[MEGA] Road Ahead: July 2021

Replies

• If you are gonna make galactic legends more unstoppable than they already are .. let’s please make matchups in grand arena a little better
    please !! Right now I’m against a guy who has 3 GL’s and I have 1 1/2 .. it’s totally not fair match
    up !! You make them so you can’t counter them unless you have another GL to do it with . Then quit matching me against players that have more than me ..
    Nothing more fun than going against a opponent that I don’t stand a chance against .. simply for the reason that he has deeper pockets than me .. matchups should be according to how many gl’s you have then Galactic power after that ..
    Bon fortuna
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    What is a half of a Galactic Legend
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

G11/12, maybe?

Post update Darth Vader
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Lord Vader after his duel with Kenobi.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Crayons wrote: »

Post update Darth Vader

Post update???
    Crayons wrote: »

Post update Darth Vader

Post update???

Poorly worded joke.

Post something means after something. So after the update. He was essentially a GL before. He’s now half that
  • Nothing more fun than going against a opponent that I don’t stand a chance against .. simply for the reason that he has deeper pockets than me ..

Your opponent had to access to about the same resources as you did, he just used them differently. Maybe you would prefer a more tactical and less strategical game mode (no argument there, to each his own), but it’s not a money issue.

• All these nerfs to these characters have ruined my love for nearly every single character in this game.
    The new Fleet meta has ruined Fleet arena as it is literally a coin toss which you guys and girls tried to stop with Han and Wat.
    Conquest which is what we all loved when it started was the best thing added and created to this game in years. I couldn’t remember the last time I had so much fun playing this game with this amazing community. Now with this new conquest I am devastated with the state of conquest. Glitches like with feats, making us spend 3 battles on 1 boss just to get all 3 feats, making feats which are gated towards players who have spent thousands.
    I’m sorry if this isn’t what you want to see on the forums but this is how much my love for this game has been ruined. It doesn’t feel like you care for the community anymore, CG.
  • They do care about the part of the community with relic Phoenix
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    DubbaPhatt wrote: »
    They do care about the part of the community with relic Phoenix that pays to relic Phoenix
    FTFY
  • Stop! You are killing the game! Please listen to the community.
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    I hope people quitting do the right thing and out trash in arena. No need to hold on crystals you won’t use
  • @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI @CG_SBCrumb_MINI
    Still convinced guys ? What about an answer ?
  • Coran_Horn
    58 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Just left my first APP review ever on the AppStore. Not a good one obviously and a one star grade as I could not get 0/5

Also I invite you to check my spending pattern, it has dramatically dropped over the course of last month, and no chance you ll ever receive those kind of amounts from me again… I wonder how you guys can be so blind to your customers feedback… I just hope everyone will hit you where it seems to only matter for you.

Now with conquest you ve hit rock bottom and still nothing… your communication is yet another insult to your player base…

Cheers
    Post edited by Coran_Horn on
  • Did the refund for geoTb sector2 bug already happen?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Eldorian wrote: »
    Did the refund for geoTb sector2 bug already happen?

Not yet
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Eldorian wrote: »
    Did the refund for geoTb sector2 bug already happen?

not-yet-mace.gif

FTFY
  • Thx!
  • You’ve ruined everything, but I’m sure you’ll go forward even more and in the end you just shut this game down.
  • Awesome - just started this round of GA and my opponent has SEE on defense, and since matchmaking doesn't factor in number of GL's on a roster (as in me having none), that's and auto win for him.

Taking away our counters was a great idea...thanks for that.

I'd sit this one out, but my **** hurts.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Rebuc wrote: »
    Awesome - just started this round of GA and my opponent has SEE on defense, and since matchmaking doesn't factor in number of GL's on a roster (as in me having none), that's and auto win for him.

How many GLs do you own?
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Awesome - just started this round of GA and my opponent has SEE on defense, and since matchmaking doesn't factor in number of GL's on a roster (as in me having none), that's and auto win for him.

How many GLs do you own?

:thinking:
  • Ultra wrote: »

How many GLs do you own?

As I said...none
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

How many GLs do you own?

In my defense, words in brackets can be ignored when reading sentences
  • True 😂
  • Uuuh it has a shiny ribbon!!
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

How many GLs do you own?

In my defense, words in brackets can be ignored when reading sentences

:can they?: