Evasion team ideas

Looking at old Ben leadership abilities is there any way to determine a characters evasion or dodge pct?

Like 50 pct sid dodges vs jedi. If I had old Ben leader would sid dodge 65 pct against jedi? Does the turn meter thing work? I know luminara dodges a lot but I can't find the right stat on swgoh cantina.

Who else would be on an all dodge squad led by old ben??

Thanks in advance....

Replies

• Options
    It seems that evade leader is broken, or is dooku one like broken in the 80% side or the others in the 0% side... Tried for 2 days maul as a leader and I got... Well... 0 sith evade in 56 matches.. Dark side GW and cantina involved there... So siths doesn't get his evade... I wish they were fixed so we could try out new leaders...
  • Options
    Old Ben (L), Sth, Phasma, Savage, (5th) this is actually more of a TM team, but if you wanted a super dodgey guy for slot 5, Lumi is a solid choice.
  • Options
    EROSIONE wrote: »
    It seems that evade leader is broken, or is dooku one like broken in the 80% side or the others in the 0% side... Tried for 2 days maul as a leader and I got... Well... 0 sith evade in 56 matches.. Dark side GW and cantina involved there... So siths doesn't get his evade... I wish they were fixed so we could try out new leaders...

What is your team ?
    Dooku work OK ! It will depend on RNG sometimes no evade , sometimes 4-5 in a match
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Still looking for more concrete info about Dodge and Deflection. Currently there is none.

Anecdotally, I just borrowed a Lumi lead from an ally, and had Ahsoka lead for, in theory, 26% bonus Dodge. Added to base 7% (source unknown) should have given my entire team 33% base dodge. Yoda was on team and stole Evasion Up, then BM handed it out, in theory giving whole team base 50% dodge. Nobody dodged anything for the length of the buff. I tried the encounter twice more, and total dodges all three matches was 2 (one from Foresight). Was unable to replicate the Evasion up team buff, but 33% should be plenty high enough to notice a difference.
    IMO there is something fishy going on with the Dodge mechanic.
  • Options
    Drekulviin wrote: »
    EROSIONE wrote: »

What is your team ?
    Dooku work OK ! It will depend on RNG sometimes no evade , sometimes 4-5 in a match

Maul 6* RG dooku Sid vader or Daka for GW, repeat, 0 doge in 50 match is not RNG... Only Sid doge from Jedi but not other doge even when maul should have around 50% (base leader and passive)

If I switch to dooku lead then oh yeah it works... Doge every match 5+ times... Therefore in my opinion something is totally not working there...
    Can anyone confirm my stats? Dev team can you have a look at maul lead? Thx
  • Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    Still looking for more concrete info about Dodge and Deflection. Currently there is none.

Anecdotally, I just borrowed a Lumi lead from an ally, and had Ahsoka lead for, in theory, 26% bonus Dodge. Added to base 7% (source unknown) should have given my entire team 33% base dodge. Yoda was on team and stole Evasion Up, then BM handed it out, in theory giving whole team base 50% dodge. Nobody dodged anything for the length of the buff. I tried the encounter twice more, and total dodges all three matches was 2 (one from Foresight). Was unable to replicate the Evasion up team buff, but 33% should be plenty high enough to notice a difference.
    IMO there is something fishy going on with the Dodge mechanic.
    Totally agree... Maul after 3 died in opposit team should have a huge doge (his lead17% his base 7% his passive 20%) around 50% scoring a grand total of NEVER DOGED ONCE means something is not working...
    Or doge is interlaced with opponent potency and with resistance and whatever so certain dudes that are not resistant their base doge get reduced to 0 or this make no sense... Well actually it makes no sense anyway... If maul is too weak to doge, having 45% doge why is he dogging quite well under dooku leader??? Need to be explained or fixed, hard to make viable teams when it's run by chaos and bugs, hard very hard to plan...
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    We cannot possibly be the only two to notice this...
  • Options
    No but I'm with you in this... If things were clear it will be so nice to plan and like chess try to formulate a strategy... While now it's just too risky, how can I put months farm resources on an idea that doesn't work?
    It will be so nice to pull a team that people will think is easy to defeat and then they will have to rethink it... Change composition to defeat it... Find a new strategy... Diversification. By the way teebo leader is not working with himself and with RG taunt: teebo use second and gain stealth for 3 turns, at the beginning of next turn he lose stealth... RG gains taunt then play his turn and loose taunt becoming stealthed. Not reliable combo... I guess it will happen also to other taunters, if they happen to get teebo lead and stealth they will loose taunt.
  • Options
    I've been running Dooku lead, Lumi, Poggle, Daka and 86/88/Sid with moderate success. Noticeable dodging, for sure. Don't usually fall out of the top 100, usually finishing 20 +/- 5 ranks.
  • MeetraSurik
    313 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Old Ben is hard countered by Yoda. Therefore, my picks for an evasion team in the current meta:

Dooku (l) Resistance Pilot, Daka, Genosian Soldier, and either Sid or FOTP depending on how much speed you need. Alternatively, Rey if you have her.
  • Options
    Dooku's leader skill is broken. The pcts are much higher than shown. I compare my matches in arena battles (I have a CP as leader with 18/36% to trigger hability, 2 chars stacking 36%, 3 stacking 18%) with dookus (15% to trigger) teams and numbers always goes to Dookus. They evade easily 5-6 attacks per battle (I only count main target in aoe attacks), while I hardly get 3-4 additional attacks.
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    They special patched Dooku leader to work. Old Ben's leader doesn't work. A lot of leader abilities do not work. Like Luke's tenacity... who knows why?
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Pilot wrote: »
    They special patched Dooku leader to work. Old Ben's leader doesn't work. A lot of leader abilities do not work. Like Luke's tenacity... who knows why?

Intentional? Easy way to affect the meta, and therefore sales? Bugfixes as content? FotM rotation? Devs just really like Dooku?