What is the best FO Team + mods without SLKR

Right now I’m trying to get SLKR but I am following a guide where I have 2 teams for phases 1+2 & 3+4 but I want my squad arena team to be (before SLKR)
Kru (L) (zeta: merciless pursuit) (Relic:3)
Hux (zeta: Boundless Ambition)
SiT
KR (masked)
FOST

Just in case it makes a difference

Basics:

KRU: maxed
Hux: maxed
SiT: maxed
KR (masked) : 4
FOST: 4

Middle abilities:

Kru: Maxed
Hux: Maxed
Kr (masked): 4
FOST: 5

3rd abilities

KRU: maxed
Hux: maxed
KR (masked): 6

Uniques:
KRU: 7
Hux : Maxed
SiT: 7
KR (masked): 7
FOST: 5

Leaders:
KRU: Maxed
Hux: 4
Even tho I use KRU as leader

I rlly want to know the best mods for the team please help, will be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    KRU - 2x health, 4x defence. Health primaries on triangle, cross and circle.

Hux - speed and tenacity - as much secondary speed and tenacity as possible

OG Kylo - 4x offense, 2x tenacity, protection circle

SiT - offense x4, health or tenacity x2 - as much overall offense as possible. Speed less critical as he's assisting and taking bonus turns.

FOST - 6x defence, protection primaries on arrow, triangle, circle and cross.

Mod like this and there will be less re-modding when you unlock SLKR.
  • Hux lead is great on offense, or for GA/TW, where people might not bring top tier teams in, but for arena I'd give the edge to KRU for the built in survivability.

Hux has his uses as a leader, particularly when you choose who to attack. Not so good on defence.
  • I also would not include FOST without SLKR.

He asked what the best team is without SLKR, and FOST is only useful with him, and pretty useless without.

The best team without him is KRU lead, Hux, OG Kylo, FO Sith Trooper, and either FOX/FOO. They both have their merits. FOX has a dispel and TM reduction so I put him a bit higher than FOO.

• Upside to FOST is he also dispels, can call assists, and grants team-wide TM with his taunt.

FOO + Hux can do some crazy cooldown manipulations too.
  • I think i might do what some people have suggested and use hux as a ga/tw lead and replace FOST with FOO because of the cool down manipulation with hux TYSM
  • Why is it that FOST is only useful with SLKR?
  • Also what mods would you use for cool down manipulation maybe the same as hux?
  • Zumwan wrote: »
    Why is it that FOST is only useful with SLKR?

Constant taunt I think, due to regaining advantage alot
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/