[MEGA] Road Ahead: July 2021

Replies

• Typical answer: August.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    BryGuy2k wrote: »
    Did they say anything in the video about JKR’s lead?

What about JKR lead?

It reduces GL health if they have bonus protection.

• SerylT2
    146 posts Member
    I will be fair Capital Games, and play by your rules.. you don't want Galactic Legends countered by non GL's.. fine. Commander Ashoka Tano is creating a counter to all GL's with Padme so I guess if you do not want to come off as a total hypocrite you better nerf CAT also.. I don't care if she is your new toy you want people to whale on in the future, be consistent.

There is a link to a video displaying this if you are too lazy to find it yourself C.G.

https://swgoh.tv/video/23723-padme-cat-galactic-legend-killers-owns-kenobi-bad-batch-more-star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited July 2021
    MrFear220 wrote: »
    Can the developers please make a post better explaining their reasoning behind changes like Thrawn not being able to Fracture GLs? This is an extremely niche ability found nowhere else in-game. A healthy meta is where GLs are in a league of their own, sure, but still able to be beaten with a few non-GL teams.

They said they want GL to be mini-raid bosses. Do you need explanation why fracture can’t full stop raid bosses?

Okay, Mr. Smarty Pants.

It appears GLs are getting some raid boss features and not others. Why was Fracture mechanic chosen to be one where they do behave like raid bosses?

Which other skills that have a different effect on raid bosses are not going to be changed to include GLs?

I can ask.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Imagine if there were a test server. And they gave access to the more prominent members of the community. Then, when they announce things like this, those guys could provide assurance that the sky is not in fact falling. That would be a game changer, I dare say.

Instead, we have 6 weeks to fester and worry over these changes.

They do, and players did test this, and no the sky is not falling.

Sorry that I dont think any if them have a youtube channel they can use to tell you that.
  • I read dozens of pages and almost didn`t write because most of what I fell have already been said, but this is a hell of a topic to let go.

I like the new format, it was a welcome change. I missed the more detailed text though, I think both is the right way to go…. Besides that, I have to congratulate Crumb and Doja to give their faces for such a bad RA, I hope CG is paying you well because you are brave man and I am serious, no joke intended.

- *Maul*: The best part of the RA for sure, alongside with Coquest tweaks… A good character released in a fun way.

- *Lord Vader*: A long waited character for sure, I wish I could fell more excited and I would definitely would have been if not for the next topics…. Yeah, requirements are hard, some useless characters with high relics, but that`s how GLs are released, I guess we all get used by now.

- *Executor*: I`d much rather have more Resistance and First Order ships to make a real fleet, or even Hondo character alongside a ship for Bounty Hunters, but ate least it is a new unit. I just hate the requirements, ship requirements should not compete with characters` especially in this lousy approach for GLs for now on.

- *R9*: After the leak we all knew it was coming, but it is way too soon. Gear crunch is stupid…. Carbantis, Stun Guns and Cuffs, Kyros (supposed to help but only made it worst) are far from enough not to talk about Relics from 5 to 7 and mostly 8 are crazy difficult and scarse still and now probably R9 will double down on all that stuff. We need more places to obtain gear and Relics mats and I am not talking about boring grindy game Modes, just update dailies, HAAT, GAC and TW rewards, they all suck hard time (more comments down, but if you wanna take the fun out of GAC and TW, upgrade rewards so we still play as obligation as you now wanna drive all decisions for us)

- *The big fat nerf*: That is the most stupid and nonsense thing we have ever had, not only in the RA but in the game. For context, I have 7.4MM GP and 4 GLs, very close to 5 and although I am definitely not a whale/dolphin I surely spend a reasonable amount of money. That being said, the defense stats motivation fells like ****, in worst case there would be better ways to address this matter, but no one needs that, You just need to read this topic, watch YouTube videos or go to Reddit to see. This change will not only ruin the experience for F2P and new players, High End guilds full of krakens are TW oriented, GAC focused players relies on non-GL counters to GLs to be competitive in the most fun game modes we have and this is about to come to an end. Game modes will lose fun and characters will lose viability, and I am not talking about random characters, those are players favorites…. Characters that took a long grind to farm…. So long that roll back to Relic 8 to 7 is disrespectful, to be fair you should roll them back to LvL1 alongside with all characters used to farm them or play in the same squad (and all money and crystals spend on them), or maybe even better just give every resource back to start from scratch? Feels awful, I know (and hopefully you now know how we feel). The non GL counters are never one hundred percent win, they need some serious Mods and perfect execution for strategy. More than that, Most of them break 2/3 teams into one and the same characters are needed in most of them, despite the fact you can only use it once and what I mean by that is that those counters are expensive, strategy-wise, they need no nerf to keep the game healthy, keep it as they are and let us have some fun!
  • Wombat38
    4 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    will the non-GL counters prevent players from full clearing conquest and therefore prevent us from getting Maul?
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Boycotting Vader.

