With CAT now in arena, JMLS is no longer the worst Galactic Legend.

Now it's SEE.

Unless you have Armorer and Wat on the team, you can't win.

I was able to defeat JMK teams before but not anymore.

I guess I wasted my time and resources on SEE in hindsight.

Replies

• TVF
    36519 posts Member

Did you just unlock him or something.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Did you just unlock him or something.

No. I got him a few months ago. Been doing fairly well in arena (except against SLKR) but now most of my shard (in top 50) have R8 Galactic Republic squad (with CAT) and I can't win to save my life.

So you got a few months of good use out of him then (assuming he's now actually worthless like you claim, of course, which I doubt).
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Where did I state that he's worthless?

So you didn't waste your time and resources then. Gotcha.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    How am I twisting your words or your point?

You said you wasted time and resources. You got several good months out of him pre-JMK/CAT and you still will get use out of him, albeit at some diminished amount (which is the case for most things when the new thing happens).

Perhaps you can just explain further how you wasted time and resources?
  • AlexanderG
    1927 posts Member
    I suppose another way of looking at is with Wat and Armourer you can beat all of the GLs with SEE.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    If you think SEE is not viable in GAC I don't know what to tell you.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    I suppose another way of looking at is with Wat and Armourer you can beat all of the GLs with SEE.

I don't know. I'll need to level and gear up my Armorer and Wat to see if they can beat everything else in arena.

Though, in fairness, that could be said for any other Galactic Legend in place of SEE as well.

WAT is hands down worth the investment, and doesnt really require that much.

Not sure anyone would say the same for Armorer, but if she helps stretch the investment made into SEE, that seems fair.
  • AlexanderG
    1927 posts Member

I don't know. I'll need to level and gear up my Armorer and Wat to see if they can beat everything else in arena.

Though, in fairness, that could be said for any other Galactic Legend in place of SEE as well.

I saw a guy on YouTube beat JMK / CAT consistently with only a 4* Armourer. Rest of the squad wax SEE, Malak and I think Traya too.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

Not sure anyone would say the same for Armorer, but if she helps stretch the investment made into SEE, that seems fair.

Yeah I guess I'll have to start farming and gearing up Armorer. And I'm 2 TBs away from 7* Wat so I'll be able to gear him up in a few weeks. Guess I'll see if my luck changes then.

Thanks.

The nice thing is, Wat doesn't have to be 7* to be used.

I see a lot of people running NS/Brood Alpha with SEE since JMK came out. That might be an avenue to explore.

Also, I'm sure SEE is useful in GAC, TB, TW, and Conquest, so not just limited to arena.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkvjZEn_Ijs
    G8 Armorer
    took me 3 min of research
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Yeah I guess I'll have to start farming and gearing up Armorer. And I'm 2 TBs away from 7* Wat so I'll be able to gear him up in a few weeks. Guess I'll see if my luck changes then.

Thanks.

The nice thing is, Wat doesn't have to be 7* to be used.

I see a lot of people running NS/Brood Alpha with SEE since JMK came out. That might be an avenue to explore.

Also, I'm sure SEE is useful in GAC, TB, TW, and Conquest, so not just limited to arena.

I haven't seen that Nightsister/Brood Alpha combo yet. It's interesting. I see the point of it though.

You're right, he is useful in Conquest and TW but so is every other Galactic Legend. Geo TB he's good up unless he uses his ultimate (which stays through each encounter) and makes life difficult. With regards to GAC, I find that he gets killed fairly easily, especially in 3v3. He's not good on defense.
    I’d be lost without SEE in 3v3 or 5v5. He’s almost 100% reliable at beating Rey, which everyone I face sets on defence.
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    SEE can beat Rey and JML (and CAT-less JMK teams, I presume) without Wat or Armorer, and can beat SLKR with Armorer and a specific setup. I’m pretty sure SEE + Wat + Armorer can beat most things, although SLKR might be difficult if your Armorer is slow.

Still, not great for a GL. SEE has no characters specifically built to be his allies.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkvjZEn_Ijs
    G8 Armorer
    took me 3 min of research
    He said you need to have a G8 Armorer but at 6*. I don't. I'm working towards it though.

Thanks for your passive aggressiveness.

He said G12 Armorer reduces RNG since 1) she's more tanky and 2) you can get more speed on her making it more likely for her to take a turn sooner and give out that beskar armor.
    Also it doesn't need to neccessary be G12. Obviously that would be preferred as one would have access to sliced mods and another +20 speed from gear but getting her to G11 already provides a +24 speed improvement over G8 and his speed set was only +107 aswell - pretty bad as even without going crazy on my mods I could easily give my Armorer a speed set that would give +130 while making sure that the triangle, circle and cross all have the protection primary.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • You can still beat FULL relic Master Kenobi with SEE : SEE, wat, thearmorer, Daka and zombie. I have beaten 191k gp relic 8 with cat. The issue is because of that they going to nerf everything that counters the whales. Wat+theArmorer will remain a problem anyway. Even if you cant apply it on SEE, you can apply Beskar armor and Shield generator on two tanks (malak and KRU) and allow SEE to load and hit hard.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    I got my SEE unlocked few weeks ago as my fourth GL. I did it mainly because of GAC and not for Arena.

The thing is, many people thought SEE is the easiest GL to unlock, which is true. But to unlock his full potential as GL (especially in the arena), you need to have his ultimate ability, good mods (more so than for the other GLs) and as pointed out already, you need sidekicks like Wat and/or The Armorer. 400 kyros alone for getting The Armorer. to a reliable g12. It's an expensive character.