Bad Batch S1:E11 Chat (SPOILERS)

2Next

Replies

• TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    I don’t see why they would not be released in chronological order.

Lucas and Disney have a habit if not doing things chronologically. Mostly Clone Wars did it, though I thought it was seasons, not individual episodes that jumped in time.

Other than Clone Wars, what jumped in time?

The prequels.

Although that’s a different kind of time jump.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    It is a common thing in Star Wars, but unless it’s explicitly stated, I would assume a weekly TV show that relies on episode to episode events would be chronological.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

Lucas and Disney have a habit if not doing things chronologically. Mostly Clone Wars did it, though I thought it was seasons, not individual episodes that jumped in time.

It was individual episodes that jumped in time.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien wrote: »

It’s been a bit since watching Cline Wars, so I thought that the story arcs jumped all over the timeline.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »

It’s been a bit since watching Cline Wars, so I thought that the story arcs jumped all over the timeline.

There are some that do, but most are in order both cinematically and chronologically.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • The first two or three seasons were a bit wonky on timeline but after that it cleared up and was mostly chronological. Except for one season premiere that should have been like 2/3 of the way through the season.
  • The one I remember is the Christophsis episodes (Seargent Slick, Anakin vs Trench, etc) were specifically out of order.

Regardless, I doubt they’re being sneaky about this BB episode being earlier in time. That happened in CW but when it did it was very apparent.
  • No episode 12 chat?
  • No episode 12 chat?

Apologies. I thought it had posted, but clearly it didn't. At this point it's a little late, so we'll just roll episodes 12 and 13 into a new post for tomorrow.
  • No episode 12 chat?

Apologies. I thought it had posted, but clearly it didn't. At this point it's a little late, so we'll just roll episodes 12 and 13 into a new post for tomorrow.

Episode 12 has been cover friend. Hopefully I can make it through the next 4.5 hours and we can discuss it then. lol