Kit Reveal: Maul

124Next

Replies

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    PoederAmon wrote: »
    This thread is way less interesting to me after seeing the new conquest.

At least you saw it...

I once saw someone put peanut butter on a pizza. You're better off.

Hmmmm, was it like a graham **** crust, peanut butter sauce, chocolate, marshmallows, and sprinkles on top?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    PoederAmon wrote: »
    This thread is way less interesting to me after seeing the new conquest.

At least you saw it...

I once saw someone put peanut butter on a pizza. You're better off.

Hmmmm, was it like a graham **** crust, peanut butter sauce, chocolate, marshmallows, and sprinkles on top?

I was a regular pizza with peanut butter on top.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    *it lol
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    why did it bleep out kq4g3qtsdaoi.png
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    LordDirt wrote: »
    why did it bleep out
    its better that you don't know lol
  • LordDirt wrote: »

Nom! Much better than what TVF saw.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    [ Developer Insights - Kit Reveal ]

Special 2: SEETHING RAGE (Cooldown 0)

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Deal true damage to target enemy and inflict Buff Immunity for 2 turns. If Maul has 5 Anguish, increase target enemy's cooldowns by 2 (excludes raid bosses and Galactic Legends). Maul loses 1 stack of Anguish and takes a bonus turn. This attack can't be countered.

Each time this ability is used, it deals 60% more damage on subsequent uses and increases by an additional 60% until Maul uses a different ability during his turn.

This ability can't be used unless Maul has Anguish.

Is this Cooldown Increase resistable?

@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI, is this Cooldown Increase supposed to be resistable? The LV test video seemed to show it wasn’t, and that would be good to get clarified before too many people make decisions on LV and Maul.
  • He needs the scoundrel game tag for his crimson dawn connection.
  • TargetEadu wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    [ Developer Insights - Kit Reveal ]

Special 2: SEETHING RAGE (Cooldown 0)

FINAL TEXT: (ZETA) Deal true damage to target enemy and inflict Buff Immunity for 2 turns. If Maul has 5 Anguish, increase target enemy's cooldowns by 2 (excludes raid bosses and Galactic Legends). Maul loses 1 stack of Anguish and takes a bonus turn. This attack can't be countered.

Each time this ability is used, it deals 60% more damage on subsequent uses and increases by an additional 60% until Maul uses a different ability during his turn.

This ability can't be used unless Maul has Anguish.

Is this Cooldown Increase resistable?

@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI, is this Cooldown Increase supposed to be resistable? The LV test video seemed to show it wasn’t, and that would be good to get clarified before too many people make decisions on LV and Maul.

Doesn't look like it is if he has five stacks.