Chewie a target of GL chars

Please move to correct forum if in wrong spot.

Is it simuation or managed response for all GL chars to purposly target Chewie with a first up special attack (which leads to stun) and then follow up attack, (after other cpu chars have a turn) to just one shot kill him?

Mine is Z2 R7, so I have no drama him being stunned, but to then follow up one shot kills seems a bit ott.

Is there an algo that means he is chased after first? I have moved his postion on the team to a different spot and it doesn't change anything. On events I had moved chars around as the cpu seems to attack postions not chars.

find it odd. Gen Skywalker always seems to throw out the dizzy attack and Chewie always seems to have it, which stops him assisting Han Solo.

Replies

• The AI is programmed to eliminate specific threats. In the team you are running, Chewy gives guard to Han and I presume CLS, which means he will permanently assist them (unless stunned / dazed / other similar debuff). Guard also makes Han and CLS immune to stun. So the AI will try to eliminate those threats from your squad.

Some people go for a tenacity build on Chewy to try to prevent the stun (though some stuns can’t be prevented).

• The AI is programmed to eliminate specific threats. In the team you are running, Chewy gives guard to Han and I presume CLS, which means he will permanently assist them (unless stunned / dazed / other similar debuff). Guard also makes Han and CLS immune to stun. So the AI will try to eliminate those threats from your squad.

Some people go for a tenacity build on Chewy to try to prevent the stun (though some stuns can’t be prevented).

Correct me if I wrong, when you talk about "build" you are refering to Mods correct? thanks for the tip, I will take a look at this.

• Yes I am.

Google swgoh.gg and my username, and you’ll find my Chewbacca’s modding.

I’m not holding it up as immaculate modding, but it certainly limits the stubs.
  • Please move to correct forum if in wrong spot.

Is it simuation or managed response for all GL chars to purposly target Chewie with a first up special attack (which leads to stun) and then follow up attack, (after other cpu chars have a turn) to just one shot kill him?

Mine is Z2 R7, so I have no drama him being stunned, but to then follow up one shot kills seems a bit ott.

Is there an algo that means he is chased after first? I have moved his postion on the team to a different spot and it doesn't change anything. On events I had moved chars around as the cpu seems to attack postions not chars.

find it odd. Gen Skywalker always seems to throw out the dizzy attack and Chewie always seems to have it, which stops him assisting Han Solo.

Have to say that you should never be surprised, in any game, that the most powerful characters are the most powerful characters. You would expect, in most cases, that a GL will beat a Journey character. You would hope as a player who had gone through the requirements of acquiring a GL, versus the requirements for acquiring a Journey character, that you can indeed safely beat these other teams.