Sim Tickets

HanSolonoid
75 posts Member
edited August 2021
Hey everyone. I have a new account. Been playing a number of days but somethings came up with these ticket things. I didn’t even know you used them, was just simming away and playing fine for days. I hit level 49 yesterday, but since about lvl 47 these ticket things appear. I can’t spend all day on the game doing all the individual battles for the energy you get every day. I have many 6 energy nodes for gear I am farming, and I have like 300 energy to spend during the day (I think).

I just don’t have time to do 50 battles, and then cantina, and GW, and dailies, and so on.

I’m now finding I’m no longer spending my energy, cause I can’t really. Not sure what to do. I’m not going to pay for little ticket things 😂 and it’s literally the only thing that’s slowed my game down.

It didn’t exist levels 1-45
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Hey everyone. I have a new account. Ben playing a number of days but somethings came up with these ticket things. I didn’t even know you used them, was just simming away and playing fine for days. I hit level 49 yesterday, but since about lvl 47 these ticket things appear. I can’t spend all day on the game doh g all the individual battles for the energy you get every day. I have many 6 energy nodes for gear I am farming, and I have like 300 energy to spend during the day (I think).

I just don’t have time to do 50 battles, and then cantina, and GW, and dailies, and so on.

I’m now finding I’m no longer spending my energy, cause I can’t really. Not sure what to do. I’m not going to pay for little ticket things 😂 and it’s literally the only thing that’s slowed my game down.

It didn’t exist levels 1-45

It did, you just never used them
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Thorozar11
    271 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    You get 150 tickets a day for fleet arena. Fleet arena unlocks at level 60, but once you get 1 payout simming is trivalized.
  • HanSolonoid
    75 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Really haha. This is a struggle just now

I noticed energy gave you tickets so I bought energy, but you get the exact amount to match the new energy so I still had the same energy leftover to spend 😂

Not gonna lie, the game has slowed so much I’m not sure if I can keep going. Had I not bought the mandalorian scoundrel pack (who are a bit rubbish, Gideon and Trooper guy are better alone) I may have turned it off.

Just wanna spend the energy. Farm range dude for trooper
  • HanSolonoid
    75 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    I don’t even know what I’m doing beyond wanting the trooper guys. Dark trooper from Mando punching is just too much to not want.

awo3wj272ubd.png

But I have actually done my dailies today, manually and have 125 energy left over
  • Last question 🤣

Why does my guy Dark Trooper only give me 1? That sucks. Is it cause he’s so good?
  • Deathbringer59
    575 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Troopers are good but you should go for Phoenix first. They're not the best but nets you quite a bit.

-They 5 are needed for Thrawn
    -They count as rebels so 5 rebels for palps event
    -2 of them jedis. Counting towards GMY

You only have to gear them up to about G8 and some good luck to complete the thrawn event which is the hardest of those 3.

Not sure what you're talking about just 1? If that's how many shards you got, ya single nodes are a long farm
  • Character nodes give 1 shard only until they have been released one year, then they double. Ships are always just 1.
  • So on sim tickets, yeah it's a pain early game because 1) the nodes don't cost that much so even when you get 10 tickets on a refresh, you need to use more) and 2) you never have enough. Plus with have to play out GW 12x battles a day it's such a pain.

Once you get to level 60, this is never a problem as you will get 150 a day and never use them, so just keep on keeping on. What you can do, is on the lower level farms, don't use the sim tickets on them but do the battle and just click "auto". You will have to wait for the battle to end, but they should be fast and you save sim tickets that way. Then only use the sim tickets on the more recent nodes you've unlocked that are harder battles.

As far as general direction, check out my New Player Farming Guide thread in this section, it will give some guidance on what to do while climbing to level 85 before more options really unlock.

On the Dark Trooper, when newer characters get introduced to the game and you farm them, they are only single shard drops (all characters used to be this way until like Nov 2019). After about 1 year of single shard drops, they will get "accelerated" to 2 shard drops. Dar Trooper is still like 6 months off from that happening.