Jedi Master Luke ultimate

DarkstarSunrise
570 posts Member
edited July 2021
Jedi Master Kenobi can get to ultimate by his second turn. I'm still waiting for JMK to get to his and I unlocked him a few months ago. Let's fix JMK.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Do you mean JML?
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    Jedi Master Kenobi can get to ultimate by his second turn. I'm still waiting for JMK to get to his and I unlocked him a few months ago. Let's fix JMK.

Put him in the leader slot.
  • Blubcop
    353 posts Member

He still takes the longest to get his ultimate in comparison to other Galactic Legends.
    When I'm playing against slkr I always get to my ultimate first with JML
  • SEE can take quite a long time too if you game him with solo SLKR.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Eh, even if you do full FO, decent chance he won't get there anyway.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

True, true - though I usually like to stall the fight just long enough to let him activate the ultimate but not take another turn. Poor old palpsy deserves a chance to at least feel like he is doing well…
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

True, true - though I usually like to stall the fight just long enough to let him activate the ultimate but not take another turn. Poor old palpsy deserves a chance to at least feel like he is doing well…

It is a cool effect too...even the sound is neat.

Especially when you hear the dramatic end of the sound, there's silence, and then you kill him. *chef's kiss*
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Blubcop wrote: »

He still takes the longest to get his ultimate in comparison to other Galactic Legends.
    When I'm playing against slkr I always get to my ultimate first with JML

I'm guessing most of your shard's SLKR go with an Offense modset as opposed to Speed?

even speedy SLKs aren't getting to ult first ahead of JML. ppl just don't use JML's ult buildup properly.