Puddis95
38 posts Member
edited September 2021
Who does potency down
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    GMY on his basic. Best to put him on a strong Jedi team along with Ezra so you can get Phoenix kills too.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    GMY on his basic. Best to put him on a strong Jedi team along with Ezra so you can get Phoenix kills too.

This.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • The only other one is young lando, but there is no reason to use him over GMY. Nauros has good advice for getting that dumb pheonix feat done
  • But the counter is not working right. I used jml lead with guy and other jedi. I kept calling GMY. it did not count all of his attacks.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Seemed to work fine for me

Did you land the potency down debuff?
  • But the counter is not working right. I used jml lead with guy and other jedi. I kept calling GMY. it did not count all of his attacks.

I identified the same thing but @Nauros commented it seems to be tracking correctly for them.
  • It is "attempt to inflict."
  • Ultra wrote: »

Not sure, but it's an attempt rather than achieve?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    edited September 2021
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

No, You need to stick Potency Down afaik
  • It is "attempt to inflict."

It won’t attempt to inflict if you kill the toon with the damage. GMY’s basic does damage before it tries to inflict potency down.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    But the counter is not working right. I used jml lead with guy and other jedi. I kept calling GMY. it did not count all of his attacks.

I identified the same thing but @Nauros commented it seems to be tracking correctly for them.

I mean, I wasn't exactly keeping track of every attack, but I did get quite a few counts per battle. Could be a bug that doesn't manifest every time, though. Or some other factors like evasion, are you sure those attacks were hits?
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    It is "attempt to inflict."

It won’t attempt to inflict if you kill the toon with the damage. GMY’s basic does damage before it tries to inflict potency down.

Ah thanks - could well be that.

OK, but maybe the wording could be clearer. Anyway, no biggie.

That is not what the feat says
  • That would explain it. I was 10 short because GMY killed 10 enemies.
  • I made the mistake of putting the zealous ambition card on. GMY now kills to quickly. Don't make the same mistake.
  • Just use some energy and drop the disk.
  • Found fighting padme was the best to get this. Take a team that can call GMY. Whenever you call him they get prot up so don't die. If your team is beefy enough to stretch it out it helps a lot.

I used JML lead and took along ezra too.

Got 22 potency downs and ezra landed 4 of 5 killing blows. This was the mini boss fight. So I guess I can finish that off by doing the same but undersized for that other keycard, if I get around to it.

Will only need 32 more Phoenix kills too FML.