Uhhh Relic 9 Kenobi???

13Next

Replies

• Jenjhys wrote: »
    These screenshots are from the test server and we have the ability to Relic up past 8. Relic 9 slipped into my screenshots and is not coming in the next couple months. Apologies for the confusion

@CG_SBCrumb_MINI not coming in next couple of month... finally already announced...

I was waiting for someone to necro this post lol. I guess technically if it doesn’t happen until the end of August, this would be accurate…regardless of how misleading it is.
  • Yeah I don’t understand how relic 9 brings anything to the game right now. It’s unnecessary. Relic 8 is already a beast to obtain for the average player. Relic 9 feels horribly rushed.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    If r9 is too hard to get then maybe end game isn’t for you (yet, anyway).
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

Hi Futureman.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

So right now, the end game is only for beta testers?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    These screenshots are from the test server and we have the ability to Relic up past 8. Relic 9 slipped into my screenshots and is not coming in the next couple months. Apologies for the confusion

That didnt age well
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    People say we got no new content; isn't Conquest new content?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    LordDirt wrote: »

That didnt age well

June 15th post, about something that hasn't happened yet, as we approach the rough definition of "couple"...... seems to be aging just fine, I mean not Jennifer Aniston aging, but still doing just fine.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

Just bring them now! c'mon, we can take it

Looks like you got your wish. We’ll see how well you can take it.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Col_Forbin wrote: »

Couple basically means two, so...August?

Amazing. You predicted the future.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

That didnt age well

June 15th post, about something that hasn't happened yet, as we approach the rough definition of "couple"...... seems to be aging just fine, I mean not Jennifer Aniston aging, but still doing just fine.

Man, you are really reaching in your attempts to defend the devs at every opportunity you get.

Face it. Crumb said R9 isn't coming out in the next couple of months; meanwhile a month later (July), it was announced that R9 is coming out in August (a month later, which is 2 months after Crumb made the post). So yes, his post didn't age well. Deal with it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 = a couple...... thank you for emphasizing how it is aging ok (since it hasn't happened yet)
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Why would anyone want level 90 and have to waste all their credits on it.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Why would anyone want level 90 and have to waste all their credits on it.

CG: Players are hoarding credits!
    Also CG: Bring on level 90!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Level 90 confirmed!!

Long overdue. but because I want level 90, we wont get level 90.

Level increase without additional gear/relic levels tied to it does almost nothing.
  • Remember the 3 zetas gamorrean guard?
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Level 90 confirmed!!

The only reason for level 90 is if it actually did something. The only reason players get to level 85 is because of what it unlocks. Having a level increase won’t do anything unless it unlocks something. Which I don’t think content should be gated to levels anymore.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Whaleathon wrote: »
    Level 90 confirmed!!

The only reason for level 90 is if it actually did something. The only reason players get to level 85 is because of what it unlocks. Having a level increase won’t do anything unless it unlocks something. Which I don’t think content should be gated to levels anymore.

That's not entirely true. As was mentioned before, potency/tenacity and crit chance calculations involve level difference, so it would help in PvE slightly. It would do nothing in PvP, though. Well, unless it requires some new resource or lots of credits.
  • Whaleathon wrote: »
    Level 90 confirmed!!

It would make an enormous difference in the hardest PvE game modes that currently exist, eg LSTB and challenge tier 3 of Assault Battles.

The level differential is one of the key reasons debuffs never stick and why enemy toons seem to have such enormous health pools.

Take away the differential, those game modes get easier.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Whaleathon wrote: »
    Level 90 confirmed!!

It would make an enormous difference in the hardest PvE game modes that currently exist, eg LSTB and challenge tier 3 of Assault Battles.

The level differential is one of the key reasons debuffs never stick and why enemy toons seem to have such enormous health pools.

Take away the differential, those game modes get easier.

Not worth it, but what is?
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

That didnt age well

Man, you are really reaching in your attempts to defend the devs at every opportunity you get.

Face it. Crumb said R9 isn't coming out in the next couple of months; meanwhile a month later (July), it was announced that R9 is coming out in August (a month later, which is 2 months after Crumb made the post). So yes, his post didn't age well. Deal with it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 = a couple...... thank you for emphasizing how it is aging ok (since it hasn't happened yet)

That reminds me off something a friend told me:

CG gives us **** and tells us its chocolate. The moment we see its **** they will tell us, its from a guy who ate chocolate before, so thechnicaly its chocolate