Executor Mirrors

dgree
520 posts Member
How are people winning executor mirrors? Kinda seems like it might be a bit of a coin flip or just relying on the enemy AI to screw up (far more so than in nego mirrors).

Replies

• my ship arena shard is full of 7* executor capital ships
    they are not happy about the update, totally rng dependend.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I have not lost a mirror yet. They seem to be pretty solid.

I usually focus on trying to get RC down before PO.
    Starting lineup of HT, RC, and IG. Bring in XB first reinforcement, then Slave 1, most likely (as long as locked breach has hit)
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Starting lineup of HT, RC, and IG. Bring in XB first reinforcement, then Slave 1, most likely (as long as locked breach has hit)

I use the same strat
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • KarateApina
    126 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    So is the 5☆ vs 7☆ counter dead now? Cant seem to make it work any more.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    So is the 5☆ vs 7☆ counter dead now? Cant seem to make it work any more.
    Hope so
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • KarateApina
    126 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Thanks that was helpful.

I would like to know what causes the nerf? The kit modifications doesnt seem to explain it.
    Well, back to hoarding krystals.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    "Executor Update

The following changes were made to Executor:

Crew Ability "Vader's Bounty" will stipulate at max rank (level 8) that Tank allies will take 50% reduced damage from out-of-turn attacks.

Special Ability 1 "Breach of Protocols" will now call all Bounty Hunter allies to assist. From level 1-6 of the ability, Bounty Hunter allies will deal -25% damage when they assist. At level 7 of the ability, the damage penalty will be removed and Bounty Hunter allies will assist at full damage. At max level of the ability (level 8 ) the ability will dispel all Tenacity Up from enemies, Bounty Hunter allies will deal +10% damage; if the enemy is Breached, Bounty Hunter allies will deal +25% damage instead."

Helps 7* Executors with the opening few moves is the main thing.
  • dgree
    520 posts Member

So basically it doesn't matter too much which executor goes first, you just hope the enemy AI is stupid with its targeting (kinda somewhat similar to JMK mirrors).
  • dgree wrote: »

So basically it doesn't matter too much which executor goes first, you just hope the enemy AI is stupid with its targeting (kinda somewhat similar to JMK mirrors).

That's my experience so far but rather than the AI being dumb and allowing for your JMK to win, Executor mirrors are more of a coin flip
  • Feels like a complete RNGfest for me. I'm winning like 20-30%.
  • Kyno wrote: »

AI is not dumb anymore and seems to focus RC with AoE and their RC every time
  • 10 of 10 today, so very look like to be hard-coded. Game always was kinda dumb on AI side, allowing humans to play wise and win especially at fleet. I have a bad feeling now it is "have better equipped pilots / enjoy rng fest with equally equipped fully maxed ones / try to win with less equipped at 0-10% rate". Everything to please spenders, I get it)
  • Kyno wrote: »

Interesting, I've used that lineup, but what normally happens is you lose the coin flip and the AI selects IG-2000 for the mass assist. Game Over.

My IG is R6, Zeta'ed and Full 6E mods. How are you recovering from that?
  • Wrathe wrote: »

Interesting, I've used that lineup, but what normally happens is you lose the coin flip and the AI selects IG-2000 for the mass assist. Game Over.

My IG is R6, Zeta'ed and Full 6E mods. How are you recovering from that?

IG R8 is coin flip - if another Exe wins flip IG is a dead cat - after that its loss unless your opponents have not maxed 6s mods on Piett

Problem is if you loose both "flips" with XB starter lineup. I.e. Piett + Mando - after that it gets dark...and not much to be done about it apparently. If Boba would hit/crit more reliable he would be quite a good starter and could move around this starting issue with his TM gain on basic attacks and than land a block after that on the opponents RC. But than again i dont need to do the devs job...
  • Resistable debuffs = Tenacity up working & RC applying Mark only on its own turn could fix this really fast. But who cares...
  • YetiYeti wrote: »
    Feels like a complete RNGfest for me. I'm winning like 20-30%.

Don't seem to be having any problems here. 7* vs 7*. Opponents exec has all relic pilots. My Mando and bane aren't relic yet. I'm winning every time on offense. Usually get ultimate first too. One time opponent got ultimate first and I still managed a win