So close and yet so far.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Zanir wrote: »
    Conquest delay is ridiculous

The Wat nerf is ridiculous

This is all ridiculous

Ridiculous speed is one step before Ludicrous speed. Spaceball 1 confirmed.
  • It’s really great finding out a kit reveal from a niche streamer.

Comms are 👌
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Crayons wrote: »
    It’s really great finding out a kit reveal from a niche streamer.

Comms are 👌

Shrug, it will be on the forums later.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Comms are 👌

Sure. Not the biggest fan of RSG personally. Quite a slow and boring streamer (sorry if anyone likes it. We all like what we like.)

Prefer the text here first without feeling like I need to go watch RSG or Ahnald for info.
  • TVF wrote: »

Comms are 👌

You mean Soon (TM)?
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator

Prefer the text here first without feeling like I need to go watch RSG or Ahnald for info.

Text will be here soon
  • Can I get some clarification on GAS's basic changes. Does the boosted Armor Penetration only apply to his basic and not Telekinesis? If so, that makes Telekinesis quite a bit weaker than basic in most circumstances, which makes that zeta pretty terrible.
  • Ultra wrote: »

Text will be here soon

We’re is here? and when is soon?
  • So nerfs are today, right?
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    So nerfs are today, right?

yes
  • Ultra wrote: »

yes

I’m wondering if before or after GAC attack opens. Hope before. My guy has GAS and JKL and I’m pretty sure it’s gonna get through my SLKR, if attacks before update 😅
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »

yes

I’m wondering if before or after GAC attack opens. Hope before. My guy has GAS and JKL and I’m pretty sure it’s gonna get through my SLKR, if attacks before update 😅

Usually its 75 mins after GAC attack phase begins
  • Let’s hope he’s sleeping on this one 😅

• brsvquepopwy.jpeg

Where update? 22.15 UTC has been and gone.
  • Can I get some clarification on GAS's basic changes. Does the boosted Armor Penetration only apply to his basic and not Telekinesis? If so, that makes Telekinesis quite a bit weaker than basic in most circumstances, which makes that zeta pretty terrible.

Can I please get some feedback on this. There is nowhere in game for me to test this on my own right now. If Telekinesis doesn't have the boosted defense penetration, can we please get that zeta refunded?
  • So my Rey just lost to GLEE. Thanks for nerfing Wat.

Is GLEE JMK? What Rey comp do you use with Wat? Before I unlocked JMK ult, I was using Rey, GAS, JKL, JKR, Jolee with great success in arena; if you need a new comp to try.
  • Are you seriously just trying to push the playerbase away from the game @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI ?
    Conquest is repetitive and simply not fun. That's a fact. I have not heard from anyone that they actually enjoy this and some of those absurd feats. And now you put even more time pressure on us by upping the energy costs meaning it'll take even more effort than before? I mean bravo if you really are just trying to push players away from swgoh.
    This change is not offset with assault battles because when conquest is around you need to do it daily and assault battles are not a daily chore. And Conquest is exactly that - a chore you dislike but need to do or otherwise you're behind.
  • Out of curiosity, I checked the retuning of the GAS event, and it is now comically easy after the changes. On my first attempt I beat it with all characters still standing. The ignores defense nerf makes Magnaguard hella thicc.
  • mojquuw8t4c4.png
    "JKL is going to cause damage 3 times to galactic legends" they said...
  • delaroxx wrote: »
    mojquuw8t4c4.png

Looks about right. You have no buffs, no ignore defense. It's just his basic damage 3 times.
  • Thanks for working hard to spoil every aspect of the game guys! You really are a case study... every time I think "**** do I still play this for if I am clearly not welcome by the makers of the game?" then I remember it's Star Wars and the community around it, but then again said community is shrinking... and shrinking... not sure how long we have. it feels like the devs really hate this game.
  • Who thought making the character changes during a grand arena was a good idea? People that played later in the cycle are facing entirely different teams because of the changes you made. This is garbage. I have never seen a studio that punishes their players for simply playing the game like you do CG. I hope the players leave this game so you can finally realize you don’t treat people like this.

Is GLEE JMK? What Rey comp do you use with Wat? Before I unlocked JMK ult, I was using Rey, GAS, JKL, JKR, Jolee with great success in arena; if you need a new comp to try.

Using Rey with Jedi vs Palps (something else I tried) just made me lost faster. Rey w/res + Wat couldn't beat Palp-Zombie-Daka-Wat-Armorer. Blew 2 battles against him before I gave up and went around. Now getting run over by an r8 JMK w/r8 CAT since Gen Sky and JKL hit GLs like ewoks hit everything and good ol JML couldn't even dispell the JMK team's bonus protection after he ulted and used his AOE. Fun.
  • Why glee?

Why is everyone adding GL to the start of things now? It’s soo dumb.

GLSLKR, GLREY, GLJML?

He’s always been SEE. SEE was fine.
  • delaroxx wrote: »
    mojquuw8t4c4.png

Looks about right. You have no buffs, no ignore defense. It's just his basic damage 3 times.

JKL had at least one stack o mastery buff from JML's lead, also the bonuses feom JML lead, and it is modded for damage with close to 11k phy dam. I don't think you know what you're talking about mate.