Kit Touch Up: Slave I

CG_SBCrumb
685 posts EA Community Manager
edited August 2021
CHANGES MARKED IN RED

UNIT NAME: Slave I
ALIGNMENT: Dark Side
CATEGORIES: Dark Side, Attacker, Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel, Cargo Ship
Deadly Bounty Hunter Attacker that inflicts and exploits Target Lock for high area-of-effect damage.

ABILITIES:

Basic: ROTATING TWIN BLASTER CANNONS

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 55% chance each to damage them a second and third time. Each hit has a 55% chance to inflict Target Lock for 2 turns, but hits after the first deal 75% less damage. If the target enemy is Breached, dispel all buffs on them.

Special 1/Crew: PROTON TORPEDOES (Cooldown 3)

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and all Target Locked enemies, and inflict Ability Block for 1 turn on all affected targets.

Special 2: SEISMIC CHARGE (Cooldown 3)

FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to all enemies, plus bonus damage equal to 30% of their maximum Health. This attack ignores Armor and Protection. This ability starts on cooldown.

Unique: NO GOOD TO ME DEAD

FINAL TEXT: At the start of battle or when Reinforced, for each active enemy, Slave I gains 5% Offense, 2% Crit Chance, and 5 Speed for the rest of battle. The first time all enemies are Breached while Slave I is active, or if Slave I enters the battle while all enemies are Breached, Seismic Charge's cooldown is reset.

While Slave I is active, Breached enemies deal 50% less damage when they attack out of turn.

Reinforcement: ALL OUT OFFENSIVE

FINAL TEXT: Enter Battle: Slave I gains Taunt, Retribution, and Protection Up (10%) for 2 turns, and Critical Hit Immunity for 3 turns. Slave I gains additional Protection Up (20%) per Breached enemy. Then, inflict Ability Block on target enemy for 1 turn, which can't be evaded or resisted.

Replies

• Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Slave 1 looking a bit different since the name change
  • Ultra wrote: »

Aren't you a little short for a Slave I?
  • nabokovfan
    535 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    @CG_SBCrumb_MINI There's no difference between these two when Slave 1 is RI, right? It's already been, always has been on cooldown?

The "change" it looks like is just that when all enemies are breached, you get the reset as well now.

z3a01mlwrtc5.png
  • seems to be image error with link to this post- it's showing omega w/ bad batch
    q1v5a60kwa17.png
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    New Slave I pilot confirmed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • nabokovfan wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb_MINI There's no difference between these two when Slave 1 is RI, right? It's already been, always has been on cooldown?

The "change" it looks like is just that when all enemies are breached, you get the reset as well now.

z3a01mlwrtc5.png

The cooldown reset triggers on either of those conditions. You either need have Slave I on the battlefield and breach everyone or have Slave I enter while everyone has breach.
  • TVF wrote: »

They updated her image too
    fbyy1sd19w0h.png
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    at some point this will be the chalendar of 2021

we may have already reached that point
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Isn't the ship called Boba's ship and not slave 1 ?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Looooki wrote: »

Nope, it is called slave 1.

You are thinking of the lego set where they changed the name, but that is the only location that has happened.
  • DonPuto wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

fbyy1sd19w0h.png

I have a real love/hate reaction to this image. Like, it's really good, but it's also awful...but still good. And def bad.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    DonPuto wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

fbyy1sd19w0h.png

I have a real love/hate reaction to this image. Like, it's really good, but it's also awful...but still good. And def bad.

kLINF8u.gif
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »

Nope, it is called slave 1.

You are thinking of the lego set where they changed the name, but that is the only location that has happened.

Actually the Lego set wasn't the only location it was changed, here's a couple of screenshots showing a couple of other locations it was changed

le5j12i6w49m.png
    5hg8nxs6if0c.png
    d3h0vc9gnbeg.png
    Lets be honest, Lego Star Wars the Skywalker saga is going to be more polished, fun and overall better than Swgoh could ever be
  • That's some ****.
  • On the fleet battles enemy slave1 has seismic charge off CD 4D hard is definitely harder
  • Will the name be changed? On lego set it got changed
  • still sucks.
  • nabokovfan wrote: »

z3a01mlwrtc5.png

The cooldown reset triggers on either of those conditions. You either need have Slave I on the battlefield and breach everyone or have Slave I enter while everyone has breach.

@CG_SBCrumb_MINI I just had Slave 1 come into my TB battle and drop the charge turn 1. I did not have breach at all. Might want to look into this.
  • No good to me dead: Does the capital ship count as an active enemy ?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »
    No good to me dead: Does the capital ship count as an active enemy ?

tbh i forgot that was the name of an ability and thought it was a comment on Squish1 still being Squish1
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • "No good to me dead" fits perfectly. Put Boba in as RI - he is dead (so other teams arent), you put him in front - he is dead (so other teams arent).
    Maybe touch him up a little more - or you just touch up jedi's like Yoda from zero to hero?

Whole Bounty Hunters are way too slow and just feel like sitting ducks behind Hounds Tooth. Too less abilities for IG-2000 and Cad Bane as well...
  • So, what’s different with the ri ai now ? What was the issue that was corrected ?