Can we please get some new ships???

Tygra
123 posts Member
edited August 2021
We have so many opportunities to make complete fleets without doing too much. Separatists is the perfect example. The Droid Gunship is already in the game as an enemy ship in the LS Geo TB. Add that and the Droid Tri-Fighter and we now have a full Separatist fleet.

The Galactic Republic has 8 ships but 2 capital ships. So add some more ships there too. Aayla Secura, Kit Fisto, Luminara Unduli, Barriss Offee, and even Grand Master Yoda had their own Jedi Starfighters. There is 5/6 needed for 2 full fleets.

Empire just needs 1 ship and the TIE Interceptor would be perfect. Although, the Empire now has 3 Capital ships.

How about some GL ships? Give Kylo his TIE from TROS & give Rey Red 5.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• If they can't put r8 reqs on it, they are not interested in making it.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    While I agree that we need more ships, Rey shouldn't get Red 5 before Luke, if at all. It's Luke's ship first and foremost, and that should be reflected here.
  • Nauros wrote: »
    While I agree that we need more ships, Rey shouldn't get Red 5 before Luke, if at all. It's Luke's ship first and foremost, and that should be reflected here.

And yet we got Rey's and Lando's Falcon before Han's...
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    I would love to be able to finish the FO fleet.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Golubowski wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

And yet we got Rey's and Lando's Falcon before Han's...
    Rey actually flew the Millenium Falcon in combat. She just used Red 5 as a space taxi.
  • I agree on more ships but I’m not sure I can afford bringing up any more trash crew members to relic 9(!?) to unlock them.
  • A couple FO ships, including a good tank, and some resistance ships. That's what I'd like to see.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    I’d enjoy a Resistance Bomber that blows up both fleets if it gets destroyed. Definitely would make it worth the investment to see it blow up spectacularly.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.