[MEGA] Title Update Roll Out: 08/10/2021

Replies

• TVF wrote: »
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    if I have to tap less to get to where I wanna go, I ain't gonna complain..

What if you have to tap more.

"what if" questions are for sports/talk radio and podcasters to fill time..

in the end, it's meaningless..
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Did you know you have to tap more to get to ships?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

It is just best to tap out….
  • SotaDraken
    447 posts Member
    edited August 2021

will you end up tapping more if you switch from characters to ships and vice versa instead of the old way of going back to the main screen to get to ships from characters?
  • It turns off my podcasts when I open the game now. Fix this.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

will you end up tapping more if you switch from characters to ships and vice versa instead of the old way of going back to the main screen to get to ships from characters?

will you end up realizing in the end that all things are meaningless?

will I end realizing that replying to you proves this adage: "everything was futile, a chasing after the wind.. " to be true?
  • SotaDraken wrote: »

Fun fact: even in the old layout, there was a little arrow that could move you from ship inventory to character inventory without going via Home Screen.

z6z5q8x3xjbz.jpeg

You see it to the right of the word “characters”. That took you to ships.
  • Soooo. The game said, it would approximately update at... about an hour ago.... I mean, I'm curious about the new journey guide, but... Is it coming? Is there any problem regarding the rollout?
  • Vozek wrote: »
    Soooo. The game said, it would approximately update at... about an hour ago.... I mean, I'm curious about the new journey guide, but... Is it coming? Is there any problem regarding the rollout?

Where did they say that?
  • Dta151 wrote: »
    Vozek wrote: »
    Soooo. The game said, it would approximately update at... about an hour ago.... I mean, I'm curious about the new journey guide, but... Is it coming? Is there any problem regarding the rollout?

Where did they say that?

There was an in game message.
  • SotaDraken wrote: »

Fun fact: even in the old layout, there was a little arrow that could move you from ship inventory to character inventory without going via Home Screen.

z6z5q8x3xjbz.jpeg

You see it to the right of the word “characters”. That took you to ships.

cool! never knew that..
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

will I end realizing that replying to you proves this adage: "everything was futile, a chasing after the wind.. " to be true?

Yes. Glad you’ve discovered that.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Dta151 wrote: »
    Vozek wrote: »

Where did they say that?

There was an in game message.

Guess it's not gonna happen today. I never got any message in game about the update either
  • InyakSolomon88
    1247 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    what is up with B2? Why did you do that? his character model looks the same but now I can't tell that that's him in his profile pic.....o9rarzwe9hck.png
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    what is up with B2? Why did you do that? his character model looks the same but now I can't tell that that's him in his profile pic.....o9rarzwe9hck.png

Which other droid does he look like, that you cant differentiate?
  • Kyno wrote: »

a passing glance made me wonder when I relic'd a pile of aluminum in my alt. That extreme closeup hinders recognition. It's bad enough CG wants my eyes to hurt with all the neon they insisted on in the last title update but the extreme closeup makes things worse. And the best part is they didn't even update his model :joy: his model looks more dull than his shiny profile pic :joy:

Maybe CG should give the art department a raid to build. they seem to have alot of time on their hands to play with the zoom function.
  • Firefox54
    73 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Kyno wrote: »

Yeah ... I couldn't tell what toon that was either. A lot of the new art seems like the headshots are too big for the circles.

In the journey guides, could they give a better overview of all the toons needed? For example, in The Mando or JKL journey, the only way to figure out all of the toons needed is to look at all of the individual event tiers. It'd be nice to just have a simple list of all the toons needed ... kind of like there was in the previous version.

Nevermind ... I see that once your start a journey in the Journey Guide, the toons show up under the Journey Guide tab from the Collection button from the main page (not so streamlined), but it just gives the list of toons, not the requirements. How come only one journey can be active at a time? It'd be nice to just see the list in the Journey Guide itself.

The Challenge Rancor seems to be missing from the Guild Raids (I was trying to see what relevant info is included in the 'Guild Journeys')

Thanks.

• Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI @CG_SBCrumb_MINI

Please ask the devs to stop making everything smaller. It seems with every update ever pushed out over the life of this game, things get incrementally smaller. I need a magnifying glass to read the new journey guide requirements page. Y’all do realize not everyone plays on a tablet or PC, right? This is a mobile game. Try testing the game out on a mobile platform once in a while.
  • Love the journey guide update!

Maybe now that we can see our "real"(non GL related) quests, we can get some new quests?
    Maybe some weekly quests? (Something that all GP players can work on, like: Kill 100 ewoks, or gain 100 times offence up)
  • HumbleMumble
    1017 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    I like how the required toons from the journey guide can be added to the character tabs but a suggestion is to add them according to required relic lvl as well.
    I’ve been adding them manually like this:
    hxe9f4r575ly.jpeg

Also those pesky missing gear are all stun guns, the bane of my existence. 150 more and executor is good to go.
  • Why only one jurney can be active at a time? Is this a bug?
  • The first part of the update gave me the new looks for Dooku and Gas.
    Now, after the forced client restart, they are as before 🤔jizgiondlsql.png
    kvvcgdffolsv.png
  • Galaxy of eye strain , otherwise good.
  • what is up with B2? Why did you do that? his character model looks the same but now I can't tell that that's him in his profile pic.....o9rarzwe9hck.png

I agree. His profile pic is confusing now. I liked the previous one better.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

You'll get used to it.

You'll get used to it.

Of course. I will survive. But it's my opinion.
  • what is up with B2? Why did you do that? his character model looks the same but now I can't tell that that's him in his profile pic.....o9rarzwe9hck.png

Same thing happened to Rey's forehead a while back
  • Jakdnels wrote: »

Same thing happened to Rey's forehead a while back

I don't use her often enough to have to look at her regularly but yes, they tortured her too.