Updated New Player Farming Path by Intimmydation

Replies

• I can activate hyena or vader ship(g12) in 5, which one do you recommend going up first? I have 55 frags of malevolence, I still have time

What is the current fleet lineup you are running?

Right now I am using Executrix with Geo trio starting and VD, Ahsoka and IT Bomber as reinforcements. I am also farming Hyena and Vader, not sure which to really use. Hyena will really be good under Malev, but that is still a ways off. Vader is a very power damage dealer and coming in as a reinforcement to spread debuffs is good (gives offense up to your ships via Executrix). If you have a g12 Vader already, I'd probably suggest using this first before Hyena especially if HB is only 5*. When you climb it's all about that damage output anyway.

I use the same lineup, in addition to the vulture, bossk and ahsoka, these currently with a power of 30gp, vader's ship would have approximately 60gp if he activated it.
  • culealex wrote: »
    I hit lvl 85 this morning, which gives me almost a week of preparation before my entrance at the div 11 GAC floor. (I know I am gonna get so disappointed after having planned for GAC accordingly, and only to run into an auto-deployed defense or an opponent who have planned their roster even better :lol: ).

First thing I did was to clear DS all the way to 9B Hard and the node that gives us Bossk shards. I'm debating with myself whether to force farm this node with 25 crystals every day, since I am gonna use HT in my defensive fleet team for GAC and a tanky HT could result in holds in GAC. Another factor is that I am going for a CLS team in squad arena and therefore need a 7* Chewie asap.
    Are you guys considering force farming Bossk's node when you hit lvl 85?

Second thing I did was to get my Tarkin to G11, which means I could max out the Victory At All Costs (that gives offense+TM) ability on Executrix. I have steadily been able to enter top 5 in fleet arena, and I am curious to see if I will be able to beat the top 3 fleets in my arena with VAAC maxed out. I also added some cheap gear 11 pieces on Tarkin and got my Executrix potency up to 31% and speed up to 155 on the capital ship.

Also, the GW is farmable now. It is so nice to receive all the rewards in a second. :)
    My GW record ended up at 91/95 full clears. I stumbled on lvl 6 once, lvl 9 once and twice on lvl 12. This results in receiving 111,600 out of the maximum 114,000 GW currency up until GW was simable.

What I've got in front of me now, is a lot of characters to star up - and only 4M credits atm. (upgrading mods is a costly hobby, note to self).

How are you guys planning for when you will hit lvl 85?

Congrats, the first part of the journey is over! Now the fun really begins.

I should hit 83 tomorrow after my reset and then the farming for GBA begins, which reminds me I need to check where I am on the various DS/LS/Cantina nodes as I'm not sure I maxed them all yet since I wasn't really needing to farm any characters from those.

Nice job on GW as well, I haven't managed a full clear in some time as the very last node always pits me against a super strong team, so I'm like 41/50 and not really looking at my total. Once I get GBA it will be easy to finish those last 9 and then when 85 comes I'll be so happy to sim.

I've got all geos and Tarkin sitting at g10 now and just collecting pieces so they are ready to go to g11+ once they are able to, at the same time gearing up my troopers. At some point will also need to put some gear resources into Vader, Palp, Thrawn (+ finish t7 of those events), as well as figure out my 5th / 6th GAC teams, but overall not concerned.

Right now HT is not in my plans as I am already farming Piett, VD, HB, ITB + 2 other hard node characters. As some of those come off, I'll consider putting Bossk & Jango/HT nodes or Jolee. HT will be needed eventually, but I feel with ITB & HB plus strongly geared Geos I can just brute force the battles. Plus, I created a discord chat for my fleet shard and have most of the guys always battling for top 5 in it already (and none of us share PO) so will make things easier.

For me upon reaching 85, it's just to continue the push for at least 3 or 4 of the Geos to g12, Vader to relics and get the Trooper team up and running for the sith raid plus to take over Arena. In the background start farming for Revans.
  • Intimmydation
    680 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    I can activate hyena or vader ship(g12) in 5, which one do you recommend going up first? I have 55 frags of malevolence, I still have time

What is the current fleet lineup you are running?

Right now I am using Executrix with Geo trio starting and VD, Ahsoka and IT Bomber as reinforcements. I am also farming Hyena and Vader, not sure which to really use. Hyena will really be good under Malev, but that is still a ways off. Vader is a very power damage dealer and coming in as a reinforcement to spread debuffs is good (gives offense up to your ships via Executrix). If you have a g12 Vader already, I'd probably suggest using this first before Hyena especially if HB is only 5*. When you climb it's all about that damage output anyway.

I use the same lineup, in addition to the vulture, bossk and ahsoka, these currently with a power of 30gp, vader's ship would have approximately 60gp if he activated it.

I would probably use Vader especially if you have him g12 already. He will hit hard especially coming in as a RI. Then really it's a debate whether your HT is strong enough for the starting lineup yet, or if you keep Ahsoka as an RI for her dispel (if others have HT in their lineup).

In general I wouldn't worry about gp bloat at this stage. If you are farming and gearing usable characters, it's all good GP and won't impact your GAC really yet. My main account is 2.4M+ gp and not really an efficient roster, and functions just fine. Extra gp helps your guild in TB, and I haven't seen it hurt me much in GAC. Yes, I'm in higher divisions, but a lot of that bloat is from ships (and HDB) so actually doesn't factor into the GAC matchmaking.
  • I should hit 83 tomorrow after my reset and then the farming for GBA begins, which reminds me I need to check where I am on the various DS/LS/Cantina nodes as I'm not sure I maxed them all yet since I wasn't really needing to farm any characters from those.
    Yeah, and if you want to speed up the GBA farming, make sure to clear Cantina all the up until 8E, so that you won't have to spend any unnecessary cantina energy post lvl 83 on that.
    Right now HT is not in my plans as I am already farming Piett, VD, HB, ITB + 2 other hard node characters. As some of those come off, I'll consider putting Bossk & Jango/HT nodes or Jolee. HT will be needed eventually, but I feel with ITB & HB plus strongly geared Geos I can just brute force the battles. Plus, I created a discord chat for my fleet shard and have most of the guys always battling for top 5 in it already (and none of us share PO) so will make things easier.
    I suppose you built your account partly to do well in GAC. What are your thoughts on the second fleet? (assuming you will use Tarkin+Geos+Droid(s) as the first fleet)
  • @culealex
    I suppose you built your account partly to do well in GAC. What are your thoughts on the second fleet? (assuming you will use Tarkin+Geos+Droid(s) as the first fleet)

Not build specifically for GAC, but will end up giving me the teams needed.
    Defense: Geos + Phoenix + Scoundrels
    Offense: Troopers + Vader/Sith + Jedi or Padme

For fleets, I will bring Home One up as the 2nd capital ship, which can also work well with Geos. Probably stick Geo trio + VD + HB with one fleet (don't need a 3rd RI) and then the other I can use ITB + JKA + Ahsoka + Vader + ITF, which would make more sense to run these ships under Tarkin. Since I'd already be gearing JKA/Ahsoka/Vader for squads it makes sense to use them, but will take some time to get their ships built up since resources will mainly be poured into the main fleet.

For now I haven't started HT farm just because I have too many hard nodes right now, but as some of them start to come off (likely Sith Trooper & BSF), then I may replace with HT & Jango, or probably better to try to get Jolee first or focus on gear.
  • Intimmydation
    680 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Week 13 Update - Aug 19

u7vj79ac3ows.png
    • Missed last week's update, but nothing major happened
    • Hit level 83 so the GBA farm has begun. Will be 3x cantina refreshes every day until he's 7*
    • I've saved crystals for quite a while for this, so will have the resources
    • Just at the 3 month mark, so on schedule for hitting level 85. Probably could have been a bit faster if I would have been using cantina refreshes instead of saving until 83, but wanted to make sure that GBA farm was quick
    • Created a fleet shard discord server and was able to find 8 players who are making top 10 to join, with 2 others who declined the chat invites so far. Good news is none of us share PO so now we know to avoid each other on climbs and should be able to easily get #1 daily, at worst top 3.
    • Troopers being geared now, but priority is still on the Geos first
    • Have enough zeta mats for 3 zetas (though Omegas will probably be an issue). Order will be GBA Queen's Will > Vader MM > one of my troopers
    • Finished JKA to 7* from cantina just before hitting 83
    • Farming Vader's TIE from fleet & store (not pictured below)

Current Farms & Ships
    dk4g3w7f8a79.png
    djcvrkt4knpu.png
    jjhcdjqqm9ex.png
  • what are the requirements for execuntrix 7star?
  • culealex
    57 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    what are the requirements for execuntrix 7star?
    To get Exe to 6*, there reqs are:

Complete Tier IV of the Capital Ship Upgrades
    Player Level 82
    Stars: 5+
    Units: Execturix and any 6 Dark Side Ships

When you have completed the above event, 10 Tarkin shards (to go from 6* to 7*) come from the Fleet Mastery event that pops up once a month.

