[MEGA] Road Ahead: July 2021

Replies

• Spent so long focused on unlocking GAS, and getting him to 7 star. Gets nerfed a month later. This game blows. The kicker is I actually spend money on this pile. Thank you CG, you ruin everything fun about this game.
  • JJW
    3 posts Member
    And that's it guys. Rip gas and the others. It was nice playing with you all, but I'm out. The part that I liked the most about this game doesn't exist anymore….playing with gas now is horrible, it was a pretty sh#$% nerf. See you all
  • Most companies have a set of core values that the company strives to achieve, maintain and be held accountable against….**** would I like to see CGs! Unfortunately this will continue to happen unless the bulk of the whale community kicks up about something.

My suggestion is stop spending money, I stopped a couple of years back….so while CGs practices disgust me, at least they are not enjoying their weekends on my money😁 I only have JML but I’m still able to finish in the top 20 of arena each day.
  • ...He was significantly buffed outside of GL matchups. Arena's the only place where that truly matters.
    Everywhere else, just throw him on defense and profit.
  • Artumas wrote: »
    ...He was significantly buffed outside of GL matchups. Arena's the only place where that truly matters.
    Everywhere else, just throw him on defense and profit.

What about conquest?
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    So far the only thing I've even noticed is that my arena mirror matches take maybe 15 seconds longer. He's fine. Relax.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Krel
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    So now jkl does a little more damage then gas but both don’t do anything worth of crap I too spent money have now boycotted spending anything I was a number one arena climber everyday now jml is worthless no cat so my jmk is worthless your balance ruined the game the conquest is a joke I seen a few feats redicules I been playing four years no breaks 3 accounts I’m utterly disgusted with what you have done to the game
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    So far the only thing I've even noticed is that my arena mirror matches take maybe 15 seconds longer. He's fine. Relax.

Do you even forum bro
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • AhaanJ1501
    5 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    I have been farming gas for the past 6 months bor all of a sudden they nerves the character.what I don't understand is instead of nerfing all of these characters why don't they just add galactic legends defense can't be ignored. That way Gls will become harder to beat but vader gas will have the offense to counter darth revans etc. What do I do now
  • Clearly there is another reason as to why they have nerfed these characters besides defense
  • To make Conquest more difficult. That's why the changes are going through midGAC, but before Conquest 2.0.
  • Wrathe
    194 posts Member
    AhaanJ1501 wrote: »
    I have been farming gas for the past 6 months bor all of a sudden they nerves the character.what I don't understand is instead of nerfing all of these characters why don't they just add galactic legends defense can't be ignored. That way Gls will become harder to beat but vader gas will have the offense to counter darth revans etc. What do I do now

From watching the Road Ahead video, it sounds like they intend to overhaul the DEF system as a whole, making it a more attractive stat than it is now. It's going to be important for more than just GL players to not have DEF as trivialized as it was before.

That should be seen as a good thing, as it means they want to improve gameplay and balance for not just GL char's, but everyone.
  • Wrathe wrote: »
    AhaanJ1501 wrote: »

From watching the Road Ahead video, it sounds like they intend to overhaul the DEF system as a whole, making it a more attractive stat than it is now. It's going to be important for more than just GL players to not have DEF as trivialized as it was before.

That should be seen as a good thing, as it means they want to improve gameplay and balance for not just GL char's, but everyone.

Yes, the defence change seems reasonable. But a lot of the change is for them to make GLs like raid bosses.
    I also don’t know how they think about GAS basic zeta it almost makes him worse.
    In my limited testing he seems to work OK still with 501 but in other teams there seems to be many better alternatives.

The GAS and the JKL events are quite high demanding in resources and time so I don’t know why they felt such a need to nerf those characters.

• MBRedline wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Hey CG since you went and ruined Vader and made him suck again when are you going to refund the zeta for merciless? Totally useless now.

MM still makes him better than without it
    Obviously any toon is better with a zeta, that's a pretty useless statement.

Gas basic and jml unique 1 would disagree.
  • papaofmom
    163 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    I am stunned that there's not a single Chewie shard passed to the owners of changed characters. I understand (well I don't lol) that you had to change JKL/GAS/VADER/WAT etc. but why in the world we didn't get ANYTHING (not even sorry) for the fact that characters that we have invested into were changed?

This isn't what we have farmed for, and we basically got robbed by CG. When I started my GAS journey I wanted to have great character that counter-attack are deadly, now I have some boy that just stands there (no, he's not better with 501st). CG has never "change" characters like that, so I have never thought that my investment might be in danger. How can I tell that you won't nerf some GL in the year-long time? "We want players to feel good to invest in GL" -> yeah, tell that to JML and JMK owners now.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • As a user of JMK I can confirm he has received no nerfs.
  • papaofmom
    163 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    As a user of JMK I can confirm he has received no nerfs.

You know exactly what I have meant ;) Will see what you say when they release LV and without strong GAS under JMK, JMK will probably not stand a chance.
  • papaofmom wrote: »
    As a user of JMK I can confirm he has received no nerfs.

You know exactly what I have meant ;) Will see what you say when they release LV and without strong GAS under JMK, JMK will probably not stand a chance.

That’s probably the idea so that LV does stand a chance
  • I did know what you meant. But I don't include gas in the arena lineup. JKA or C3p0 work just aswell
  • As a JML owner, I can say JML lead still works well against SLKR, JML, JMK. No chance to test against Rey since I can't find her in my arena.
    My JKR lead and Wat though, are dead in the water.
  • I left my guild, game is over. Bye bye, cheaters
  • Those unneskilled players who support this steal would be kyber now, congrats. I was 15 kybers in a row until nerf s cheats
  • I just lost a GAC match after 4-win streak (missed first 3 rounds) because my R8 GAS now barely even tickled the opponent's SLKR (+ Hux, Officer), not even my backup teams proved useful. True, it is important to control a game's balance and aspect, but doing it right in the middle of a monthly PVP championship was a very cheap move. Wonder how we will fare in the Conquest. Absolutely disappointed in CG, I miss the old days...
  • Fatalarousal1
    46 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Double drops lol I always get the same amount when totaled at the end of the event. Really needs to be fixed.

Nothing,nothing , oh one piece, nothing nothing nothing ,oh 4 pieces lol
  • Clearly there is another reason as to why they have nerfed these characters besides defense

True it seems like they only care about money now
  • mickyluv wrote: »
    To make Conquest more difficult. That's why the changes are going through midGAC, but before Conquest 2.0.

Oh ok but why mid gac like my opponent had a relic vader and so did I but my vader wasn't able to kill off his darth revan because I was too late