[MEGA] Road Ahead: July 2021

Replies

• SWBSD
    57 posts Member
    If you really want to know, my advice to new players would be to not worry about unlocking a GL at any time in the first 6 months of playing the game. Never mind 2 GLs.

Not attacking you here, just raising the question in the direction of the CG folks, with the inflation of the value of GL’s creating a seemingly extreme change to the meta, isn’t that going to be bad advice? Won’t new players who bypass everything else to get GL’s the fastest have a distinct advantage? Better crystal acquisition, faster guild advancement, greater success in GAC & TW? Why would a new player go for either Revans, GAS, CLS, etc., or any toon or squad that doesn’t lead directly to the acquisition of a GL?

That’s what it seems like these changes are bringing; not an end game shiny new toy, but a must have in order to be competitive in the game. And it doesn’t seem as if the CG folks are either acknowledging it or reassuring us that these changes aren’t going to lead to what these changes suggest could happen.
  • SerylT2 wrote: »
    You’re welcome.

If you really want to know, my advice to new players would be to not worry about unlocking a GL at any time in the first 6 months of playing the game. Never mind 2 GLs.

My advice to you is to try to stick to a consistent thread in your argument. My first post aimed at you was refuting your assertion that anyone unlocking 2 GLs in 6 months is “whaling”. This isn’t true.

Now it seems you’ve decided to insert an add-on clause about “new” players, which was not stated in your original post.

I simply asked you for a farming guide to begin the argument. You have responded with anything but the very thing I asked of you to begin with. You responded with stating that ever since you started playing you've had every character almost instantly.. boasting about 850 crystals daily.. an unachievable feat for all but a select 1 or 2 percent in the community.

So yes.. you have been utterly unhelpful to everybody in this thread. I certainly do not need your help, I know exactly what my path is, I am confident in all of my accounts path. But I am also not unsympathetic to people who do need help.. unlike people like you who like to boast rather than provide legitimate useful information.
    Oh dear. You really are struggling to follow this, aren’t you?

I mentioned my crystal income before you asked for a farming guide. Because I was showing you how it’s possible to unlock GLs quickly without whaling. Remember, it was only part way through this exchange that you introduced the new player element, or any sort of “advice” being needed. I’ve already stated my advice to new players when it comes to GLs. Do other stuff first.

I also said I started farming the characters instantly, again in response to you rudely mocking anyone who farmed Rose before she was announced as a requirement for Rey. I didn’t say I “had them” instantly. Because I don’t. None of my Bad Batch are even 6* yet.

Please try to stick to the points in this debate in the relevant order. The forum sorts post chronologically so this shouldn’t be difficult.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Perhaps another idea would be a version of GAC where GL's are locked out? People choose to play one or the other and if you play with no GL's, they aren't available for offense or defense, then they don't become an issue and theorycrafting is all about beating teams without worrying about GL's being in the way.

Would just punish / encourage players not to go for multiple GLs (just get 1 for arena and that's it)

GL's are still needed in TB, TW, Conquest, Galactic Challenges, etc. There are plenty of other game modes that provide an encouragement to have GL's. Giving them the option to take GL's out of GAC battles might motivate players to do more than just join and autodeploy the whole time, or set the big screw you defenses. It'll bring back theorycrafting of pre-GL times.

So, my relic’d rose, res pilot and old Poe will be match against your relic’d Sith trio ? Your proposition means that as long as I have 1 gl, I will have a really hard time if I don’t choose the gl division. Not much of a choice…

Yeah, if only you had the choice of which to do like I said in the first place. lol

I'm just providing an idea since there were complaints from the start about GL's "ruining" GAC. No GL GACs if you want and if you want to face GL's, so be it. It's just another choice that players would have. Though if we ever match up, I'll be happy to put my Triumvirate on defense for you to attack with resistance characters.
  • Gosh it's really handbags at 12 o'clock with some people here :D

I agree with pretty much all of the sensible points raised, but to those going on about not spending anymore, as if some veiled threat on a forum will do much good - let's see. Anyone can post on a forum that they spend $$$$'s each month and are threatening to stop.

If the game were to actually drop a large percentage revenue then I'm sure that'll make them sit up and take notice. It does sound like a load of bluster from many here though.

I recall Ahnald saying he was not spending on the game again after one tantrum. Guess he couldn't kick the habit, and I think many others commenting will lack that integrity too. Time will tell.

SerylT2 wrote: »
    Are you talking about farming them from scratch?

Duh... are you thinking anybody with a brain farmed Rose Tico while they were leveling up and working and gearing their Arena teams? There are hard node farms involved in all of this. Unless you are spending an extra 100 crystals a day on refreshing those nodes.. then I question the sincerity of the F2P status.

And yes what you are stating is from the experience of someone who constantly already finishes at the top of Squad and Fleet arena. Your experience is not accurate to over 90% of the players who while can easily finish top 100 or 200 in both.. won't be able to catch up to the people who got R7 Padme and Revan squads almost from the start.. and those can easily make up the top 50 of a new Arena shard all by themselves.
    Thanks for the “duh”. Classy.

Ever since I started playing this game I have always farmed toons as soon as possible. For at least 3 years now I’ve had everything that is farmable farmed apart from the latest release. Clearly I’ve been able to do this whilst remaining arena competitive.

Yes, I refresh nodes. At present I’m doing 10 sims a day on the 4 farmable Bad Batch characters whilst gearing the Executor required BH characters. As soon as Omega becomes farmable I’ll be doing 10 sims a day on her too.

As for your follow up on 90% of the players, that’s kinda my point. Your stating that anyone getting 2 GLs in 6 months are whaling. I’m pointing out that this isn’t true.

I’m also ftp with a similar crystal revenue and not a wielding a pitchfork here. Still, I don’t see myself able to unlock 1 gl every 3 months without fully depleting my stash. Maybe I’m wrong, I didn’t run the numbers, and I guess you’re better than me with numbers anyway . Do you think you can sustain this 3 months for a gl cadence ? I was happy so far with a 6 months for a gl cadence that would allow me to keep on with meta, unlocking one gl each time a dyad was released.
    JMK was the fastest of my 5 GLs from announcement to unlock. I had almost everything ready from day 1, just needed to finish farming BoKatan - and I was already doing 15 sims a day on her.

I will definitely not get LV as fast as that, as there are 3 (let’s face it, there’ll be at least 4) marquee toons and there’s the small matter of the Executor running in parallel.

The timeline for me to unlock a GL is determined by many things, but other major gear sinks running at the same time is likely the biggest hurdle.

I’ve decided to go straight for Executor, because I suspect the fleet arena shake up will be more essential for me to be at the front of the queue.

Thx for the answer !
    Yep, executor is also where my gear will go, most likely. Just waiting for a few days/weeks after release to see what it got ;) until then, back to hoarding mode.
    LV will be on my radar if prerequisites have a synergy with Ken, which is totally possible as it’s a CW focus and Anakin was more involved with GR than with Seps. And if I do go for him because of that, kudos to CG for making me use my stash, because my initial plan was to wait for the next dyad.

Anyway, back to topic. I have no idea how this road ahead will affect the future of the game as it has to be put in perspective with what they plan for the future of the game, so I reserve any judgment.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    th3evo wrote: »
    I for one love how every time the gear economy is brought up it always reverts to we as players must be wasting our resources if we don't have enough.

It's the only thing under your control though.

Is there a secret button I'm unaware of that lets me select what gear I get in raids? Please, enlighten me to where it is!

TVF quoted only the part that fit his narrative. Right after complaining about bad faith arguments.

I quoted the part relevant to my argument.

I for one love how every time the gear economy is brought up it always reverts to we as players must be wasting our resources if we don't have enough. for the past year and a half I have only worked on GL reqs. I am struggling to push Cad & Bo Katan to G12.

It's not about us players "wasting" our resources. You can't waste what you don't have. I've been getting crappy conquest loot boxes, something Crumb referenced as "easing" the gear crunch (spoiler alert: they've not eased anything); Tank rewards are and have always been horrible and they need to be improved. Raids have an awful lot of exclusive gear but they sure don't drop regularly for most of us.

But CG knows all this. They've known it for ages. Gathering more data is going to tell them the same thing they've known the whole time. At a certain point you stop collecting data and start acting on it. CG has failed to do so. I suspect, given the ad that popped up yesterday for the gear everyone's low on but everyone needs for $25, that CG's new business model is to just get us to pay for it directly.

You ignored the part where he talks about gear acquisition being mostly RNG based which isn't something under our control.

1) Already addressed it from the other end
    2) "Mostly RNG" is still partly your fault, if you are relying on prize boxes to build your stockpiles
    3) Have a great day :smile:

2.) Then why did Crumb say that those prize boxes in Raids, GC, Conquest and daily objectives, and the like alleviate gear crunch? If they aren’t meant to be sources of income why are devs specifically citing those as great sources of gear to alleviate the gear crunch?