BB were wrong to require 2000 kyros for 5 toons. That's literally the cost of all a GL's requirements + a GL.

There was no way I wanted to gear up BB anyway. Now you're making BB a prerequisite for LV?

I was willing to gear some toons that I would not normally gear, like Tuskens or BH. I am not willing to gear BB for access to a single GL. I'll go for GLEE instead: much better value, I've already made a lot of progress on the side while working on other things, and I get to work on the new Fleet meta at the same time.

Sorry, CG, you jumped the shark. It's over.

But you dont think its jumping the shark to say you would gear tuskens over BB?

No cuz tusken is one character and bad bathch is multiple
  • Typical answer: August.

Thanks
  • Wombat38 wrote: »
    will the non-GL counters prevent players from full clearing conquest and therefore prevent us from getting Maul?

Probably
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Doja and I spent most of the weekend gathering sentiment and feedback regarding the Road Ahead. Below are some of the most recurring comments we noticed, and hopefully the following responses will help clarify some of the questions and concerns you have.

We also appreciate the vast majority of you separating the video format from the news contained within the message. Hopefully we can deliver more videos in the future and work toward expanding the ways we interact with the SWGoH community.

Galactic Legends and non-GL counters/interactions:

The community has always been excellent at puzzle-solving, theory-crafting, and finding ways to maximize the effectiveness of their rosters. The changes are meant to not only allow for more design space for powerful characters below Galactic Legends, but also to prevent situations in which a non-GL could one-shot or otherwise severely and regularly reduce the effectiveness of a Galactic Legend.

As we mentioned in the video, changing characters post launch is a last resort. There needs to be a balance between how consistent a counter is and how powerful the squad they are facing is in comparison. This is not just for squads with GLs, but for any squad that is able to counter another. For a healthy balance to the meta, counters should require a similar amount of resources to the team they can beat, whether that’s mods, gear/relic level, and/or specific units.

GLs require a large amount of time and resources to unlock and their place in the meta should reflect the difficulty involved in unlocking them. They are late-game units and it makes sense they would be commensurate in power and effectiveness to their status as late-game roster acquisitions that take a lot of effort to acquire.

Difficulty of Events Post-Character Changes:

We are reviewing existing Journey Guide events for any unintentional side effects. Our goal is to keep these events around the same level of difficulty as before.

Three of the characters had specific updates to their kits to maintain the character’s utility as a high-end unit in other areas of the game, such as PvE events, etc. General Skywalker, for example, had things added to his kit because we wanted to offset the changes and make sure he remained highly effective - especially when leading a full 501st squad - in other areas of the game.

Dark Trooper:

We noticed some confusion surrounding Dark Trooper and wanted to clarify that DT is not getting any direct changes to its kit. Rather, the changes to Sith Eternal Emperor reduce Dark Trooper’s effectiveness in this matchup and that is why we specifically decided to return resources for Dark Trooper.

Relic 9 Timing:

Relic 9 is further out and will be coming to the game after the character changes are implemented, not before. We’ll share more details on R9 as it gets closer. Having said that, the character changes needed to happen before R9, otherwise the underlying issues surrounding defense being ignored would only be exasperated.

Razor Crest Shards and Conquest 7:

More details on obtaining Razor Crest shards will be coming soon. As far as Conquest 7 (and the concern of no August Conquest), as mentioned in the video, Conquest 7 will experience a slight delay. Three Conquests over the next three-ish months is still the plan. This should result in little to no interference with the timeline of playing through the next three Conquests and reaping the resulting rewards of your efforts there.

Executor Requirements:

We saw a lot of discussion surrounding the requirements for Executor and it’s place in the fleet meta. It is our intention that the Executor will be commensurate in power to the difficulty involved in acquiring it.

