A Guild Looking To Grow Is Looking For Active Players To Grow With Us

TheGuyWithCharlie
121 posts Member
edited October 2021
House Divided - Black Eight ( https://swgoh.gg/g/45428/house-divided-black-eight/ ) is trying to overhaul our guild and move away from a bizarre mixture of casual/active to active. We're interested in active, goal-oriented players. We have 5 spots open immediately and will be reassigning casual players to affiliated guilds to make room for more active players. Have I mentioned we want active players?

We have a solid core of active players who deserve better than to miss out on stars, shards, CPit, and other goals because of a handful of players who don't contribute. I'm trying to give them that.

Our specs:

~243+ million GP.

~Sim HPit and HAAT.

~HSith runs at 12:00 & 15:00 PST alternating for our global members with a 24-hour join period.

~Guild reset is at 16:30 PST.

~24 Stars in DS Geo TB.

~23 Wat shards.

~11 stars in LS Geo TB.

~We have yet to complete CPit (We've gotten into P2) or the KAM mission.

~Current GL count is 37:
Jedi Master Luke: 10
Jedi Master Kenobi: 3
Sith Eternal Emperor: 6
Supreme Leader Kylo Ren: 11
Rey: 7

Not all GLs are currently at full power, ultimate, but they're getting there.

We're working to improve on our TB stars, Wat shards, KAM shards, and CPit. It's within reach. We have players who are close to unlocking GLs. Others who are working on Clones or Geos. The right additions to our guild will mean more stars, more shards, will bring us closer to taking down the CPit, and help us bring in more active players who take us higher.

Black Eight wants players who:

~Get 600 tickets daily

~Participate in TB, TW, and Raids, especially CPit.

~Do the daily Guild Activities. It helps everybody.

~Have Discord and SWGOH.GG profiles. We need that communication and information for coordination.

Your GP isn't as important as being active and committing to goals. Being active and achieving your goals makes you valuable to the guild. Improving your roster improves the guild.

We want to help you grow, which will, in turn, help us grow, which, in turn, will help you grow, which will, in turn, help us grow, which will, in turn...

I have four GLs, 100% free-to-play. https://swgoh.gg/p/628944711/ If you join BE, I'll be available to you to help you plan and achieve your goals if you want or need assistance because your growth is our growth.
Post edited by TheGuyWithCharlie on

Replies

• Yes
    145 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Hey saw the post. long story short I'm a 2015 nov guy here, rage quit this game so many times bit coming back with a positive attitude cause I love SW. My main toon is way way behind and so lost on him its ****. bloated gp with useless toons that used to be good. I created an alt back when relics first came out, and had left the game abit after, but recently figured I. hyper focusing this dude for SLKR then straight for geos. this guy is lvl 75 333k gp I know I know its sad lol. But with things so good now it's easy to rise fast with the right mind set. I'd love to join you guys if you'll have me. Im in a guild that is so laxed and non experienced its not even fun. I'm on everyday all day, came back a week ago, but I'm moving the goal post just fine.
    dmbu6kl9w74z.jpg

If you'd like you can reach me at
    @bestnamever#3803
    Post edited by Yes on
  • Hi Charlie, I am looking for a new guild and am interested in joining the black eight. I make sure I meet 600 tickets a day and contribute what I can to TB and TW. My focus is to finish my GR team to relic while on the path to GAS and then SLKR down the road. Relic Clones will be after my GR relic'd. I will link my SWGOH.GG for you to checkout and get back to me. Regards Dragonborn

https://swgoh.gg/p/934733172/
  • I’m looking for an active cool west coast guild. Curious if u guys are