Supreme Leader Snoke Kit Idea 2.0

Xcien
2436 posts Member
edited July 2021
Here is the kit idea for Supreme Leader Snoke. It was among one of the first kits I created, and I wanted to remake it. Well, here it is, and thank you for checking it out.

5hh08be6fn7n.jpg

Unit Name: Supreme Leader Snoke
Tags: Dark Side, Support (TAC), Leader, First Order, Unaligned Force User
Description: Manipulative First Order Support who uses both allies and enemies to his advantage.
Relic: Obsidian Ring

Basic: Telekinetic Strike (Omega):
Deal special damage to target enemy and inflict Shock for 2 turns. For each active First Order ally, this attack deals 10% more damage.

Animation: Snoke strikes target enemy with the Force.

Special: Mind Probe (Cooldown 4) (Omega):
Deal special damage to target enemy and dispel their buffs. Snoke gains all copyable buffs dispelled from the target for 3 turns. If the target was debuffed, grant all dispelled copyable buffs to all other First Order allies for 2 turns.

Animation: Snoke lifts target enemy with the Force, and begins to probe their mind.

Special: Supreme Leader's Command (Cooldown 5) (Omega):
Dispel all debuffs on First Order allies, and grant them Advantage for 2 turns. If they already had it, reduce their cooldowns by 1. Then, inflict Marked for 2 turns on target enemy and call all First Order allies to assist. Enemies with Shock or Defense Down have their Turn Meter reduced by 30%.

Animation: Snoke sits back onto his throne, and points at target enemy. Then all First Order allies assist.

Leader: Supreme Leader of the First Order (Zeta):
First Order allies gain +25% Potency, and +25% Critical Damage. Whenever a First Order ally scores a Critical Hit, they gain 20% Turn Meter and recover 10% Health. Whenever a First Order ally inflicts a debuff, they gain 5% Offense, and gain 10% Turn Meter.

-Zeta: First Order allies regain Advantage for 2 turns whenever they lose it without Critically Hitting. Whenever a First Order ally falls below 50% Health, all other First Order allies gain Offense Up for 2 turns, and have a 50% chance to reduce their cooldowns by 1.

Unique: Manipulative Dictator (Zeta):
Supreme Leader Snoke gains Stealth for 2 turns at the start of each encounter. When Snoke loses Stealth for the first time, he gains +20% Defense Penetration and +20 Speed. For each debuffed enemy, Snoke has +25% Health Steal.
In addition, Supreme Leader Snoke has +15% Evasion for each First Order ally, and inflicts Defense Down on the attacker for 2 turns whenever he evades an attack. If Elite Praetorian Guard is an ally, First Order allies have +15% Defense Penetration and +10 Defense.

-Zeta: Whenever Snoke falls below 50% Health, he equalizes his Health with the healthiest ally, and both gain Stealth for 2 turns. Whenever Snoke inflicts Shock or Defense Down, he gains +5% Max Health until the end of the encounter.
I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
Post edited by Xcien on

Replies

• Awesome!
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Awesome!

Thank you for evaluating.

• "Deal special damage to target enemy and dispel their buffs. Snoke gains all copyable buffs dispelled from the target, with a 30% chance to grant all them to First Order allies."

30% chance seems a bit odd... would a condition work instead? Like if the target has defence down or something?

Also, with the "inflicts Defense Down on the target enemy whenever he evades an attack", should it be the target enemy or the enemy who was evaded? Because that can just be funnelled on top of a taunt.

It's a cool kit, good job on it. I sort of want this in game, in spite of all the great first order toons that currently exist (as opposed to some imperial kits)
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    YodasAdoy wrote: »
    "Deal special damage to target enemy and dispel their buffs. Snoke gains all copyable buffs dispelled from the target, with a 30% chance to grant all them to First Order allies."

30% chance seems a bit odd... would a condition work instead? Like if the target has defence down or something?

Also, with the "inflicts Defense Down on the target enemy whenever he evades an attack", should it be the target enemy or the enemy who was evaded? Because that can just be funnelled on top of a taunt.

It's a cool kit, good job on it. I sort of want this in game, in spite of all the great first order toons that currently exist (as opposed to some imperial kits)

Good idea, I’ll add that to my kit. And thank you for evaluating.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »
    Awesome! Though i would specify on the 1st special that he grants dispelled copyable buffs to other first order allies for 2 turns, because as it is now, it could be interpreted that if the target was debuffed, Snoke also gains those buffs for 2 turns, instead of 3.

Okay, I will make that change. Thank you for evaluating.

• Devian
    663 posts Member
    Overall I like how this kit mirrors him, but there is one thing that concerns me
    -Zeta: Whenever Snoke falls below 50% Health, he equalizes his Health with the healthiest ally, and both gain Stealth for 2 turns.
    The way it works with Darth Revan it's really creepy. SE has outstanding healing due to their health steal and speed boosts. FO focuses on making attackers stronger. So as I see it, those teams that are already better against FO will be even stronger and more effective. Maybe it's better to increase his max health while he takes damage, or reflect % damage to the character that hits him.

And another thing I would love you to look at. Snoke is UFU and he was a mentor to kylo Ren. despite how gruesome this was presented, I'd love to see more references to his synergy with DS UFU.
    Maybe All UFU gain all copyable buffs dispelled from the target for 3 turns. Well, something like this. And bonuses to UFU characters from his leadership.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Devian wrote: »
    Overall I like how this kit mirrors him, but there is one thing that concerns me
    -Zeta: Whenever Snoke falls below 50% Health, he equalizes his Health with the healthiest ally, and both gain Stealth for 2 turns.
    The way it works with Darth Revan it's really creepy. SE has outstanding healing due to their health steal and speed boosts. FO focuses on making attackers stronger. So as I see it, those teams that are already better against FO will be even stronger and more effective. Maybe it's better to increase his max health while he takes damage, or reflect % damage to the character that hits him.

And another thing I would love you to look at. Snoke is UFU and he was a mentor to kylo Ren. despite how gruesome this was presented, I'd love to see more references to his synergy with DS UFU.
    Maybe All UFU gain all copyable buffs dispelled from the target for 3 turns. Well, something like this. And bonuses to UFU characters from his leadership.

For the second one, Snoke barely interacted with UFUs, so it wouldn’t reflect him.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    But for your idea about the zeta, I will think about it, and may add it to the kit later.