• And then each time the event shows up, you can refresh for 800 crystals to get the 10 shards again. Wouldn't really recommend it as Executrix is just an interim capital ship. I did however refresh once for my Home One to get it to 7* just because I was running Rebels as my main fleet before switching to Negotiator.

Getting the 7* will just add another reinforcement for you, but really most battles don't ever get to all 4 RI's called, I do sometimes if I take my Rebels against a 6* Negotiator, but that's mainly because I haven't geared the Bistan pilots well enough to have the ideal lineup yet.

Getting the 6* is important though as it will allow you to complete the last tier for the ship materials to start getting more ship Omegas.
  • Whats the point? GL's are ALL that matters now... Did you not read/watch the latest road ahead? CG devs are making the rest of the game irrelevant
  • grassrox wrote: »
    Whats the point? GL's are ALL that matters now... Did you not read/watch the latest road ahead? CG devs are making the rest of the game irrelevant
    asnuhb6xffde.gif

Personally, I think there are still relevant parts of playing this game even if you are not going for a GL. Such parts could be GAC, where you will likely not get matched with GL owners due to the GP difference in the Top X toons pool.

• Arva
    80 posts Member
    So, a few things: "rushing" a GL will be one of the most painfull experiences you can have in the game, if you dont have the support of a decent guild. Now ask yourself, why would a decent guild take someone in, that doesnt have any teams that benefit the guild, untill he has the GL?
    So at the minimum, i highly recommend getting at least Wat rdy Geos done before you go for your GL.
    But in general, getting some other meta teams, like DR + Malak, might give you a decent income from other sources (assault battles etc), and still will do reasonable fine in squad arena (the part, where having a GL vs not having a GL rly matters early)
  • Leave it to @Arva to always chime in when someone mentions a GL rush...but yeah, agree fully. Your roster isn't great overall and it's just not fun.
  • I dont know how you guys were staying top 20 in your fleet shard, or maybe im just bad at fleet battles. after about 5 days of fleets, all the HDB caught up and now my top 40 is full of people who are about 25% more gp than me. 90% of them are running 2 Phoenix ships, Slave 1, and then either Anakin/Ahsoka, BH ships, or X-wings. Maybe I should put more money into leveling my pilots, they are all G8 or G9 but still about level 68...I thought this would be strong enough if if focused it, but its a war for me to get under 30. The lack of crystals is keeping my VD farm slow, I'm about to 4* it. My other two ships (KRU 5* and Ahsoka 4*) are paired with 7* and G8 pilots, but its still not enough.

For reference on your spread sheet

YOU: lvl 73, top 20 fleet, fleet 117,000 GP
    ME: lvl 72, top 40 fleet, fleet 112,000 GP. (Should hit Tarkin 7*, Ahsoka SF 5*, and Sun Fac SF 4* by lvl 73)
  • Intimmydation
    680 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Week 14 Update - Aug 26

ylmd1szpk29w.png
    • GBA activated and 5* already (using 3x cantina refreshes daily). ZETA applied to Queen's Will on day 1 of obtaining
    • Immediate jump into top 100 of Squad Arena (maxed #76 so far) - Able to take out relic KRU squads
    • Fleet Arena #1 daily (nice coordination with shard mates so we don't snipe each other)
    • Journey Guide status - Palp 7*, Thrawn 6*, GMY 6*, R2 5*, Padme 5*, Han 5*
    • Do Journey Guide characters when you can, an excellent source of extra crystals and credits, even if you don't plan to use them right away
    • Starting to prepare my 6 needed squads for Grand Arena (GAC) once I hit level 85 (see below)
    • Should be level 85 in 4 days from now
    • Working to level & gear Vader up to 84 so I can apply the zeta to Merciless Massacre
    • Ship Farms: Vulture Droid, Hyena Bomber, TIE Bomber (all hard nodes) AND Sun Fac SF, Eta-2, TIE Advanced (all fleet farms)

