Easiest Beginner-friendly SOLO Rancor Team! - Zsolt's Journey Guide

2Next

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    When people see bad advice for new players being posted people will comment. If you don't like it don't post bad advice - or follow your own advice and deal with it.
  • LordGrahck
    344 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    kerkzsolt wrote: »
    I was extremely polite all the way along with everyone and with every comment since I believe that people are here to help each other. I think everyone plays the game as he/she/they want. I give whatever advice I want to whoever I want. This is my way of playing and my way of acquiring, gearing, modding. I started a path to gather the characters from Journey Guide. My way does not include First Order yet, does not include two zetad CLS yet, does not include Jyn and Teebo yet, not even Jango yet. They are not in my order of planning. I started with Palpatine, Thrawn, R2D2, CLS, Chewbacca and now I do Falcon and C3PO. Deal with this, if you are not able to comprehend this, then simply leave this post. Do not dare to tread on others by saying that "oh this is not a GOOD way, do not give advice". I do as I please. Don't like? Press the X button on the top right corner. Period. With MY available characters, with MY available gears, with MY planning, the way I put my Rancor team together, which actually works without an effort, serves well for me. Thank you for commenting, however, commenting **** posts like yeah whatever dude galactic legend kylo ren can solo rancor, yeah right, thanks captain obvious. Try to read my post then post according to it.

Chill, dude. No need to get all bent out of shape. You're on a forum with players who have accounts with GPs far higher than even mine, and I'm about to reach 5 mill soon. Every one of us has been where you are now. Your advice is appreciated, but we're trying to help you and others by offering advice from our collective experience so fewer people will make the same mistakes as we did. The team that was originally posted might be able to do very well in the rancor raid, but we're trying to present to you other or similar teams that are far more effective and cost effective in the long term.
  • LordGrahck wrote: »
    kerkzsolt wrote: »
    I was extremely polite all the way along with everyone and with every comment since I believe that people are here to help each other. I think everyone plays the game as he/she/they want. I give whatever advice I want to whoever I want. This is my way of playing and my way of acquiring, gearing, modding. I started a path to gather the characters from Journey Guide. My way does not include First Order yet, does not include two zetad CLS yet, does not include Jyn and Teebo yet, not even Jango yet. They are not in my order of planning. I started with Palpatine, Thrawn, R2D2, CLS, Chewbacca and now I do Falcon and C3PO. Deal with this, if you are not able to comprehend this, then simply leave this post. Do not dare to tread on others by saying that "oh this is not a GOOD way, do not give advice". I do as I please. Don't like? Press the X button on the top right corner. Period. With MY available characters, with MY available gears, with MY planning, the way I put my Rancor team together, which actually works without an effort, serves well for me. Thank you for commenting, however, commenting **** posts like yeah whatever dude galactic legend kylo ren can solo rancor, yeah right, thanks captain obvious. Try to read my post then post according to it.

Chill, dude. No need to get all bent out of shape. You're on a forum with players who have accounts with GPs far higher than even mine, and I'm about to reach 5 mill soon. Every one of us has been where you are now. Your advice is appreciated, but we're trying to help you and others by offering advice from our collective experience so fewer people will make the same mistakes as we did. The team that was originally posted might be able to do very well in the rancor raid, but we're trying to present to you other or similar teams that are far more effective and cost effective in the long term.

I appreciate your advices. I am chill :) thanks for commenting.