You'd have to ask Crumb. Believe it or not, I play the game that exists, not what the devs claim exists. And I don't rely on prize boxes. They help when you get good RNG, yes, but I don't live box-to-box.

So then I’m curious how long it takes you for a GL farm. Better yet, just based on the first round of Lord Vader reqs, if you decided to go for him, what would your timeline be just for those? Hunter, Tech, Wrecker, Tusken Raider and Padme.

Also, if you don’t get your gear from those prize boxes, where does it come from?

1) I have all the gear for LV Group 1 plus all the Exec toons, and then some.
    2) I didn't say I don't get my gear from prize boxes, I said it's not the only source. And furthermore, if you collect more gear than you spend, the good hits from prize boxes will add up over time.

Ok so you’re saying you have all the gear ready for Executor, LV group 1 and extra….

Currently you have:

Lord Vader:
    Wrecker- G2
    Tech- G2
    Hunter- G2
    Tusken Raid- G7
    Padme- R3

That means you need:
    Wrecker- 250 kyro prods, 150 kyro computers, 450 mk3 carbs, 200 mk5 guns, 150 mk3 cuffs and 150 biotech components.

Tech- 250 kyro prods, 150 kyro computers, 200 mk3 carbs, 100 mk5 guns, 50 Mk 3 cuffs, 50 mk8 biotech components

Hunter- 250 kyro computers, 150 kyro prods, 100 mk3 carbs, 100 mk3 cuffs, 50 stun guns, 50 biotech components.

Raider- 100 kyro computers. 400 mk3 carbs, 200 mk5 guns, 200 mk3 cuffs, 100 biotech components

Padme/Gas- Relic material.

So that means for just lord Vader you need to have….

650 kyro prods, 650 kyro computers, 1150 mk3 carbs, 550 mk5 guns, 500 mk3 cuffs and 350 biotech components.

Executor:
    Vader- R3
    Piett- G9
    Bobba- G12
    IG88- g11
    Dengar- g11
    Bossk- G12
    Imperial Tie- g12

You need….

Vader- Relic material

Piett- 250 kyro prods, 150 kyro computers, 50 mk3 carbs, 100 mk5 guns, 200 mk3 cuffs, 150 biotech components

Bobba- 100 kyro prods, 50 mk5 guns, 50 biotech

IG88- 100 kyro prods, 50 mk3 carbs, 50 mk5 guns, 50mk3 cuffs, 200 biotech components

Dengar- 100 kyro computers, 100 mk3 carbs, 50 mk5 guns, 100 biotech component

Bossk- 100 kyro prods, 50 biotech components

Imperial Tie- 100 kyro prods. 50 mk5 guns, 50 mk3 cuffs

Bringing executor to….
    650 kyro prods, 250 kyro computers, 200 carbs, 300 mk5 guns, 300 mk3 cuffs, 550 biotech components.

A grand total of

1300 kyro prods
    900 kyro computers
    1350 mk3 carbs
    850 mk5 guns
    800 mk3 cuffs
    850 biotech components.

You have all that and then some? Mind you this doesn’t include other G9-G11, G12, g12+, finishers or relic material. So add all that in tooThis is also just for 1 group of reqs for LV and the Executor….but hey, no need to relieve the gear crunch right?

You don't think I did the math already? I have:

2450 kyro prods
    1800 kyro computers
    3000 carbs
    2550 stun guns
    2000 cuffs
    1800 bio

And all current GL other than SEE. And as already stated, $450 spent over 4.5 years.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    FYI I also have 140/160 GET 1/2, 45k GAC, and 75k SSC.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    140/160k lol, not 140/160 :D
  • ReedKassidy
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2021

"I remember people were claiming that unlocking will take a year F2P when they first announced the set of GL requirements every 2 weeks, but most people in my shard chat (~40), and guild were able to get 2 GLs (SLKR and Rey) in 4~6 months"

This is a false anecdotal, limited sample and not representative counter argument. People in a shard chat regularly place high in one or both arenas regularly which is equivalent in crystals to a decent level of spending. Of course they are going to have shorter farm/unlock times. They have more resources, the most resources, compared to the the statistical majority of players. And people at that end of the game tend to stay there, continually placing high in arena, raids, etc, the top of the pyramid. The rich keep getting richer in this scenario. If you're placing outside the top 20-50 in arena your timeline is much longer. Arena/Gls are the catch 22 here.
  • Something puzzle me now that Executor is a thing. What’s next ? Which iconic behemoth of a ship could become available later in game to match the power of the Executor ?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    BaronFlame wrote: »
    Many players are making it work, F2P with multiple GLs, and so on. Manageable meaning players are making it work at many levels.
    Making it work because they don't have the recourse isn't the same as making it work because it is "understandable". I guess players are making it work, the same way swallowing a drop of water while parched can still be called drinking water.
    Again, some people are understanding that there is a pace and that you can still work within that constraint.
    Again understanding isn't the same as "having no choice in the matter".

