SEE worst GL once again

Hellfac_101
7 posts Member
edited September 2021
As a SEE owner after the nerfs of non-GL counters and buffs to some other GLs, I feel questionable about SEE's status as a GL.
First of all he hits pretty weak on basic and even after his ultimate his damage only scales against jedi enemies. Currently almost all GLs can defeat SEE but he can only beat mirror matchups or some JML teams.
CG should consider about his status as a GL.
Seriously it makes me consider as getting SEE as my first GL was a big mistake.
What are you thoughts on SEE after the great nerf??
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Jml says hi.
  • Magruffin wrote: »
    Jml says hi.

Atleast JML can defeat SLKR and also JML with yoda, revan, jkl and jolie atleast counter JMK with CAT teams. Also if you use him under bastilla lead with Wat he can tie against SEE.
    So in my opinion he is way better than SEE
  • SEE + Wat + Armorer.

Bastila led JML can be beat with just SEE + Wat.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I can beat JMK and JML with my SEE ....
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    SEE + Wat + Armorer.

Yup Armorer does makes SEE more effective but seriously even then with so much for executor in fleet arena and JMK's popping up more and more and incoming of GL Vader, would you rather just dump all resources just on Armorer or be prepared for worse in future.
    I mean don't get me wrong armorer's beskar ignots are very good for SEE but he can still be easily defeated by REY not to mention JMK and further low gear armorer like mine can easily become one hit kill for any other GL team.
    Not to mention with CG making extra emphasis on GL's would you rather make your bet just on SEE and armorer

• Fredy5 wrote: »
    I can beat JMK and JML with my SEE ....

Against JMK without CAT I can say it is beatable sometimes but you cannot be 100% assured. I had my SEE team once blown up by a non-ult JMK just because of constant mass assists. And honestly JMK kit is designed to easily counter SEE plus when you add either CAT or KAM it's impossible
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited September 2021

I haven't lost to a Rey team with SEE in a long time.

If you want a good arena team then you have to put forth effort and resources into it.

You mention the new fleet meta and a possible new arena meta. That is just what happens. So you either need to abandon SEE and go for JMK and LV or just try to build the best SEE team you can to try and counter them. The game always moves forward. You can choose to move forward with it or get left behind.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Zanir wrote: »
    Beats JML lead, JKR lead and with the right squad and strategy, Basti lead JML as well.

Beats Rey--with the right strategy.

Not much to those fights. SEE + Wat and three others. Just have SEE link the enemy GL and another and just spam his basic for awhile. Hit his UA and them wipe them out.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    SEE + Wat + Armorer.

I just unlocked SEE (and got his ult from my JML mats) this last week and time out against Bastilla+Wat, what's the trick?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    RTS wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    SEE + Wat + Armorer.

I just unlocked SEE (and got his ult from my JML mats) this last week and time out against Bastilla+Wat, what's the trick?

Only use SEE and Wat. After you use Wat and link SEE, go to options and select Auto Battle, select basic ability only, hit auto fight. Once it is around 2:30 go and fight the battle manually and wipe the enemy out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvHfCUqJiNw
    Post edited by LordDirt on
  • The annoying thing is SEE is great… when paired with Wat and/or Armorer. No other GL needs them, they do fine with their own faction (or with Jedi for Rey). I don’t think I’ve ever seen Armorer with a GL besides SEE.

I’m having a bit of trouble with Reys but that’s mainly because I depended on Thrawn to shut her down. Now I’m not sure who should take his spot. (SEE, Malak, DR, Bastila, and currently SET.)
  • Verse Rey, I use SEE, Wat, DR, DM, BSF. I mainly target Rey and just use SEEs basic on her until his UA is ready. Then I just slowly wipe them all out.
  • I have a well reliced R8 Ult JMK without Cat or KAM I can’t beat a SEE+Wat+SiT+Malak+Armorer.
  • Git gud OP and stop whining.

SEE is fine and can beat all other GLs on offense (and the buff changed nothing about that).
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Works vs most teams
    Dkfusion wrote: »
    I have a well reliced R8 Ult JMK without Cat or KAM I can’t beat a SEE+Wat+SiT+Malak+Armorer.

SiT = Sith Trooper, not Sith Empire Trooper?

SEE Armorer Malak + Brute Alpha/Sith Empire Trooper + Wat/Sion

For gac can use different layouts and most cases armorer is enough and no need for Wat depending on modding/lineups etc
  • This thread aged incredibly well.
  • Aye. JML can beat JMK CAT, but apparently SEE doing so is not allowed.
  • Not really accurate…
    SEE can beat JMK so long as CAT isn’t present
    Can’t beat JMK+CAT because CG keeps shutting down the counters
    SEE can only beat SLKR using a cheese composition

SEE is really only consistent in taking out JML or another SEE
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Git gud OP and stop whining.

SEE is fine and can beat all other GLs on offense (and the buff changed nothing about that).

• Fredy5 wrote: »
    I can beat JMK and JML with my SEE ....

Against JMK without CAT I can say it is beatable sometimes but you cannot be 100% assured. I had my SEE team once blown up by a non-ult JMK just because of constant mass assists. And honestly JMK kit is designed to easily counter SEE plus when you add either CAT or KAM it's impossible

In 3 conquests all JMK owners should have CAT. JMK without CAT wont be much of a discussion then.
  • JMK without CAT isn’t much of a discussion now. Hey-ohhhhh!

“We want rps, they said”
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • today, 16 JMK (mostly with CAT) in the top 20 of my arena...
    Nice work CG !
    Y a un n*a*z*i qui a changé mon nom sans rien me dire...
  • Wait until maul drops and guess what team is up there.