CG_SBCrumb
685 posts EA Community Manager
edited September 2021
[ Developer Insights - Kit Reveal ]

auu1jf07bkrz.jpg

UNIT NAME: Executor
ALIGNMENT: Dark Side
CATEGORIES: Dark Side, Capital Ship, Empire
Empire Capital Ship with strong Bounty Hunter synergy.

ABILITIES:

Basic: UNORTHODOX METHODS

q5tlec7g3137.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage and inflict Expose for 1 turn on target enemy. Deal 5% more damage for each active Empire ally. Deal 25% more damage for each active Bounty Hunter ally.

Special 1: BREACH OF PROTOCOLS (Cooldown 4)

r65cm7duoz6u.gif

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies. If the target enemy is Target Locked, call all Empire allies to assist, dealing 30% less damage. If the target enemy is Breached, call all Bounty Hunter allies to assist, dealing 10% more damage.

Special 2: WE ONLY NEED TO KEEP THEM FROM ESCAPING (Cooldown 5)

23asxtz1rbmw.gif

FINAL TEXT: Bounty Hunter allies gain Potency Up for 1 turn. Dispel Outmaneuver and Stealth from all enemies, and dispel all debuffs from Bounty Hunter allies. Target ally recovers 100% Health and Protection. If the target ally is a Bounty Hunter, they gain Foresight and Taunt for 2 turns.

Ultimate: SOMETHING SPECIAL PLANNED (Cooldown 20)

ccqf8letpoca.gif

FINAL TEXT: Destroy the enemy Capital Ship and Stun all enemies for 1 turn. Allies gain Protection Up (35%) for 2 turns. If there is no enemy Capital Ship, destroy all active enemy ships instead. This ability can't be evaded or resisted, starts on cooldown, and is reduced by 1 each time Breach is inflicted on an enemy ship.

Crew: VADER'S BOUNTY
FINAL TEXT: Bounty Hunter allies have +35% Max Health, Max Protection, and Offense, and ignore Taunt on Crewless or Droid ships. At the start of battle, Bounty Hunter allies gain Tenacity Up for 2 turns, and Empire allies gain We Don't Need Their Scum for the rest of the battle, which can't be copied, dispelled, or prevented. Whenever an enemy reinforces, Bounty Hunter allies gain Evasion Up for 1 turn. Whenever an ally applies Breach, they dispel all debuffs on themselves.

Whenever a Bounty Hunter ally deals damage with a Basic ability, they inflict Target Lock on the target enemy for 1 turn. The first time allies inflict Target Lock 20 times on enemies, each active enemy, enemies who are called in from Reinforcements, or summoned, are inflicted with Breach and Target Lock. These effects can't be dispelled, evaded, or resisted, and last until the end of the battle.

Reinforcement Bonus: Reinforcements gain Breach Immunity and Chaff for 2 turns

We Don't Need Their Scum: Immune to Turn Meter manipulation; whenever a Bounty Hunter ally is defeated, recover 25% Health and Protection; TIE Advanced x1 instead recovers 10% Health and Protection.

---
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING KIT UPDATES:
d9kw2eydpome.png

Post edited by CG_Doja_Fett_MINI on

Replies

• Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Can't wait to blow up raddus
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Can't wait to blow up raddus

Hahaha yes
  • I loved this ship, I just hope it's not a requirement for LV
  • So what is the cooldown of Something Special Planned?
  • Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    DarthPhoib wrote: »
    So what is the cooldown of Something Special Planned?

• I'm gonna need some alone time after watching this. :p
  • wildnz
    254 posts Member
    So if you want your tank to have a taunt that can't be ignored use Hounds tooth (or Sun Fac) ? BTL , Bomber and Hyena are basically useless as tanks to protect your attacker if they can be ignored .. but good old hounds tooth saves the day again.
  • Ultra wrote: »

Starts at 30 but 20 after fully upgrading the ship
  • mariogsh
    783 posts Member
    edited August 2021

Confirmed? Or assumption?

EDIT: Nvm, just saw Crumb's post
  • LordGrahck wrote: »
    I'm gonna need some alone time after watching this. :p

The correct i.e. Jayne Cobb way to say this: I'll be in my bunk
  • mariogsh wrote: »

You could have scrolled to three posts later

• kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    zzzZZOT! That ultimate is awesome!

Can't wait to try this out with different BHs in various fleet loadouts :)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • MKIceman
    88 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    So all the BH ship stuff is interesting and all, but... I don't recall the BHs ever playing nice with each other, or ever having more synergy than an actual trained, battle-hardened military fleet.

The only exception is when Obi Wan was undercover and they were working together on the ground -- but I never saw a fleet of BH ships working in tandem.