Players who say they are f2p (I point this our because they are not speeding up thing with $$) claim to be very competitive. That seems to be making it work, on a real level since they are playing against other players who are either also making it work or are spending $$.

We all have many choices in the matter, in fact that's what players rely on to make things work, choices.

I'm one of those, please don't use us for your argument. We've been farming both arena tops forever to make it work...which is by the nature of arena top not feasible for the population at wide.

Yes, yes, of course I should not point to examples that support the argument you dont like. Sorry about that.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    I miss when everyone got along.

It was for an hour one Tuesday afternoon in midwinter several years ago.

I get along with everyone, not my fault if they choose not to reciprocate.
    🙃
  • TVF wrote: »
    I for one love how every time the gear economy is brought up it always reverts to we as players must be wasting our resources if we don't have enough.

Is there a secret button I'm unaware of that lets me select what gear I get in raids? Please, enlighten me to where it is!

TVF quoted only the part that fit his narrative. Right after complaining about bad faith arguments.

I for one love how every time the gear economy is brought up it always reverts to we as players must be wasting our resources if we don't have enough. for the past year and a half I have only worked on GL reqs. I am struggling to push Cad & Bo Katan to G12.

It's not about us players "wasting" our resources. You can't waste what you don't have. I've been getting crappy conquest loot boxes, something Crumb referenced as "easing" the gear crunch (spoiler alert: they've not eased anything); Tank rewards are and have always been horrible and they need to be improved. Raids have an awful lot of exclusive gear but they sure don't drop regularly for most of us.

But CG knows all this. They've known it for ages. Gathering more data is going to tell them the same thing they've known the whole time. At a certain point you stop collecting data and start acting on it. CG has failed to do so. I suspect, given the ad that popped up yesterday for the gear everyone's low on but everyone needs for $25, that CG's new business model is to just get us to pay for it directly.

You ignored the part where he talks about gear acquisition being mostly RNG based which isn't something under our control.

2) "Mostly RNG" is still partly your fault, if you are relying on prize boxes to build your stockpiles

2.) Then why did Crumb say that those prize boxes in Raids, GC, Conquest and daily objectives, and the like alleviate gear crunch? If they aren’t meant to be sources of income why are devs specifically citing those as great sources of gear to alleviate the gear crunch?

You'd have to ask Crumb. Believe it or not, I play the game that exists, not what the devs claim exists. And I don't rely on prize boxes. They help when you get good RNG, yes, but I don't live box-to-box.

So then I’m curious how long it takes you for a GL farm. Better yet, just based on the first round of Lord Vader reqs, if you decided to go for him, what would your timeline be just for those? Hunter, Tech, Wrecker, Tusken Raider and Padme.

Also, if you don’t get your gear from those prize boxes, where does it come from?

2) I didn't say I don't get my gear from prize boxes, I said it's not the only source. And furthermore, if you collect more gear than you spend, the good hits from prize boxes will add up over time.

Ok so you’re saying you have all the gear ready for Executor, LV group 1 and extra….

Currently you have:

Lord Vader:
    Wrecker- G2
    Tech- G2
    Hunter- G2
    Tusken Raid- G7
    Padme- R3

That means you need:
    Wrecker- 250 kyro prods, 150 kyro computers, 450 mk3 carbs, 200 mk5 guns, 150 mk3 cuffs and 150 biotech components.

Tech- 250 kyro prods, 150 kyro computers, 200 mk3 carbs, 100 mk5 guns, 50 Mk 3 cuffs, 50 mk8 biotech components

Hunter- 250 kyro computers, 150 kyro prods, 100 mk3 carbs, 100 mk3 cuffs, 50 stun guns, 50 biotech components.

Raider- 100 kyro computers. 400 mk3 carbs, 200 mk5 guns, 200 mk3 cuffs, 100 biotech components

650 kyro prods, 650 kyro computers, 1150 mk3 carbs, 550 mk5 guns, 500 mk3 cuffs and 350 biotech components.

