[MEGA] Road Ahead: July 2021

Replies

• So I saw the new update post that just came out, and I am sort of mad. Instead of making new characters and ships that we want the team decided to change the UI more. Which seems very unnecessary rn
  • So I saw the new update post that just came out, and I am sort of mad. Instead of making new characters and ships that we want the team decided to change the UI more. Which seems very unnecessary rn

Then why am I gearing up toons for a new ship and farming a new faction for a new GL?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    So I saw the new update post that just came out, and I am sort of mad. Instead of making new characters and ships that we want the team decided to change the UI more. Which seems very unnecessary rn

Then why am I gearing up toons for a new ship and farming a new faction for a new GL?

Good question - you should wait for the new journey guide.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

literally one new capital ship and GL

So RC and BB are already old?
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Not sure what rate of new toons you want - but I’ve not finished farming BB yet, so I don’t want it to speed up.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    People can never be happy
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

So RC and BB are already old?
    Along with CAT and the soon to be released Chicken-legs Maul. All old before their time. :(
  • Is the next round of characters for lord vader coming today?
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    People can never be happy

Not just people.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    PicassoP wrote: »
    Is the next round of characters for lord vader coming today?

11th & 25th
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • PicassoP wrote: »
    Is the next round of characters for lord vader coming today?
    the 2nd batch of reqs for Lord Vader will be out tomorrow.
  • HanSolonoid
    75 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Let’s go

We want Geos
  • I want bam to round up my executor fleet. Maybe they’ll meet in Young Mando.
  • If you devs could improve the AI, you wouldnt need to nerf to ensure the galactic legends supremacy and we couldnt complain. Please regret with nerf. This is not the way. The game rocks now, no changes needed.
  • Since padme and cat can counter GLS

How long do we have till it's nerfed?

Should I spend to relic her just for it to get nerfd...or ftp her

These are unhealthy questions from a consumer for the state of cg

I don't think teams should be made unbeatable that takes to core of the enjoyment out of the game.... I love to theory craft now that's gone

So I agree pls no more nerfs. Do something good for the players since we have been done wrong
  • With the 8 capital ships we have there is allready too few ships to make complete fleets of all 8 now you adding a 9th are we getting more ships soon so we have reason to farm all the capital ships?

Also for dsgeotb p2 fleet requires tarkin or thrawn yet we have gg and finalizer that can both beat the battle just as well and another ship on way too are you open to removing the requirements to allow ppl to use at least 1 of any ds capital ship seems kinda dumb to have all spots designated be the 2 worst ds capital ships in game
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    With the 8 capital ships we have there is allready too few ships to make complete fleets of all 8 now you adding a 9th are we getting more ships soon so we have reason to farm all the capital ships?

Also for dsgeotb p2 fleet requires tarkin or thrawn yet we have gg and finalizer that can both beat the battle just as well and another ship on way too are you open to removing the requirements to allow ppl to use at least 1 of any ds capital ship seems kinda dumb to have all spots designated be the 2 worst ds capital ships in game

The Executor gives a home to the five BH ships. Reason to farm anything is to stay ahead of the meta and to be able to participate in all the new events.
  • Another R8 needed for Lord Vader. Either I'm so far out of touch with the expectations of this game or CG is. At this point CG needs to divide the game in half. Those that spend $100 or more a week to in the whale/kraken group, the rest stay on the F2P side.
  • I'm sure R8 mats will get easier to find sometime after R9 drops.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Yep, gear is too much for me to even try to get. Slow farm for me, no $ for CG.
  • Acymetric wrote: »
    I'm sure R8 mats will get easier to find sometime after R9 drops.

You must be new here.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Acymetric wrote: »

laughing-cracking-up.gif
  • TVF wrote: »

laughing-cracking-up.gif

This guy gets it.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited August 2021

I said the same thing for r0-r5 when they announced r8 + CPit raid
  • Ultra wrote: »

Honestly going from G13 to R4 feels easier than going from G9 to G12. Those early relic levels almost feel free (of course that's with spending all Cantina energy on signal data at all times, but the scavenger pieces are easy).
    Ultra wrote: »

Honestly going from G13 to R4 feels easier than going from G9 to G12. Those early relic levels almost feel free (of course that's with spending all Cantina energy on signal data at all times, but the scavenger pieces are easy).

until you run out of gear for them.

Impossible, I'd have to have enough gear to get a bunch of toons to G13 to feel that and they're all stuck at 10/11. 😉
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

Impossible, I'd have to have enough gear to get a bunch of toons to G13 to feel that and they're all stuck at 10/11. 😉

If you go for all six GLs, you will run out of them soon enough
  • Ultra wrote: »

If you go for all six GLs, you will run out of them soon enough

It doesn't matter what I'm going for, the crunch point is still the gear levels. Can't run out of relic mats if the toons you're working on aren't G13 yet.

But yes, I'm sure if you start going for all 6 GLs you will start running out of all kinds of resources.