GAC opponent cheating. How do I report?

Hi guys, my current GAC opponent is a cheater. They have 7* CLS, Padme, & Thrawn but the characters needed to unlock them are at a level/gear that would be impossible to clear the events.

I have screenshots of the roster etc but don't know how to upload them.

Here's a quick overview of each character and the team they have to unlock them:

Thrawn - Sabine, Ezra Chopper, Kanan, Seb. 3 of those are level 39 and gear 3/4.
How is possible to unlock thrawn with that? No Hera at all.

CLS - StHan, Old Ben and Luke are level 39 gear 3/4. Leia is level 1 no gear and then R2D2 is level 85 gear 7/8.
I get that R2 could of cleared the event but to even get to the R2 part would of been impossible with his team.

Padme - Spy, Sun Fac, Poggle, Nute/Asaj
Spy, Sun Fac & Poggle are level 50 gear 5/6 and Nute/Asaj are level 1 gear 1.
There's no way that gets a 7* Padme.

So unless I'm going mad, they are cheating?
How do I proceed to report this person. I'll probably lose out on a chance at top GAC rewards this time round now due to this cheater.

Replies

• Antario
    996 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    That's what I found using the forum search function:

Report A Potential Cheater: If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a private message to @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater
  • Antario wrote: »
    That's what I found using the forum search function:

Report A Potential Cheater: If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a private message to @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater

Unfortunately that doesn't seem to result in any action. If someone has managed to succesfully report a cheater, it would be good to know how they did it.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
This discussion has been closed.