Current Farms & Ships
    b0hrhybei609.png
    n8037llb472w.png
    4bzsjy377j22.png

GAC squad status
    ej6zkm3glqoa.png
    au9cxcym27db.png
    5uldj31n7syx.png
    knxhl9bwjmus.png

Journey Guide character status
    bz7qh5r9opmi.png
  • I dont know how you guys were staying top 20 in your fleet shard, or maybe im just bad at fleet battles. after about 5 days of fleets, all the HDB caught up and now my top 40 is full of people who are about 25% more gp than me. 90% of them are running 2 Phoenix ships, Slave 1, and then either Anakin/Ahsoka, BH ships, or X-wings. Maybe I should put more money into leveling my pilots, they are all G8 or G9 but still about level 68...I thought this would be strong enough if if focused it, but its a war for me to get under 30. The lack of crystals is keeping my VD farm slow, I'm about to 4* it. My other two ships (KRU 5* and Ahsoka 4*) are paired with 7* and G8 pilots, but its still not enough.

For reference on your spread sheet

YOU: lvl 73, top 20 fleet, fleet 117,000 GP
    ME: lvl 72, top 40 fleet, fleet 112,000 GP. (Should hit Tarkin 7*, Ahsoka SF 5*, and Sun Fac SF 4* by lvl 73)

Put the focus on your fleet and pilots 1st all the time. Get those geos up to g10 and Tarkin as well, try to keep your starting 3 ships at max level, then work on VD and Executrix (rest of RI can take a backseat for now)

You will swing back very soon. Target the other non-HDB fleets on your climb first, then the ones using Phoenix ships (take out Phantom first). BH fleets early are probably the toughest, GR are not bad until they get JKA Eta2 leveled up a bit. If your pilots are maxed, those Geos can burst down most fleets very quickly.
  • How will this farming path change If I buy the hyperdrive bundle?
  • Intimmydation
    680 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Halldark wrote: »
    How will this farming path change If I buy the hyperdrive bundle?
    Hello there.

So in general, not much changes as these are still some key teams you will want on your roster, but let me give a couple comments. Note that with HDB, you will get a lot of characters at 5*, level 80 and gear 8.
    • Phoenix - You will still want to take them to 7* but doesn't have to be first priority. Already all at gear 8, so probably need Ezra to g10 and maybe one other to g9 (plus some investment in abilities)
    • Geos - You won't start with the geos so you will still want to farm them. This should still be a priority because it is still the best early game fleet even with HDB and you can use them to unlock Padme and get into a good guild. Fast farm as 3 of them are cantina energy (do these before finishing Phoenix), 1 is a GW store (Poggle) and only Sun Fac will take some time from the Fleet store.
    • Fleet - As I mentioned, you will still want to farm the geos and their ships, plus VD (starts at 5*), Hyena Bomber and also Hounds Tooth and Bossk immediately. BUT, from day 1 you can use the BH ships under Tarkin is probably the best bet (Xanadu, IG2000, Slave I with Phantom as 1st RI and then whatever after that)
    • One last point on fleet, you still will need to complete the zeta mat challenge, so you should prioritize this first. You need a 5* Executrix (which I think you start with 4*) and then any 6 ships at 5* (which you have).

Possible main squads to go for first
      • Jedi Knight Revan (JKR) - You will only start with Bastilla at 5*, but you can farm quickly Mission & T3 from cantina energy, and both Jolee & Zalbaar have a hard node as well as a fleet node to farm. Considering refreshing their nodes once a day if you want to speed it up
      • Shaak Ti & Clones - You will start with Fives, Rex & Echo at 5*, so just need to farm Arc Trooper from cantina. Shaak Ti's fleet node will unfortunately be unreachable for some time even after HDB, so you would have to buy her shards from shipments using crystals to at least 4 or 5* but this is a great team in Arena plus will be good in CRancor raid and LS TB for KAM (after you get them all to r5+)
      • Vader and Empire or Sith - You will have a 5* Vader, so if you focus on getting his shards from the fleet store and doing the achievements you will get him to 7*. If you take him to g13 and relics right away (start r5) then he will be a powerhouse in Squad Arena even if your other members or the team are lower. Remember, you can still use that Phoenix squad to unlock Palp & Thrawn.
      • Padme - She is a great team as well early on that you can unlock easily if you focus on farming the Geos right away. You can stick her, Ahsoka, JKA, GMY + 1 together (Fives perhaps) until you get General Kenobi, who is timegated by the hAAT raid

Those are probably the 4 options I'd suggest, and if you notice all of those teams are already in the guide I made for f2P except clones. HDB gives you a lot of resources to start, but not the best teams, though if you have a plan of where you want to go, you can get there.