---

I hope this response sheds some light on our perspective. We will continue to escalate your feedback to the team and be here to answer as many questions as possible.
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    For a healthy balance to the meta, counters should require a similar amount of resources to the team they can beat, whether that’s mods, gear/relic level, and/or specific units.
    So the choice you (and the team) reached is to nuke those characters' viability againt legends?

Very weak excuse for all the people who have R7 characters and teams designed to counter the current GLs. :#
  • I think most are aware the relic 9 is coming out after the nerfs next month…it is still way too soon. Need to focus on helping with the gear and relic crunch.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Doja and I spent most of the weekend gathering sentiment and feedback regarding the Road Ahead. Below are some of the most recurring comments we noticed, and hopefully the following responses will help clarify some of the questions and concerns you have.

We also appreciate the vast majority of you separating the video format from the news contained within the message. Hopefully we can deliver more videos in the future and work toward expanding the ways we interact with the SWGoH community.

The community has always been excellent at puzzle-solving, theory-crafting, and finding ways to maximize the effectiveness of their rosters. The changes are meant to not only allow for more design space for powerful characters below Galactic Legends, but also to prevent situations in which a non-GL could one-shot or otherwise severely and regularly reduce the effectiveness of a Galactic Legend.

As we mentioned in the video, changing characters post launch is a last resort. There needs to be a balance between how consistent a counter is and how powerful the squad they are facing is in comparison. This is not just for squads with GLs, but for any squad that is able to counter another. For a healthy balance to the meta, counters should require a similar amount of resources to the team they can beat, whether that’s mods, gear/relic level, and/or specific units.

GLs require a large amount of time and resources to unlock and their place in the meta should reflect the difficulty involved in unlocking them. They are late-game units and it makes sense they would be commensurate in power and effectiveness to their status as late-game roster acquisitions that take a lot of effort to acquire.

We are reviewing existing Journey Guide events for any unintentional side effects. Our goal is to keep these events around the same level of difficulty as before.

Three of the characters had specific updates to their kits to maintain the character’s utility as a high-end unit in other areas of the game, such as PvE events, etc. General Skywalker, for example, had things added to his kit because we wanted to offset the changes and make sure he remained highly effective - especially when leading a full 501st squad - in other areas of the game.

Dark Trooper:

We noticed some confusion surrounding Dark Trooper and wanted to clarify that DT is not getting any direct changes to its kit. Rather, the changes to Sith Eternal Emperor reduce Dark Trooper’s effectiveness in this matchup and that is why we specifically decided to return resources for Dark Trooper.

Relic 9 Timing:

Relic 9 is further out and will be coming to the game after the character changes are implemented, not before. We’ll share more details on R9 as it gets closer. Having said that, the character changes needed to happen before R9, otherwise the underlying issues surrounding defense being ignored would only be exasperated.

More details on obtaining Razor Crest shards will be coming soon. As far as Conquest 7 (and the concern of no August Conquest), as mentioned in the video, Conquest 7 will experience a slight delay. Three Conquests over the next three-ish months is still the plan. This should result in little to no interference with the timeline of playing through the next three Conquests and reaping the resulting rewards of your efforts there.

Executor Requirements:

We saw a lot of discussion surrounding the requirements for Executor and it’s place in the fleet meta. It is our intention that the Executor will be commensurate in power to the difficulty involved in acquiring it.

---

I hope this response sheds some light on our perspective. We will continue to escalate your feedback to the team and be here to answer as many questions as possible.

Crumb thanks for the response, but man…idk….

GL vs non GL
    You’re confirming here that any non GL team shouldn’t be able to counter GL’s so now you’re setting the precedent that if the community does find that, you’re gonna nerf it which means we need to invest cautiously. That’s not ok. It’s not like G11 Vader can delete an R8 Rey. It requires equal amounts of investment and gear, mods and time to make these counters work, which aren’t even guaranteed. So I’m sorry you’re actively devaluing our progression in an arbitrary manner.

Relic 9 timing
    You’re still missing the point. You’re totally ignoring that the outrage over R9 is due to your teams inability and refusal to ease day one gear crunches 5 years into the game. It wouldn’t be a big issue if you trivialized getting to G12 5 years in the game. There is no reason that if you guys implement a change that makes it so that my whole roster (as a day one player mind you) can be G12 in a few if I focused only on that. I’m not saying R7 should be a week long trek, but come on; the outrage over R9 is the insane gear investment it takes to just take ONE toon there. Let alone the 15+ you require to relic for GL’s or the 6 you now require for Executor.

Executor Requirements:
    Again, tone deaf. If you wanted to make even G13 the hard req then ok. But R8? My goodness even Uber Krakens only have around 15-20 toons at R8 at this point after almost 9 months. You expect people to just get 3 or 4 to that point no issues? FIX THE GEAR CRUNCH!!!!

Idk crumb, I get you’re only the messenger but you and Doja need to tell whoever is making these decisions that they’re flat out wrong. If your community, F2P and krakens alike and everything in between are resoundingly outraged over this, perhaps the best course isn’t to dig your heels into the sand. That’s just me talking because I know my $200 a month will not be spent here when you guys are setting a precedent to change whatever for any reason
  • Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    No conquest I’m august sucks
  • As we mentioned in the video, changing characters post launch is a last resort. There needs to be a balance between how consistent a counter is and how powerful the squad they are facing is in comparison. This is not just for squads with GLs, but for any squad that is able to counter another. For a healthy balance to the meta, counters should require a similar amount of resources to the team they can beat, whether that’s mods, gear/relic level, and/or specific units.

@CG_SBCrumb_MINI

So a SEE/SLKR/REY/JML/GLOW counter of 5 characters should be the same as if we Relic up 15 characters, some R8???

that's unreasonable and unfortunate.. How can one play Conquest, that requires a balanced roster of LS/DS to be successful and yet, all this current direction is pushing for GLs and GLs ONLY?
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »

Relic 9 timing
    You’re still missing the point. You’re totally ignoring that the outrage over R9 is due to your teams inability and refusal to ease day one gear crunches 5 years into the game. It wouldn’t be a big issue if you trivialized getting to G12 5 years in the game. There is no reason that if you guys implement a change that makes it so that my whole roster (as a day one player mind you) can be G12 in a few if I focused only on that. I’m not saying R7 should be a week long trek, but come on; the outrage over R9 is the insane gear investment it takes to just take ONE toon there. Let alone the 15+ you require to relic for GL’s or the 6 you now require for Executor.

Executor Requirements:
    Again, tone deaf. If you wanted to make even G13 the hard req then ok. But R8? My goodness even Uber Krakens only have around 15-20 toons at R8 at this point after almost 9 months. You expect people to just get 3 or 4 to that point no issues? FIX THE GEAR CRUNCH!!!!

let me add my agreement to this.. THE GEAR CRUNCH IS UNSUSTAINABLE It is unrealistic to keep gear so unaccessible while ADDING other gear (Kyros) on top.

It's been 9 months, the little Galactic Challenges and those 6 Conquests rewards are too little (MK 4 Guns as a reward in Hard? pfft, please.. not for a 2 week Event) and not enough frequency to offset.

Please, change the gear economy if these changes to our rosters go into effect..
  • Wow, so it is as everyone feared. The dev's don't want GL's beaten by non-GL's. So even if the theory crafters find some effective counters the devs will swoop in and nerf them into oblivion.
  • Doja and I spent most of the weekend gathering sentiment and feedback regarding the Road Ahead. Below are some of the most recurring comments we noticed, and hopefully the following responses will help clarify some of the questions and concerns you have.

Dark Trooper:

Relic 9 Timing:

Executor Requirements:

---

I have stayed out of this conversation so far, because I felt like what I wanted to say had already been said, but at this point I feel it necessary to say this, and add my voice to the pile. First, I want to make it clear that I liked the video format, and I'm excited for Lord Vader, even though I do not expect to get him. I'm also excited to see Executor add something to the fleet meta, which has been stale for a long time. However...

