[MEGA] Title Update Roll Out: 08/10/2021

Replies

• Just wondering if we can please keep the original General Anakin Skywalker character model?
  • Nice UI Update, But Where did all the journey guide Gear Packs Go? all the gear packs are missing after the update only the crappy shard packs are now available
  • I can't play audible in the background
  • I like the idea of the Begin Journey feature, but two things should be updated to make it work--
    1) Characters flagged with the Begin Journey feature should be collected at the head of the character list, like flagged Favorite characters. Since Favorites and Journies aren't necessarily the same, the display order should probably be--Favorites, Journey, other characters. (As it stands, I will see that gear is flagged as needed for a Journey character, but then will have to scroll around the character list to find which character needs the gear)

2) When a character meets the required gear or relic level, unflag them. If I have Bossk at R5, for instance, and Vader ar R6, when I've saved up the relic mats to bring Vader to R7, Bossk is going to light up as able to upgrade. It's easy to ignore, but it's the principle--once a character has hit the required level, they don't need to be worked on further, so they shouldn't show on the list of characters to be worked on any more.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Please send out a hotfix for the issue regarding being able to play other app's audio in background, it's quite annoying. Also no mention on the dev tracker, which is odd as prev posts in this thread indicate they're aware of it
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Magruffin wrote: »
    Please send out a hotfix for the issue regarding being able to play other app's audio in background, it's quite annoying. Also no mention on the dev tracker, which is odd as prev posts in this thread indicate they're aware of it

They are, and I will ping them when they are up, to see if they can update that.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Please send out a hotfix for the issue regarding being able to play other app's audio in background, it's quite annoying. Also no mention on the dev tracker, which is odd as prev posts in this thread indicate they're aware of it

They are, and I will ping them when they are up, to see if they can update that.

Thanks kyno
  • Just something I noticed - on the Ships area, we still have the seperate Characters and Ships buttons (and none of the other buttons).
  • I really like the new journey guide but it would be nice if characters who had met the requirements got a different icon or no icon. It's not very helpful to have an R3 Resistance Pilot with the same icon as a G1 Rose Tico.
  • Magruffin wrote: »

So this is still broken. And no mention on the dev board. Fix this.

Pretty please. Not having a podcast or twitch in the background while I swgoh is throwing off my mojo.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Is this just an iOS issue? I can hear my stuff just fine on Android.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

I'm on Android. It's not all external apps. Google Podcast and Twitch have issues for me and stop playing. Spotify is ok if it's music, but not podcasts.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

I'm on Android. It's not all external apps. Google Podcast and Twitch have issues for me and stop playing. Spotify is ok if it's music, but not podcasts.

FWIW I'm using Podkicker and no issues with podcasts.
  • Magruffin
    760 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Google music, TuneIn Radio, Twitch, embedded Chrome player all auto turn off when game launches and cant be played while the game is running . Android
  • TVF wrote: »
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

FWIW I'm using Podkicker and no issues with podcasts.

Thank you very much. Podkicker working for me as well.
  • Audible auto turns off too. Even when sitting in my car using android auto, it pauses audible on AA

Going on two weeks almost guys. .. c'mon
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Pretty low priority imo.
  • Hi, I would like to request the roll back of the zeta on my General Skywalker's basic ability since he is now mostly TRASH and at least without the basic he would never miss regardless of foresight or dodge probabilities.
  • HeroWithNoFear
    59 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    delaroxx wrote: »
    Hi, I would like to request the roll back of the zeta on my General Skywalker's basic ability since he is now mostly TRASH and at least without the basic he would never miss regardless of foresight or dodge probabilities.
    This is really sad General Skywalker right now dealing lesser damage than CAT, JKL his counter attacks doesn't even do any damage and in LORE PERSPECTIVE that cg care about he should be a beast not like this. Vader and GAS individually was dealing damage and controlling the battlefield as they should be ,but right now they are like nothing by themselves comparing to CAT, JKL. This is unacceptable for me GAS should be the biggest damage dealer and strongest character individually except GL's right now he is maybe 3. maybe 4. strongest character except GL's. Please fix the damage his counters, telekinesis are not impressive as they were before this update.
  • delaroxx wrote: »
    Hi, I would like to request the roll back of the zeta on my General Skywalker's basic ability since he is now mostly TRASH and at least without the basic he would never miss regardless of foresight or dodge probabilities.
    This is really sad General Skywalker right now dealing lesser damage than CAT, JKL his counter attacks doesn't even do any damage and in LORE PERSPECTIVE that cg care about he should be a beast not like this. Vader and GAS on their own was dealing damage and controlling the battlefield as they should be ,but right now they are like nothing by themselves comparing to CAT, JKL.

I think, that if they really wanted boost GL, that´s ok, but why mess with these kits? Thy should only apply on these abilities - Excluding GL - and case closed. I would respect it, but now these nerfs doesn´t make a sense and it´s like a slap in the face for all pople working hard on these units.
  • HeroWithNoFear
    59 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Mattysvk wrote: »
    delaroxx wrote: »
    This is really sad General Skywalker right now dealing lesser damage than CAT, JKL his counter attacks doesn't even do any damage and in LORE PERSPECTIVE that cg care about he should be a beast not like this. Vader and GAS on their own was dealing damage and controlling the battlefield as they should be ,but right now they are like nothing by themselves comparing to CAT, JKL.

I think, that if they really wanted boost GL, that´s ok, but why mess with these kits? Thy should only apply on these abilities - Excluding GL - and case closed. I would respect it, but now these nerfs doesn´t make a sense and it´s like a slap in the face for all pople working hard on these units.

Absolutely i agree. I hope they care our thoughts on this update, but i don't really think they will.

• Absolutely i agree. I hope they care our thoughts on this update, but i don't really think they will.

Part of the problem is that they are basically lying to us. They said that they want GL to be the best units in the game - i don´t like it, but i can understand it from their point of view. But apparently Jedi Master Luke Skywalker is not a GL worth protecting - because they nerfed badly his two best damage dealers and as a tank he is now even worse character against other GL. As far as i know, he didn´t receive any significant buff to compensate it, so can someone explained to me logic behind this? I am really trying, but i don´t see it.

• Mattysvk wrote: »

Absolutely i agree. I hope they care our thoughts on this update, but i don't really think they will.

Part of the problem is that they are basically lying to us. They said that they want GL to be the best units in the game - i don´t like it, but i can understand it from their point of view. But apparently Jedi Master Luke Skywalker is not a GL worth protecting - because they nerfed badly his two best damage dealers and as a tank he is now even worse character against other GL. As far as i know, he didn´t receive any significant buff to compensate it, so can someone explained to me logic behind this? I am really trying, but i don´t see it.

Apparently, he can still beat all other gls (except see who is still his hard counter; players who had success against see nevertheless say it’s far more difficult now), so no need to buff him so far. Most of those having trouble were not using him as a leader so didnt use his ability to do true damage with every character in the team. But it’s too early to really call it imo.
  • Starslayer wrote: »

Apparently, he can still beat all other gls (except see who is still his hard counter; players who had success against see nevertheless say it’s far more difficult now), so no need to buff him so far. Most of those having trouble were not using him as a leader so didnt use his ability to do true damage with every character in the team. But it’s too early to really call it imo.

using his lead with ahsoka dispelling inherited teachings on gen sky and JKL doesn't really help you deal any dmg, fyi. even with inherited teachings post ult JML and team are significantly weaker than they used to be. Amusingly, JKL and Gen Sky hit harder under JKR lead than they were hitting under JML. Not a good look for JML.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »

using his lead with ahsoka dispelling inherited teachings on gen sky and JKL doesn't really help you deal any dmg, fyi. even with inherited teachings post ult JML and team are significantly weaker than they used to be. Amusingly, JKL and Gen Sky hit harder under JKR lead than they were hitting under JML. Not a good look for JML.

I don't think you understand what his lead does.
  • So the nerfs have killed any motivation I had to finish my jml grind, conquest is horrible now, and for a MONTH straight I still cant listen to other audio while playing the game.
    I get the first two are part of your "master plan" CG and you dont plan on altering them, but throw me a freakin bone here and at least grant me a sliver of enjoyment while playing the game and fix playing the other app audio issue. Please. Please. Please!
  • @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI
    Hey Doja, EA answers has a ton of reports on this but nothing from your camp; can you please look into seeing if anything is being done about the "focus audio" on Android issue....this is just disappointing at this point