Executor:
    Vader- R3
    Piett- G9
    Bobba- G12
    IG88- g11
    Dengar- g11
    Bossk- G12
    Imperial Tie- g12

You need….

Vader- Relic material

Piett- 250 kyro prods, 150 kyro computers, 50 mk3 carbs, 100 mk5 guns, 200 mk3 cuffs, 150 biotech components

IG88- 100 kyro prods, 50 mk3 carbs, 50 mk5 guns, 50mk3 cuffs, 200 biotech components

Bringing executor to….
    650 kyro prods, 250 kyro computers, 200 carbs, 300 mk5 guns, 300 mk3 cuffs, 550 biotech components.

A grand total of

1300 kyro prods
    900 kyro computers
    1350 mk3 carbs
    850 mk5 guns
    800 mk3 cuffs
    850 biotech components.

You have all that and then some? Mind you this doesn’t include other G9-G11, G12, g12+, finishers or relic material. So add all that in tooThis is also just for 1 group of reqs for LV and the Executor….but hey, no need to relieve the gear crunch right?

2450 kyro prods
    1800 kyro computers
    3000 carbs
    2550 stun guns
    2000 cuffs
    1800 bio

And all current GL other than SEE. And as already stated, $450 spent over 4.5 years.

I’d love to see pictures of this
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Many players are making it work, F2P with multiple GLs, and so on. Manageable meaning players are making it work at many levels.
    Making it work because they don't have the recourse isn't the same as making it work because it is "understandable". I guess players are making it work, the same way swallowing a drop of water while parched can still be called drinking water.
    Again, some people are understanding that there is a pace and that you can still work within that constraint.

Players who say they are f2p (I point this our because they are not speeding up thing with $$) claim to be very competitive. That seems to be making it work, on a real level since they are playing against other players who are either also making it work or are spending $$.

We all have many choices in the matter, in fact that's what players rely on to make things work, choices.

I'm one of those, please don't use us for your argument. We've been farming both arena tops forever to make it work...which is by the nature of arena top not feasible for the population at wide.

Yes, yes, of course I should not point to examples that support the argument you dont like. Sorry about that.

This is quite rich coming from you, considering it was only yesterday that you claimed to not know of a single game that allows beta testers to talk about their experiences, and then proceeded to dismiss examples that people brought up because they didn't fit your argument.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

Currently you have:

Lord Vader:
    Wrecker- G2
    Tech- G2
    Hunter- G2
    Tusken Raid- G7
    Padme- R3

That means you need:

Executor:
    Vader- R3
    Piett- G9
    Bobba- G12
    IG88- g11
    Dengar- g11
    Bossk- G12
    Imperial Tie- g12

You need….

Vader- Relic material

Bringing executor to….

A grand total of

1300 kyro prods
    900 kyro computers
    1350 mk3 carbs
    850 mk5 guns
    800 mk3 cuffs
    850 biotech components.

2450 kyro prods
    1800 kyro computers
    3000 carbs
    2550 stun guns
    2000 cuffs
    1800 bio

Send me a PM reminder.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member

That's just lol, as you well know I'm by far a minority amongst f2p. It doesn't lift the problem at large in any meaningful way. If it was upto me, do NOT lift the old gear bottlenecks, just gimme g12+ and kyros!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

That's just lol, as you well know I'm by far a minority amongst f2p. It doesn't lift the problem at large in any meaningful way. If it was upto me, do NOT lift the old gear bottlenecks, just gimme g12+ and kyros!

I dont know about by far, but I never said this was a majority. But players can and do make it work, even not at your level.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member

I dont know about by far, but I never said this was a majority. But players can and do make it work, even not at your level.

You know by far simply by calculating how many people can possibly fit on arena tops (where you can assume all are f2p if you want to). That by a simple token makes me by far a minority amongst f2p.
  • [quote="Kyno

If you think they are dishonest, no answers will ever be enough. They are not likely to share direct values or details.

I'm not sure of a single game that has a beta program and allows those players to speak about the testing done. They dont need your faith.[/quote]

Answer: World of Warcraft

Beta testing is typically the stage just before release. By the time you reach that almost all the bugs should be worked out and you are almost ready to go. I think you are confusing this with Alpha (unit) testing.

If that’s not part of your SDLC, that’s different discussion.

What your player (customer) base is upset about is the lack of professionalism in the responses. When you say “They don’t need your faith” is pretty much saying “we don’t care”.

• [quote="Kyno

If you think they are dishonest, no answers will ever be enough. They are not likely to share direct values or details.

