Conquest Feat Question: Gain Frenzy: Frenzy Booster

For the feat "gain frenzy 40 times".... for those that don't have bistan geared up, and can't afford to use bossk over and over....

Is it possible to purchase and use the frenzy tech (all Ally's start the battle with frenzy) and count towards this? Anyone know?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I have not tried it, but you are gaining the buff, so yes that should work
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    It worked for a guildmate of mine
  • It works. Costs 75 crystals, put on my Imp Troopers, got the feat in one battle in Sector 3 - Hard for the 20 frenzy feat.
  • Worked for me. Even got the feat in one battle when it should have taken 4. Bugs galore.

Fortunately it’s not considered the enemy inflicting Frenzy on you.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    You can find it for currency too.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Thanks for the feedback and confirmation of this, this community is awesome.
  • Does it ever show up in the Conquest store? It’s not in any of the wanderer nodes for me.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    It worked for a guildmate of mine

^^^ it indeed works!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Is the fact that in one battle you go from 0 to gaining "Frenzy" 20 times using the booster a bug or is it WAI?
    Maybe it's something like the expose mechanic that is not visible to the players but it's in the coding
  • This is a frustrating one for sure. I rarely unlock the stores and grab disks that never get used. I have had Bistan and Bossk in a GL Rey squad, had them both use specials and only get credit for one frenzy. Then I I have Bossk lead bounty hunters and suddenly get several of the 20 needed.
  • I just run a see lead maul/savage/bossk/Bistan

Covers 2 feats and slowly slowly will get to the red crate

• scuba
    14034 posts Member
    westenger wrote: »
    Is the fact that in one battle you go from 0 to gaining "Frenzy" 20 times using the booster a bug or is it WAI?
    Maybe it's something like the expose mechanic that is not visible to the players but it's in the coding

Don't ask don't tell