10M GP reached!

1235Next

Replies

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    "The worst thing about big spending is either CG getting greedy and taking value from their packs, or players gloating about how much they spend."

Who cares? It affects my game play zero percent.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Gloating has no effect on game play.

Or does it.

SOAP may have some data on this.

If he does, he's certainly the world's first.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    "The worst thing about big spending is either CG getting greedy and taking value from their packs, or players gloating about how much they spend."

Yet there’s no direct correlation of state to to the game itself when they gloat like with this type of thread…interesting….friend
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Yet there’s no direct correlation of state to to the game itself when they gloat like with this type of thread…interesting….friend

I don't have a clue what this means but it also affects my game play zero percent so I'm moving on. I hope you enjoy your next meal.
  • Thank you for your many generous donations that keep the game going haha

Joke aside, congratulations
  • So many poor people in here. Haters gonna hate.
    SnakesOnAPlane

Poor? Have standards and expectations of returns for money spent? Some the former, some the latter, some both. But keep on dishing out them ad hominem attacks.
  • Granolo
    213 posts Member
    I am bothered by top whales spending on SWGOH the obscene amounts of money they do. It does affect me because they are the ones driving the market. I would LOVE to spend money on this game. But whales are willing to accept a much lower ROI than I. They are willing to accept much lower standards from CG than I. But this is the most profitable route for CG, so I have no recourse.

Welcome to the real world! That's how it works on so many places. Just aks the families trying to buy a house on the current market (at least in my country). That's the system, whether its fair or not, and CG is just part of it.

The main thing is, at least in SWGOH you can actually play all the content whether you are ftp or not, and with money you only speed things up, but youaren't locked from anythiong if you don't spend. I am f2p and I have actually completed Hard Conquest, I'm almost to my first GL, and I know many f2p players who are doing even better.

The arena is the only place where you are actually in a disadvantage (and they could change that, mixing the arena shards a couple times a year according to GP, though I'm sure many people would complain so much if that happens), all the other places you can compete quite well as long as you are strategic with your resource spending.

So in terms of p2p, I really think SWGOH does it much better than others, as you can really enjoy the game even without spending. And you are patient, as if you're not willing to pay, things are going to take a long time to farm. And that's ok by me.

Poor? Have standards and expectations of returns for money spent? Some the former, some the latter, some both. But keep on dishing out them ad hominem attacks.

Attacks? What’s wrong with being poor? You took it next level.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    You said: so many poor people in here. Haters gonna hate.

Poor people are haters is the basic implication with that statement. Is the term “hater” a positive designation in your mind?
  • I don't think he knows what ad hominem means. For those that don't, it's when you attack qualities or aspects about a person making the argument rather than addressing the merit of their actual argument.

It doesn't even have to be an insult. For example, "rich people problems" can be used to dismiss complaints by people without addressing their actual complaints, though it's not really an insult.
  • I have no issue with people paying to win. He'll, I buy the odd smaller crate to get a few extra crystals/gear pieces needed. My only issue is how EXPENSIVE it is to purchase things with crystals vs the amount of crystals you can realistically get daily.

For instance on my shard I can get in top 50 of fleet but no hope of making top 10. Squad arena I'm lucky to be in top 500 occasionally get to late 300s but I have no chance of getting the higher crystal rewards against the legion of r7 jkrs padmes GAS and GLs.
    World’s first post oozing in class and empathy from SOAP!

Oh… wait…