But hey, what do I know -- clearly the HT is the best ship ever, the most valuable tank, and critical to every single Star Wars fleet battle ever, along with (apparently) Razor Crest now too.

Every kid growing up with Star Wars absolutely knows who Bossk is and how crucial he was to every victory. And Mando showing up was definitely what turned the tide of the Battle of Endor to the Empire's favor, helping them blow up Home One and defeat the Rebel Alliance once and for all.

Oh wait.
  • LordDirt
    4916 posts Member
    MKIceman wrote: »
    So all the BH ship stuff is interesting and all, but... I don't recall the BHs ever playing nice with each other, or ever having more synergy than an actual trained, battle-hardened military fleet.

The only exception is when Obi Wan was undercover and they were working together on the ground -- but I never saw a fleet of BH ships working in tandem.

But hey, what do I know -- clearly the HT is the best ship ever, the most valuable tank, and critical to every single Star Wars fleet battle ever, along with (apparently) Razor Crest now too...

Oh wait.

This game does not follow lore.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    This game does not follow lore.

Well that explains why CG is (quite correctly) re-balancing a bunch of powerful characters, but conveniently leaving JKR, DR, and Malak as is
  • MKIceman wrote: »

But hey, what do I know -- clearly the HT is the best ship ever, the most valuable tank, and critical to every single Star Wars fleet battle ever, along with (apparently) Razor Crest now too.

Every kid growing up with Star Wars absolutely knows who Bossk is and how crucial he was to every victory. And Mando showing up was definitely what turned the tide of the Battle of Endor to the Empire's favor, helping them blow up Home One and defeat the Rebel Alliance once and for all.

Oh wait.

the salt is strong with this one
    DarthNoscoper#6969
  • I like how the entire Unique ability screams “don’t use the TIE Advanced here”. Directly lowering healing, permanent Target Lock, no TM gain on I Have You Now…

Eh, the Advanced is better used with Tarkin. The standard TIE fighter is going to miss its TM gain, but with 5/7 slots being Bounty Hunters finding two Empire units shouldn’t be that hard. Maybe the Reaper can finally be at home.
  • Goes to show why the unending loyalty bug was fixed then. Slave 1 must have kept triggering it and they couldn’t have that..
  • LordDirt
    4916 posts Member
    Zanir wrote: »
    Anyone above 5mln GP not grinding this to keep your place in the fleet shard is doing themselves a disservice. Pivoting to this from JMK was the right call for me.

Power creep, thy name is Executor. It's great to be in the Empire today, like all days.

Just wait for the counter ship, doubt it take long for it to come out.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Excited to see how the ai will allow her to hold on defense. Also impatient to see how ultimate will be necessary to win, as at 4* it may be a Cd 30 and not 20.
    Whatever happens, ultimate animation is awesome. Good job !
  • I have to say, a bit disappointed because it seems pretty basic: you inflict as much breach as possible to press your I win button ASAP. I don’t know the bh fleet, so I hope it will fun to play nevertheless and that we have interesting battles ahead of us, mirror or not.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »

You could have scrolled to three posts later

I could've refreshed the page*

The Crumb's post was not there when I commented lol
  • "Whenever a Bounty Hunter ally deals damage with a Basic ability, they inflict Target Lock on the target enemy for 1 turn."

Does this mean that Slave one has the possibility of inflicting target lock 6 times on one use of his basic?
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Wait is this a nerf to crewless ships?
    what is ur direction CG. U basically made all crewless tanks useless. So now the focus is moving away from crewless ships to the original ship design ?

Make up ur mind !!! And wth are we going to do with all the ship tanks that are crewless ? Are we getting a refund ? What is the point of a crewless tank ship if the taunt can be avoided !!??

Do you even read what ur writing into the ability !!??
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Finally something that stops those lame Malevolence fleets from waltzing through much more worked on ship rosters!

So glad to see the touch up on Slave I as well! Awesome work CG!
  • I don’t see how going around hyena will help. It will just allow droid fighters to die faster and feed tm to male… Nevermind, it will allow some breach spreading action. Not sure how the ai will play it though.
  • Reptile
    114 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Looooki wrote: »
    Wait is this a nerf to crewless ships?
    what is ur direction CG. U basically made all crewless tanks useless. So now the focus is moving away from crewless ships to the original ship design ?

Make up ur mind !!! And wth are we going to do with all the ship tanks that are crewless ? Are we getting a refund ? What is the point of a crewless tank ship if the taunt can be avoided !!??

Do you even read what ur writing into the ability !!??

How are they useless? I will continue to use those ships in GAC, TB’s, TW’s, Galactic Challenges and whatever other counter or content they will be required in.

Post edited by Kyno on