Can we get some Resistance ships?

AniSkywalker
2 posts Member
edited August 2021
Currently in the game, there are only 3 Resistance ships. It would be awesome to see some Ace ships from the Star Wars Resistance show. At least this way the Raddus would have more ships to synergize with.

Since many new to mid-game players would go for GL Rey, the Raddus being one of the requirements, doesn't really have a lot of options since there are only currently 3 Resistance ships. I'm sure people can figure out more ships to add to the Resistance, but I think this would be a good start.

Replies

• One of these as a Tank would be a great start (albeit a less blow-upy version).
    https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/MG-100_StarFortress_SF-17

Maybe have Rose as one of the crew as an homage to her sister Paige that was a gunner of one of these bombers.

and since we don't have an playable A-Wing in the game yet, how about a resistance A-Wing?
  • AniSkywalker
    2 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Yeah there we go! Some use for Rose. The more Resistance ships the better!

Now that I think about it, we could even have the Colossus as another resistance home ship xD
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Yeah there we go! Some use for Rose. The more Resistance ships the better!

Now that I think about it, we could even have the Colossus as another resistance home ship xD

No more capital ships until we have full fleet for all of them! But once we do, having the Colossus and the Aces for a second Resistance fleet could work.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Yea or just give the Raddus more fleet, I just want more Resistance ships in general lol, 3 is quite few.