Commander Ashoka Shards and what’s next

Any update on how CATs shards will be made available going forward? Since she will be in her 4th rotation will her shards be available at a reduced rate like RC is? And will she be the featured character or is something/someone new coming?

Replies

• They said every 3 conquests, previous primary reward moves to secondary and there will be a new primary reward. Old secondary reward (RC) will move to a different farmable location.

Or words to that effect.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    Any update on how CATs shards will be made available going forward? Since she will be in her 4th rotation will her shards be available at a reduced rate like RC is? And will she be the featured character or is something/someone new coming?

Yes they outlined the transition in the post about her coming in as the Conquest rewards.

Yes, if they release another toon in Conquest, the outlined rotation will have her in the same position as RC is now and RC will rotate to the store.

They are working on an RA, so we will get more details then.
  • Well they've got about a week left to release that $30 shard pack otherwise I'll just wait until the next conquest. Seems silly to me they created a shard pack to sell but are sitting on it
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Well they've got about a week left to release that $30 shard pack otherwise I'll just wait until the next conquest. Seems silly to me they created a shard pack to sell but are sitting on it

Seems silly to complain about not being able to give them $$, but yet here we are. :wink: (joke)

Not everyone is going to be in the same spot, or is going to want to wait 2 more weeks.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Nice, new GL announcement.
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Nice, new GL announcement.

Dare to dream.....