Why is Beskar Mando not BH but his ship is?!

Tikiflippine
22 posts Member
edited August 2021
Do you feel this is only for the new sparkling capital ship? I know that Mando left being a bounty hunter with sweet sweet Grogu but it doesn't make since to me that one can be one and the other not. Guessing we are using this ship before he left. Then shouldn't it be regular Mando? I'm confused.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Bam not beeing and razor crest beeing BH is both probably for synergy and balancing reason and bam beeing the pilot is probably because he isn't that good and so there's a reason you need him to be geared
  • It is entirely for game-related reasons rather than anything that might relate to actual shows and canon. Making Beskar Mando a BH is, frankly, too inconvenient, so they didn't.
  • It's a shame. I thought the same and wish they cared more about keeping it in line with what's actually happening then throwing out another toon to spend money/time on. Bad form.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    It's a shame. I thought the same and wish they cared more about keeping it in line with what's actually happening then throwing out another toon to spend money/time on. Bad form.

They’re a game company.
  • BAM not having the BH tag makes sense. He was no longer doing bounty hunting and instead was on a mission to bring Grogu to the jedi.

What doesn't make sense is the BH Razor Crest being piloted by BAM.
    Either make the BH RC piloted by BH Mando or make the RC only a scoundrel ship piloted by BAM.

It's obviously just a sith move by CG to force us gearing up BAM (who many people avoided due to his horrible ROI) if we want to use the RC (unsure if the Executor was alrdy a thing back then but they surely planned for the BH faction to get a strong fleet one day pretty much forcing us to gear up all the BH pilots + BAM).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Razor Crest goes hunting by itself while Mando takes care of Grogu.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It's a shame. I thought the same and wish they cared more about keeping it in line with what's actually happening then throwing out another toon to spend money/time on. Bad form.

I can't be the only one that thinks a game like this would be extremely boring if they tried to follow anything like canon or tried to stay directly on storyline.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

I can't be the only one that thinks a game like this would be extremely boring if they tried to follow anything like canon or tried to stay directly on storyline.

Can't use Darth Vader, he's dead.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno wrote: »

I’m pretty sure this is the first time you and me have agreed on anything since before the infamous RA.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

I’m pretty sure this is the first time you and me have agreed on anything since before the infamous RA.

🍻
  • I'm just happy that ships can now be it's own entity and be a separate faction from its pilot :)