The changes to GL's. GL's should be the best. I don't think anyone is arguing with that, I don't think anyone thinks that's not true. That being said, every team needs to have a weaker team that can beat it. That's what a counter team is. A counter team is not a team that has received the same amount of resources as the team it's countering, that defeats the point. Lower gear or undersized teams have been a staple of counters since the game began, and that's because counters take advantage of kits, not of brute force firepower, to be effective. To state that a GL team should only be able to be beaten by a team of comparable investment is equivalent to saying a GL should not be able to be beaten by anything that's not a GL. I assume the same goes for Executor. I'm sure you're aware of this, but that means that you are completely locking everybody but krakens out of all PvP gamemodes. TW and GAC will both become solely a contest of who has the most GL's, and fleet arena will be a contest of who has Executor. You said in your post that the community has always been excellent at theory-crafting and problem solving, and then followed that up by saying you only want GL's beating GL's. I don't know how those can go together. I think if you really want GL's to only beat GL's (not speaking to Crumb and Doja specifically, I understand you aren't responsible for this, just the messengers), fair enough, but they have to be separated from other characters. Making GL's and Executor invincible walls isn't just not fair to f2p, it's not fair to anyone who doesn't want to get a GL. Games are supposed to be fun, and the grind for a GL is anything but. Making it a necessity at every stage of the game takes most of the fun out, removes the theory-crafting element, and turns every player experience into either a giant copy-paste of everyone else, or a playthrough of suffering from the lower levels because they decided to not get the end-all be-all. If Thrawn being able to fracture GL's isn't healthy for the state of the game, I think GL's being invincible is a bit worse.

I feel like that's probably enough, but I want to jump on the r9 issue as well. Based on your post, I feel like your impression is that the community is impatient for r9. I know I can't speak for everyone, or even most people, but my feelings, and those of most people I've talked to, are that r9 isn't even achievable, and we can just ignore it. I am f2p, but I play a lot, I am pretty endgame, and I have 2 r8 characters. There are 2 reasons for that. One is impulse detectors. For a piece you need 20 of per r8, they are almost unattainable, coming only from conquest nodes (not completion) and super expensive g12+ pieces. Given that with all the new conquest characters, nobody is possibly going to spend on gear in the scavenger nodes, which I know you're well aware of, given the change for swapping data disks from currency to energy, perhaps you could consider moving impulse detectors into the completion crates instead of on scavenger nodes.
    Even if r8 is so prized however that you can't do that, g12 certainly is not. I would argue that past 3m gp or so, g13 is pretty much the baseline to be competitive, and yet, getting characters to g12, especially new ones, holds an unreasonable challenge, asking for massive quantities of hard to get gear, with stun guns and kyrotechs being the largest offenders. A while back, you increased the shard availability of many characters on hard nodes, making farms faster and easier. While I certainly appreciated those changes, that severely unbalanced the availability of shards and the availability of gear, leading to no effective increase in strength of roster. Especially if r8 is going to become a staple of end-game play, gear really needs to be accelerated as well, so that people can grow their rosters faster and get to r8 more accessibly.

Sorry for how long this is, and how harsh it might sound, I know this isn't really up to you Crumb and Doja, but I really feel like the changes this time are more serious than many times in the past when people have panicked and, if they turn out how they appear right now, could cause many teams that many people have invested heavily in to become completely irrelevant, and hurt almost everyone. I enjoy this game, have been playing almost since day 1, and would like to keep playing it, but I can't do that if I know that my status as f2p will be a direct wall preventing me from being competitive anywhere.
    superawesomepi#1512 | My Youtube | swgoh.gg
  • SerylT2
    146 posts Member
    Dark Trooper:

Thank you for this clarification at the very least. I can at least bare minimum know my Dark Trooper won't be nerfed going forward and can continue farming and gearing it up.
  • "Executor Requirements:

We saw a lot of discussion surrounding the requirements for Executor and it’s place in the fleet meta. It is our intention that the Executor will be commensurate in power to the difficulty involved in acquiring it."

I read this as saying the Executor will be unbeatable by any other fleet. Great.
  • Toben
    68 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Which other skills that have a different effect on raid bosses are not going to be changed to include GLs?

I can ask.

I mentioned Traya's Isolate and Jango's Conflagration at the end of my earlier post; a little digging also turned up Greedo's Threaten.
  • Wimma
    152 posts Member
    Few more questions that would be great to get some answers for if possible please?
    - will conquest have a different split now, between normal and hard? 4M GP currently the gate, but going forwards will you just need a GL to qualify for hard mode?
    - will conquest bosses in normal still be GLs (that many now cannot beat without a GL)?
    - will GAC match making change to reflect the GL dominance, with non-GL counters being actively nerfed (now, and we can expect in the future)?
    - will TW match making ever get fixed? (ha!)
    - Will there be any changes to help with the gear crunch? Kryos made it worse, relic 8 is already out of reach of many, and now R9 will take it to a whole new level. With even G12 likely to be obsolete now, any plans to help players gear toons to reach relics faster?
  • Galactic Legends and non-GL counters/interactions:

This doesn't really answer the issue though. It sounds like you still may allow non-GL counters, as long as they are soft, or aren't 100%.