The only thing I'd consider is that if you DO decide to get the HDB, you may want to do it on a brand new account that way you may get a better Squad Arena shard placement since you are already locked into one. You can always monitor on discord when a new shard opens up, then start the new HDB account and you'll be placed early, and won't have a huge way to climb.
  • Wow , huge thanks for the write up. This is my accounthttps://swgoh.gg/p/193635978/ is only a few weeks old.
    The first thing I'm going to do after getting the HDB is getting Phoenix Squad to 7s so I can unlock Thrawn and Palpatine. After that I'm so undecided as to what should I go for next , considering that everything in this game takes months to acheive.
    My main reason behind my desition to get the HPB was JKR, I love the character and everything involved with KOTOR so I had in mind farming Bastila and the rest of the team in order to get JKR but after asking the same question over on reddit I've been suggested other paths that differ greatly from my initial plan. I'd like to point out that many guides over on Youtube ( mainly Ahnald's) recommend farming Old Republic
    Clones / Shaak Ti and GAS: They've recommended farming the clones straight away so I can eventually get GAS.
    Geonosians: To get Padme and end up in a good guild.
    Which option should I go first to get the most out of my HDB?
    I'd like to point out that many guides over on Youtube ( mainly Ahnald's) recommend farming JKR --> DR -- > Geos --> Padme ---> GAS.
  • @Halldark

I wouldn't recommend following Ahnald's "new player" guide...it's great visually but not the best as far as details. Search for "Darth Loquiter" on YouTube, he put out 3 months ago a Beginner Guide (very similar to the one I posted here as we had some of the same contributors). It's mainly for f2p but he also talks about HDB.

Then after watching that video, there are 4 different pathways he put together in subsequent videos that give some directions depending on what you want out of the game (i.e. PvP domination in Arena, Higher resource income, better guilder contributor, etc).

I suggest to watch those, as it will give an idea of different paths you can take that are all efficient, again, after the main beginners guide which even with HDB doesn't change too much as you'll still need some basic teams.

If you are a fan of KOTOR, then I definitely suggest you go for JKR and then into DR & Malak. This is a super solid way to go and will be excellent in PvP Arena, as well as giving you a Jedi team for some of the Assault Battles and challenges.

Still, I would do Geos first while you are also farming JKR characters. You can throw together a Padme team after Geos, but wouldn't invest too much in that team to start as your main goal would be DR & Malak. And then see what type of style you want to go with. Probably I'd suggest starting a GL after you finish Malak instead of GAS, as anyway they will likely take you about the same amount of time (and SLKR is a good one to go for first if you have HDB....but after DR).

• @Halldark

I wouldn't recommend following Ahnald's "new player" guide...it's great visually but not the best as far as details. Search for "Darth Loquiter" on YouTube, he put out 3 months ago a Beginner Guide (very similar to the one I posted here as we had some of the same contributors). It's mainly for f2p but he also talks about HDB.

Then after watching that video, there are 4 different pathways he put together in subsequent videos that give some directions depending on what you want out of the game (i.e. PvP domination in Arena, Higher resource income, better guilder contributor, etc).

I suggest to watch those, as it will give an idea of different paths you can take that are all efficient, again, after the main beginners guide which even with HDB doesn't change too much as you'll still need some basic teams.

If you are a fan of KOTOR, then I definitely suggest you go for JKR and then into DR & Malak. This is a super solid way to go and will be excellent in PvP Arena, as well as giving you a Jedi team for some of the Assault Battles and challenges.

Still, I would do Geos first while you are also farming JKR characters. You can throw together a Padme team after Geos, but wouldn't invest too much in that team to start as your main goal would be DR & Malak. And then see what type of style you want to go with. Probably I'd suggest starting a GL after you finish Malak instead of GAS, as anyway they will likely take you about the same amount of time (and SLKR is a good one to go for first if you have HDB....but after DR).