I'm not sure of a single game that has a beta program and allows those players to speak about the testing done. They dont need your faith.

Beta testing is typically the stage just before release. By the time you reach that almost all the bugs should be worked out and you are almost ready to go. I think you are confusing this with Alpha (unit) testing.

What your player (customer) base is upset about is the lack of professionalism in the responses. When you say “They don’t need your faith” is pretty much saying “we don’t care”.

[/quote]

Oooh, you are using logic, they hate that😂😂
    Moderators are representatives of the company, which tells you all you need to know.
  • [quote="Kyno

I'm not sure of a single game that has a beta program and allows those players to speak about the testing done. They dont need your faith.

[/quote]

While Kyno and I still disagree about what level of info sharing would be ideal, we did have a sidebar about the "they don't need your faith comment." Basically, there was some pronoun confusion. He thought I was attacking the testers, and his response "they" are the testers, not CG.
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    [quote="Kyno

While Kyno and I still disagree about what level of info sharing would be ideal, we did have a sidebar about the "they don't need your faith comment." Basically, there was some pronoun confusion. He thought I was attacking the testers, and his response "they" are the testers, not CG.

I feel like the Beta Testers should still have the faith of the players to know what they want… the point of Beta Testing is that we have faith (or in many cases, don’t) that they will test releases and give feedback in a way that makes the feature better for us.

(Mainly I’m just trying to fix that quoting disaster.)
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    [quote="Kyno

I feel like the Beta Testers should still have the faith of the players to know what they want… the point of Beta Testing is that we have faith (or in many cases, don’t) that they will test releases and give feedback in a way that makes the feature better for us.

(Mainly I’m just trying to fix that quoting disaster.)

I don't disagree. Just clarifying that Kyno wasn't saying CG doesn't need my faith.

I would love to know who they are. I think it would be great if EA/CG could find a way to get along with some prominent members of the community and let them get ahead of the scandal. But I guess the failings of the Game Changers was too much for CG to stomach.
  • Any rough ETA on this update?
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Nightmara wrote: »
    Any rough ETA on this update?

Details on Executor: Soon
    Relic 9: Sometime in August (more details as we get closer)
    Nerfs + GL Buffs: Before Relic 9 is introduced into the game
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member

Currently you have:

Lord Vader:
    Wrecker- G2
    Tech- G2
    Hunter- G2
    Tusken Raid- G7
    Padme- R3

That means you need:

Executor:
    Vader- R3
    Piett- G9
    Bobba- G12
    IG88- g11
    Dengar- g11
    Bossk- G12
    Imperial Tie- g12

You need….

Vader- Relic material

Bringing executor to….

A grand total of

1300 kyro prods
    900 kyro computers
    1350 mk3 carbs
    850 mk5 guns
    800 mk3 cuffs
    850 biotech components.

2450 kyro prods
    1800 kyro computers
    3000 carbs
    2550 stun guns
    2000 cuffs
    1800 bio

Send me a PM reminder.

Lmao ok. Excuses. Gotcha!
  • th3evo
    358 posts Member

I mentioned my crystal income before you asked for a farming guide. Because I was showing you how it’s possible to unlock GLs quickly without whaling. Remember, it was only part way through this exchange that you introduced the new player element, or any sort of “advice” being needed. I’ve already stated my advice to new players when it comes to GLs. Do other stuff first.

I also said I started farming the characters instantly, again in response to you rudely mocking anyone who farmed Rose before she was announced as a requirement for Rey. I didn’t say I “had them” instantly. Because I don’t. None of my Bad Batch are even 6* yet.

Please try to stick to the points in this debate in the relevant order. The forum sorts post chronologically so this shouldn’t be difficult.

Oh dear. Patronizing DarjeloSalas strikes again.
  • Sessh
    6 posts Member
    I do like the video version of the road ahead, although the written version still has its advantages, being able to see look through the info quietly and being able to control+f for specific things. But I do like the video quite a bit! 😊

I'm so Excited for the Executor 😎🥳😎 and Lord Vader!!!🤩💖🤩

Although I am also wary of the character adjustments, I think we'll all have to wait and see how those chips fall. 🤔😕🤔
  • th3evo wrote: »

Oh dear. Patronizing DarjeloSalas strikes again.

I felt I had no choice.
    Something puzzle me now that Executor is a thing. What’s next ? Which iconic behemoth of a ship could become available later in game to match the power of the Executor ?

Arvel Crynyd and the A-wing confirmed!