As for the amount of resources: GAS and JKL both require near-GL levels of resources.....so shouldn't they be able to punch up?
  • Son_Goku9001
    102 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    @CG_SBCrumb_MINI Thank you so much for the response it is very much appreciated. Also thanks for taking heat very well. I have read the comments, posts, chats etc. and I know they get out of hand with the stuff they say. So again thanks.

With that being said aside for the gl and non gl thing, I feel like the main reason why this is not sitting well with the community and myself is because they are trying to push higher relics/ higher levels to the ladder which is ok, but if they are going to push higher levels at least make the previous levels easier and more assessable for the players. For example the gear grind. It is horrible and only gotten worse because the amount of characters needed for events and the amount of Kryotechs required for characters has only got worse (ex.BB). Another example is R8. Most of the players don’t even have R8 and even high level players have few. But the thing is R8 itself is not a problem the problem lies with the fact they are requiring all these characters at R8 when most people don’t even have access to it. If they are going to require R8 for so many toons and things in this game then make it more assessable

If anyone can build upon this please do because I could most definitely be missing key factors to this
    Post edited by Son_Goku9001 on
    Imagine if there were a test server. And they gave access to the more prominent members of the community. Then, when they announce things like this, those guys could provide assurance that the sky is not in fact falling. That would be a game changer, I dare say.

Instead, we have 6 weeks to fester and worry over these changes.

They do, and players did test this, and no the sky is not falling.

Sorry that I dont think any if them have a youtube channel they can use to tell you that.

Then they are not "prominent".
    MrFear220 wrote: »
    Can the developers please make a post better explaining their reasoning behind changes like Thrawn not being able to Fracture GLs? This is an extremely niche ability found nowhere else in-game. A healthy meta is where GLs are in a league of their own, sure, but still able to be beaten with a few non-GL teams.

They said they want GL to be mini-raid bosses. Do you need explanation why fracture can’t full stop raid bosses?

Okay, Mr. Smarty Pants.

It appears GLs are getting some raid boss features and not others. Why was Fracture mechanic chosen to be one where they do behave like raid bosses?

I can ask.

You just reframed the question. Is there a reason why? I'm guessing you found the original questioner's framing of the question unfair?

To answer your new question, Vader's Culling Blade, after nerf?
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »

Dark Trooper:

Relic 9 Timing:

Executor Requirements:

---

Crumb thanks for the response, but man…idk….

GL vs non GL
    You’re confirming here that any non GL team shouldn’t be able to counter GL’s so now you’re setting the precedent that if the community does find that, you’re gonna nerf it which means we need to invest cautiously. That’s not ok. It’s not like G11 Vader can delete an R8 Rey. It requires equal amounts of investment and gear, mods and time to make these counters work, which aren’t even guaranteed. So I’m sorry you’re actively devaluing our progression in an arbitrary manner.

Relic 9 timing

Executor Requirements:

Idk crumb, I get you’re only the messenger but you and Doja need to tell whoever is making these decisions that they’re flat out wrong. If your community, F2P and krakens alike and everything in between are resoundingly outraged over this, perhaps the best course isn’t to dig your heels into the sand. That’s just me talking because I know my $200 a month will not be spent here when you guys are setting a precedent to change whatever for any reason

@CG_SBCrumb_MINI thanks for taking the time. Thanks for the video format and every explication you just gave.

But I must disagree... You guys are making a huge mistake with the GLs vs non GLs changes.

The fun of the game is to balance mods on non meta characters to have a chance a using some useful counters. I was a almost f2p the first 3 years, and for the last 2 years I have poured ridiculous amount of money into your game. The GLs are more accessible to paying customers and I don’t think they are happy. Competition is fun and when you make it impossible to compete, even for just a bit of the game, it feels you are not listening and not understanding.

You say changing kits are last resort but you are operating numerous changes on various key characters for only 6 GLs ? Come on...

Managing the game and all its aspects must be really complex I understand but listen to us !! We want GLs to be vulnerable ! Make them humans again

You can keep all other changes, just retract yourself on the GLs bit

• Galactic Legends and non-GL counters/interactions:

So what about CAT? Padme with CAT counters JMK.