Conquest Shutdown Part 2?

Prev1
So there’s been a lot of reports of several different bugs in the second launch of Conquest 7.

SEE and JMLS kills don’t advance feats when they are transformed by their ultimate abilities.

Wins with all LS or DS (example I saw was DS) are not consistently being counted.

Teams with 5 attackers are not advancing the feats for having 5 attackers and having no tanks.

Instant kill abilities like CAT’s force leap are not counting as kills. Possibly connected to another issue where SLKR kills were not consistently counting as kills from unaligned force users.

People are experiencing instant defeat in mid battle. Not a draw, not a timeout. Fight just ends with a defeat message while all characters on both sides are still standing.

These are all issues that can be found here on the forums and some members of my guild have experienced as well.

My question for CG is, should we expect this Conquest to be canceled too? Or will we be expected to tough it out with feats that don’t work and random battles being dropped? Will we get compensation for all the time, effort, and crystals we waste and for the rewards we fail to get due to these bugs?

Replies

• giphy.gif?****=ecf05e47pghmo0bnj4xsjm8mt35yva22ou09zgkhbupf3r1s&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • TVF
    36521 posts Member
    I did two battles with 5 attackers and got all three feats (including no supports and no tanks)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36521 posts Member
    I got credit for CAT instakill on Monday. Haven't tried since the restart.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Link64 wrote: »
    Teams with 5 attackers are not advancing the feats for having 5 attackers and having no tanks.

What team did you use?
  • I had crit and assist feat not counting at all too. Do you honestly think they'd care? Too expensive unfortunately.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Link64 wrote: »

What team did you use?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/248892/conquest-still-possibly-bugged#latest

A responder in this thread mentioned a CLS team.

CLS, Han, Wedge, Chewpio, and Chewie
  • TVF
    36521 posts Member
    I'd love to know how many of these are real and how many imagined.

If only there were some sort of mechanism that could help us know. Something that would help count things that happened. A counter of feats, perhaps.
  • https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/248872/two-conquest-matches-not-counted-to-feats#latest

This one also had a good breakdown of what they did and what feats weren’t working.
  • Link64
    49 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    TVF wrote: »

If only there were some sort of mechanism that could help us know. Something that would help count things that happened. A counter of feats, perhaps.

That would certainly be a great troubleshooting tool. It wouldn’t change much in how wins get counted or not counted but individual kills, turn meter removal, health recovery, attempted debuffs, etc would all be easier to see with some kind of in battle tracker.
  • TVF wrote: »

I will not give up on this. Tooth and nail.
  • In response the OP, I am trying to forward as many issues as possible. Some of it is tricky as the debuff issue affecting feats can easily be mistaken as a feat not working, or the issue is not able to be reproduced. But, I am forwarding issues to the QA team and the devs are working on them.

The SEE/JML thing has been reported and is known.

I'll provide updates as I can.

Thanks again for your help in reporting issues and providing feedback.
  • You guys have a QA team?? You probably pay them too much...
    But jokes aside, if there is another reset inbound sooner would be better than later. Don't want to invest time if it just gets restarted anyway.
  • You guys have a QA team?? You probably pay them too much...
    But jokes aside, if there is another reset inbound sooner would be better than later. Don't want to invest time if it just gets restarted anyway.

Look in the mirror, that is the QA team. If they had some in the payroll the first conquest 7 would have failed testing after 5 minutes.
  • But, I am forwarding issues to the QA team and the devs are working on them.

Sorry Doja, but this is the image that comes to mind

6zzx0vqasco6.gif

I did two battles with 5 attackers and got all three feats (including no supports and no tanks)

I did one using a Jedi attack squad and also got all three feats.

• One thing that is probably WAI with DoTs & burning, etc but that **should be changed** is kill counts when the entire squad has the right faction.

For instance, if I was silly enough to have relic'd Phoenix and then I used an all Phoenix squad in Sector 1, all kills should count as Phoenix kills, even if some enemies died from expose damage or some other form of damage.

However, if I used 4 Phoenix + r2, then go back to the regular rules where only character caused damage counts as a Phoenix kill.

I get things can be complicated with mixed squads and debuffs and all that. But an All-X squad that defeats 5 enemies should get 5 kills.
  • I'm wondering why these issues weren't present before, previous conquests have had get X kills with Y unit and there wasn't this much confusion before.
    I suspect the debuffs counting as the unit killing itself was changed for the Mandalore buff with Maul and no one thought about how it would affect everything else.
    just my 2 cents based on experience working in software development, these things happen (more than companies would like you to think) even in banking and finance (where I have worked for 13 years).
  • I agree with the title. Conquest should be shut down until they get it right. Bring back the previous until the current version is fixed.
  • Mohrg wrote: »
    I suspect the debuffs counting as the unit killing itself was changed for the Mandalore buff with Maul and no one thought about how it would affect everything else.

Nope, it has happened long before maul or conquest were a thing and a good example is Zombie. She revives a nightsister when they die but it wont trigger if they die from dots
  • I agree with the title. Conquest should be shut down until they get it right. Bring back the previous until the current version is fixed.

Feats aren't working properly, it's still BUGGED, this Conquest should be refunded and sent back to the Drawing Board.. It is BAD, VERY BAD PR for Conquest to be kept running while the Community is still running into Bugs..
  • So it is acted that you are not counting a kill when using an ability specific to your toon. Cool.
    So Talzin plague is useless for example or resistance expose.

And you think it is normal. Cool cool cool. Everything is fine.
  • Mirkraag wrote: »
    So it is acted that you are not counting a kill when using an ability specific to your toon. Cool.
    So Talzin plague is useless for example or resistance expose.

And you think it is normal. Cool cool cool. Everything is fine.

rmzrwvqo8kqx.gif
  • SotaDraken wrote: »
    I agree with the title. Conquest should be shut down until they get it right. Bring back the previous until the current version is fixed.

Feats aren't working properly, it's still BUGGED, this Conquest should be refunded and sent back to the Drawing Board.. It is BAD, VERY BAD PR for Conquest to be kept running while the Community is still running into Bugs..

Ummmmmm...... I agree? 🤔
  • TVF
    36521 posts Member
    I don't trust the community to correctly understand a bug :shrugemoji:
  • This conquest needs stopped. If we are going to have two weeks of it not working correctly

Apparently the community feels the same way about CG 🤷🏻
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • SotaDraken
    447 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    TVF wrote: »

I don't trust the Community will take you seriously..

*shakes head while walking away..