DSR Bot: Error on Jedi Master Kenobi

Quim
665 posts Member
edited August 2021
Does someone know why appears this error when I use the command ",panic jedimasterkenobi allycode"?

Error: Could not find MIME for Buffer <null>

I added this bot in my channel like 8-10 months ago and JMK appears in the list of commands, but always appears that error.

In possible values says: "Possible values are:[CAPITALRADDUS | CAPITALFINALIZER | THEMANDALORIANBESKARARMOR | JEDIKNIGHTREVAN | DARTHREVAN | DARTHMALAK | WATTAMBO | DSGEOTB | LSGEOTB | C3POLEGENDARY | GRANDADMIRALTHRAWN | BB8 | COMMANDERLUKESKYWALKER | REYJEDITRAINING | CAPITALCHIMAERA | PADMEAMIDALA | CHEWBACCALEGENDARY | MILLENNIUMFALCON | GENERALSKYWALKER | GLREY | SUPREMELEADERKYLOREN | JEDIKNIGHTLUKE | GRANDMASTERLUKE | SITHPALPATINE | JEDIMASTERKENOBI]"
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• This is not made by CG. It’s a discord thing. You should ask in the discord you are using it in, or the discord for the bot itself.
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    This is not made by CG. It’s a discord thing. You should ask in the discord you are using it in, or the discord for the bot itself.

Well this is a forum about the game Galaxy of Heroes, not about Capital Games lol and this is an important tool about Galaxy of Heroes, same than if someone ask something about swgoh.gg there is not any place about these tools to ask it, so as several people use this tool maybe someone knows.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Quim wrote: »
    This is not made by CG. It’s a discord thing. You should ask in the discord you are using it in, or the discord for the bot itself.

Well this is a forum about the game Galaxy of Heroes, not about Capital Games lol and this is an important tool about Galaxy of Heroes, same than if someone ask something about swgoh.gg there is not any place about these tools to ask it, so as several people use this tool maybe someone knows.

It's a bot problem, nobody but the creator of the bot can help you.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »

It's a bot problem, nobody but the creator of the bot can help you.

Well is more to know if someone who usually use this bot got solve it and is working well for him and how solved it, maybe everyone have the same problem, then nothing to do until the admin of the bot solves it.
  • The bots don’t get used here. So not your target audience.

Where are you using them? I’m gonna bet discord. So again, why not ask in the place you found them, are using them, and other people are using them and may have the experience to answer?
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    The bots don’t get used here. So not your target audience.

Where are you using them? I’m gonna bet discord. So again, why not ask in the place you found them, are using them, and other people are using them and may have the experience to answer?

Don't act as moderator, you are not Kyno :D:D:D
  • Huh?

I’m making a suggestion. Whatever
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Well is more to know if someone who usually use this bot got solve it and is working well for him and how solved it, maybe everyone have the same problem, then nothing to do until the admin of the bot solves it.

That's like asking if someone can fix a bug in the game just because they are playing it. They can't, nobody can but the makers. Ask them.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn