Ewoks makes me depressed

Wordy
2 posts Member
edited August 2021
p4u90yu0m8u6.jpg

Im trying to beat T5 C3P0 and it's impossible. I've seen players with same looking squads that have unlocked even T7. I won't be able to use logray because it takes too long to farm him. Any ideas? Mods are the best too.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Hope for better rng or gear them a few levels. Those that have done t7 with low gear probably took a few hundred tries
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    You should consider Chirpa's zeta. You will probably need it for later tiers anyway. If you want more specific advice you must provide more details - f.ex. about your mods.
  • The funniest things here guys od that i have zeta on chirpa xD
  • For the last fight you should farm logray or you will need a lot of rng luck or g11ish for the whole team. For the last fight paploo should be g11, wicket g10, elder g10, rest g9 (approx.)

The team needs speed on paploo (he gets 25% extra), dmg/crit chance on wicket and health + speed on the rest of the team. Call with Paploos non tanking special chirpa in and do a mass attack after that every ewok will be full tm. Wicket always should do aoe first, than call in elder/logray or whatever else is needed to top turnmeters. Maybe watch a video of this fight for the kill order.
  • You really need Logray, or g12 ewoks for 7*. New player guides should always have "when you see Logray in the shop, buy his shards".
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Also, what are your mods like?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Wordy wrote: »
    The funniest things here guys od that i have zeta on chirpa xD

That's a great example of providing more detail. Anything else?
  • crzydroid wrote: »

hg2dwrfx36qx.jpg
    Mods are the best recommended.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    edited August 2021
    Wordy wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

hg2dwrfx36qx.jpg
    Mods are the best recommended.

That still doesn't show me their stats. You also have a broken set on Paploo.
  • artusa
    175 posts Member
    you'll get it, keep trying.