DS Geo TB P4 Wat special mission after Wat changes

lifeisagame007
99 posts Member
edited August 2021
Hello, the special mission in P4 where you have to use Wat, became almost impossible for me due to the weapon tech changes.

My R3 Spy would hit in last wave for about 200k with his special attack with old weapon tech.

Now hitting only 40k. Geos simply don't have firepower without the weapon tech to take out clones fast enough in last wave.

How is everyone else doing in this mission?

db44nw40sc1k.jpg
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    I used droids and had no issues.
  • crzydroid wrote: »

If you use droids here, what do you use for Dooku mission in the middle?
  • I remember managing it with NS
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Metasly wrote: »
    I remember managing it with NS
    Both missions mentioned are limited to Separatists and the only Separatist Nightsister is Asaj.
  • I failed this mission for the first time in.....I can't remember the last time I failed this mission. The nerf to Wat's weapon tech is absolutely the reason why. This is extremely frustrating because it's obvious the nerfs did not compensate (in damage potential) what was taken away (in terms of ignoring defense). It's way out of balance now.
    I experienced the same problem as you @lifeisagame007. Spy only hitting for a mere fraction of what was possible before and it's clearly not enough to get this mission done. My GBA is R7, Wat is R7, the rest are R5 and they got taken out like they were g7 in wave 4. This is an unacceptable change and some focused work needs to be done to bring this back into balance. I don't believe the intention here was to set us back and make these missions more difficult. We've invested in all these toons that were nerfed and they should be properly balanced to reflect our investment. I'm sure there's a way to compensate in damage what was taken away in ignoring defense. This needs to be implemented in the game asap.
  • f4saqnc42ret.jpg
    Hard win
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    crzydroid wrote: »

If you use droids here, what do you use for Dooku mission in the middle?

Can't do that one anyway and the guild had it closed off.
  • Crazy long fight on the 4th wave but I won in the end. Definitely harder than previous events even after trading out Magna for Droideka.
    fzvugtt41wj7.png

• Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Crazy long fight on the 4th wave but I won in the end. Definitely harder than previous events even after trading out Magna for Droideka.
    fzvugtt41wj7.png

Same here...its was stupid long. These nerfs are turning out to be pretty lame so far...feel like my investments just go poo'ed on.
  • The change wasnt well thought through.

Probably part of his packs should require a Separatist tag. Would have been a much smoother solution.

Defense penetration, the dispell from tank pack etc
  • TuncBlack wrote: »
    f4saqnc42ret.jpg
    Hard win

Wow congrats on the win, what are relic levels on your Geos?
  • Asp
    8 posts Member
    The same issue here.
    Spent over an hour in wave 4 which is SO RIDICULOUSLY STUPID LONG for a mobile game, and lost.
    Can't remember the last time me losing this mission.
    Guys at CG, if you wanted reduced damage vs Galactic Legends then PLEASE make an additional modifier to the affected skills like you just did with the other ones (raid bosses AND Galactic Legends).
    PLEASE don't ruin the other game experience with such a drastic and obviously not well thought out changes.
  • artusa
    175 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Crazy long fight on the 4th wave but I won in the end. Definitely harder than previous events even after trading out Magna for Droideka.
    fzvugtt41wj7.png

Same here...its was stupid long. These nerfs are turning out to be pretty lame so far...feel like my investments just go poo'ed on.

good point, for many of us these investment cost money. That's like buying a car and the manufacture saying "Oh those cars bought in 2018 are out shinning our super cars from 2020 and 2021 so we are going to recall all those cars, modify those engines and interiors and then give them back. Oh and by the way all those things you bought to sup up your cars from us, we'll give those back so you can decide what to do with them. See how nice we and balanced we are?"
    Imagine a car dealership doing that to your car, you'd be pretty ticked off. That's how I feel about these changes.
  • Grievous lead with Wat, Spy, Sun Fac, Brood Alpha. Put weapon tech on Grievous so when he kills someone they can't be revived. As soon as Brute dies get the B2 Droid out there and put the tank tech on it. Wat needs as much health as you can get so he survives and can revive everyone.

It wasn't super easy, but I also did it with Spy and Sun Fac at g12, Brood Alpha was r3 and Grievous/Wat were r7, so more relic levels would make it easier.

This frees up the Droids to use in the Dooku mission which was pretty easy
  • Grievous lead with Wat, Spy, Sun Fac, Brood Alpha. Put weapon tech on Grievous so when he kills someone they can't be revived. As soon as Brute dies get the B2 Droid out there and put the tank tech on it. Wat needs as much health as you can get so he survives and can revive everyone.

It wasn't super easy, but I also did it with Spy and Sun Fac at g12, Brood Alpha was r3 and Grievous/Wat were r7, so more relic levels would make it easier.

Thanks, will try that next time!
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    disregard
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Sauminator
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    @SparkyBurns This frees up the Droids to use in the Dooku mission which was pretty easy[/quote]

What team did you use for the Dooku mission to achieve 2/2?

• Sauminator wrote: »

What team did you use for the Dooku mission to achieve 2/2?

[/quote]
    Dooku, GG, B1, B2, Wat