which characters inflict potency down?

ccabezas93
30 posts Member
edited August 2021
I want to do the "Incapacitating Strike" feat of sector 1, but I don't have in mind which characters are useful for it.

Replies

• Thanks for the answers!
  • This can't be correct, I have 31/40 and I haven't used Lando or yoda at all.. I tried searching for this too because I don't remember which team I used in sector one.
  • Arctrooper
    53 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    -
    Post edited by Arctrooper on
  • Arctrooper wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Just no. Swogh.gg for specific abilities is terrible. And wrong.
    3 month old Necros are terrible. And wrong.
  • Yeah, I’ve read Bobba Fett, Young Lando and Yoda. But they do not seem to be working. So if anyone has a HELPFUL, UNLAZY, informative, you know? YODA like? version of answer? That would be doing a thing called, “Having empathy” or “Helping thy fellow man” if we got to get biblical to penetrate?

Because that link does not work for me at least anyway? I say this mostly to all the people that just quoted it. As an answer like that? “What he said!” Adds nothing and is SPAM and forum litter. Give a hoot you savages!

The link for me? When I click it? It takes me to a page that says “you are leaving this site” and then from there? A page with ALL the characters not a list of “potency down” like the link says? Maybe there is a way to filter those characters from that page to potency down? But I could not figure it out. Maybe I’m dumb. Thanks for the pointing that out too! I know my short comings. Again not helpful.

At least Kyno have an answer, unhelpful to me, but an answer. So Thank you Kyno kindly.

My point is? And I’m not trying to be ****. Honest. Actual answers are so rare in forums. How many times have you searched for an answer to something and you only get 1 page in your search and it’s forum. With a bunch of people giving you everything from dead links, unhelpful “Yeah! Me too!, insults, arguments over another topic completely? EVERYTHING but an answer?

It frustrating and unhelpful and, boy it sure is the reason why the world is in the state it is right now.
  • Mattt wrote: »
    Yeah, I’ve read Bobba Fett, Young Lando and Yoda. But they do not seem to be working. So if anyone has a HELPFUL, UNLAZY, informative, you know? YODA like? version of answer? That would be doing a thing called, “Having empathy” or “Helping thy fellow man” if we got to get biblical to penetrate?

Because that link does not work for me at least anyway? I say this mostly to all the people that just quoted it. As an answer like that? “What he said!” Adds nothing and is SPAM and forum litter. Give a hoot you savages!

The link for me? When I click it? It takes me to a page that says “you are leaving this site” and then from there? A page with ALL the characters not a list of “potency down” like the link says? Maybe there is a way to filter those characters from that page to potency down? But I could not figure it out. Maybe I’m dumb. Thanks for the pointing that out too! I know my short comings. Again not helpful.

At least Kyno have an answer, unhelpful to me, but an answer. So Thank you Kyno kindly.

My point is? And I’m not trying to be ****. Honest. Actual answers are so rare in forums. How many times have you searched for an answer to something and you only get 1 page in your search and it’s forum. With a bunch of people giving you everything from dead links, unhelpful “Yeah! Me too!, insults, arguments over another topic completely? EVERYTHING but an answer?

It frustrating and unhelpful and, boy it sure is the reason why the world is in the state it is right now.

If for some reason the link doesn't work for you, just go to the site and select Potency Down from the ability class filter. It will be useful to know how to do this for future Conquest feats I'm sure.
  • It is written in the kits. Gmy inflicts it. Young Lando inflicts it. They are the only characters currently available to use in the game that inflict it.

If it's not working you probably have zealous ambition disks equipped and gmy is murdering them.

Damage happens first. Then attempts to inflict debuffs. If the toon is dead already then no defuff attempt is made. The game does not know your intention to inflict the debuff. It only knows what game mechanics have been activated.
  • Honestly, for any of these feats, just go to google and type swgoh <stat you are looking for> and that takes you right to the page. Like dark bastilla does stagger. I haven't done the potency down one yet, but I guess I would go with JKLS lead, JML, Revan, Yoda, and Kenobi or Hoda, and maybe Lando but mine is probably only g8 so I don't know if he would get slaughtered. Seems the AI seems to delight in going after the weak character, especially if you need him alive. Just glad Fennic doesn't have to survive the Fennic/Fett feat since they always kill her first.

Anyway, JML should probably go first depending on if opponents are faster. Do the group hit, then JKLS stun all and then Yoda basic for the debuff. Use all assist attacks on Yoda. Kenobi only needed if you need a tank since JML won't taunt if he isn't the lead. Hoda for a non damage dealer who can also call an assist. Kenobi does have the one non attack ability as well. Could possibly drop Revan for whomever you didn't pick from Yoda/Kenobi. Just picked Revan since he can get Yoda an extra turn with his one ability.
  • If you have a node with her, target a team with Nest. Clear out all enemies except Nest then abuse her stacking protection to get as many potency downs from GMY as you need. Can also work with a team with Jango or Beskar Mando (damage immunity) but it’s not as easy/reliable.
  • Really, this is probably one of the easiest feats in conquest. I started it today and I only had to run 2 or 3 battles with Yoda to get it done.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Mattt wrote: »
    Yeah, I’ve read Bobba Fett, Young Lando and Yoda. But they do not seem to be working. So if anyone has a HELPFUL, UNLAZY, informative, you know? YODA like? version of answer? That would be doing a thing called, “Having empathy” or “Helping thy fellow man” if we got to get biblical to penetrate?

Angry, you are. Calm, you should be.

https://swgoh.gg/characters/f/potency-down/
    DarthNoscoper#6969

You’d probably find more help just simply saying “hey that link doesn’t work for me for some reason or another” instead of throwing a completely meltdown tantrum. That link IS a real answer. But because of a malfunction in a browser (the link works for me, btw, and I’d wager the majority of others), you decided to throw a fit instead of being rational. Got it.
  • It is written in the kits. Gmy inflicts it. Young Lando inflicts it. They are the only characters currently available to use in the game that inflict it.

If it's not working you probably have zealous ambition disks equipped and gmy is murdering them.

Damage happens first. Then attempts to inflict debuffs. If the toon is dead already then no defuff attempt is made. The game does not know your intention to inflict the debuff. It only knows what game mechanics have been activated.

How about Baze? His special 2 dispell buffs and inflict opposite debuffs, so if his special 2 hits an enemy with potency up?

Meh just run gmy or young lando seems easier.