So it is viable to farm Geos + Old Republic characters at the same time? Which should be my shop characters then?

• Halldark wrote: »
    @Halldark

So it is viable to farm Geos + Old Republic characters at the same time? Which should be my shop characters then?

Go for JKR and Geos (Geo cantina 1st) then DR
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/

As TheChild said, farm the 3 Geos from cantina first (use 3x refreshes per day), get Poggle from GW store and Sun Fac from fleet store. At the same time start farming Bastilla from fleet, and Jolee & Zalbaar from both Fleet & normal hard node energy.

Once you finish the 3 Geos from cantina, farm Mission & T3 from there. You will likely finish them all around the same time. Keep in mind with HDB you will start with a lot of cantina energy (all types for that matter) and you are not limited to 5 sims per day on cantina (w/o refreshing). After you finish these 5, you can then finish off Hera & Ezra from cantina.

You may also want to pay at least the 25 crystal refresh on all the Bastilla, Jolee & Zalbaar nodes the first few days to speed them up, potentially even the 50c refresh when you first buy HDB since you will start with so much energy.

Also you want to hit the Mod Challenges (tier 3) hard early and often. Make sure you have completed tier 3 of each of them, and then always use 3x refreshes a day on mod energy to keep farming. ESPECIALLY with HDB because you will not start with any mods.

As TheChild said, farm the 3 Geos from cantina first (use 3x refreshes per day), get Poggle from GW store and Sun Fac from fleet store. At the same time start farming Bastilla from fleet, and Jolee & Zalbaar from both Fleet & normal hard node energy.

Once you finish the 3 Geos from cantina, farm Mission & T3 from there. You will likely finish them all around the same time. Keep in mind with HDB you will start with a lot of cantina energy (all types for that matter) and you are not limited to 5 sims per day on cantina (w/o refreshing). After you finish these 5, you can then finish off Hera & Ezra from cantina.

You may also want to pay at least the 25 crystal refresh on all the Bastilla, Jolee & Zalbaar nodes the first few days to speed them up, potentially even the 50c refresh when you first buy HDB since you will start with so much energy.

Also you want to hit the Mod Challenges (tier 3) hard early and often. Make sure you have completed tier 3 of each of them, and then always use 3x refreshes a day on mod energy to keep farming. ESPECIALLY with HDB because you will not start with any mods.

I've been recently suggested that I ditch all my plans of farming , start a new account with the HDB and go straight to SLKR. How good of an advice is that?

I've been recently suggested that I ditch all my plans of farming , start a new account with the HDB and go straight to SLKR. How good of an advice is that?

What's your interest? GAC or Arena. Fleet or Squad?
    Going straight for SLKR positions you for an ok arena squad (KRU FO), leading you to a great one (SLKR). However, you have very few teams for what I think is the most fun game mode (GAC). Also, in TB and TW, you lose out on enough teams to complete all missions. Final point is that FO fleet is not amazing by any standards. So, I'd say no, as it only looks at 1 game mode.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/

What's your interest? GAC or Arena. Fleet or Squad?
    Going straight for SLKR positions you for an ok arena squad (KRU FO), leading you to a great one (SLKR). However, you have very few teams for what I think is the most fun game mode (GAC). Also, in TB and TW, you lose out on enough teams to complete all missions. Final point is that FO fleet is not amazing by any standards. So, I'd say no, as it only looks at 1 game mode.

I like versatility , so I'm not going to be taking that path. I've finally decided that I'm building JKR and DR. I'd like to have a Sith Empire team in the future.

I like versatility , so I'm not going to be taking that path. I've finally decided that I'm building JKR and DR. I'd like to have a Sith Empire team in the future.

I think it's a wise decision. DR is a very solid team, and will help you stabilize the roster a bit before you decide to work towards a GL.
  • Phase 1 of the journey has been completed, in 102 days

sufsdderbux7.png
  • Ahh, I see now. If you're in a guild thats getting you 80 traya shards, you're getting huge extra credit, crystal, gear, and store currency income. Its taken me a long time to find a guild that can run those heroic raids and also will accept me, and even that is only because the guild is part of an alliance that invites a strong player periodically to clear the raid for us.

• This path is a good path, but its only fair to remind new F2P players that you cant just go solo and replicate it, you will need to be part of a guild that is on average WAY WAY stronger than you.