GC - not getting enough 3bacca shards

Thorozar11
271 posts Member
edited September 2021
So this is now the 3rd GC where we are getting 5 shards on an accelerated character. When were we getting the compensation from these? Is it really this difficult to update the rewards when toons go accelerated?
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Is 3po accelerated? Thought this only applied to farmable toons?
  • Is 3po accelerated? Thought this only applied to farmable toons?
    Yup.
    zuum455xoiaw.jpeg
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Is 3po accelerated? Thought this only applied to farmable toons?
    Yup.
    zuum455xoiaw.jpeg
    That’s not 3po, in my defence.
  • Correct, but he is not the rewards for this GC, threepio is.
  • Thorozar11 wrote: »
    Correct, but he is not the rewards for this GC, threepio is.
    You are the first, and so far only, forum user who has called chewpio or 3pachew or 3bacca “threepio”.

I recommend calling that character something that actually distinguishes it from 3po.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    For future reference, Threepio & Chewie is also called Chewpio, 3pachew, and 3bacca, but rarely Threepio, which is the nickname used to refer to C-3PO. As @DarjeloSalas has already said, in the future, call Chewpio something other than Threepio.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Thorozar11
    271 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Thorozar11 wrote: »
    You are the first, and so far only, forum user who has called chewpio or 3pachew or 3bacca “threepio”.

I recommend calling that character something that actually distinguishes it from 3po.

Well no, CG named it Threepio & Chewie. The legendary is called C-3PO. They don't put journey guide toons in prize boxes.
    Post edited by Thorozar11 on
  • Xcien wrote: »
    For future reference, Threepio & Chewie is also called Chewpio, 3pachew, and 3bacca, but rarely Threepio, which is the nickname used to refer to C-3PO. As @DarjeloSalas has already said, in the future, call Chewpio something other than Threepio.

3PO is shorter to type than threepio for the legendary.
  • dkb8ojcaxxt7.gif

Well no, CG named it Threepio & Chewie. The legendary is called C-3PO. They don't put journey guide toons in prize boxes.
    Right. You do you, but there is direct and irrefutable evidence in this thread that calling the character “threepio” can and will lead to confusion.

Anyway, I’m off to remod my General squad. You know the one? General, CT, CT, CT and ARC?

Anyway, I’m off to remod my General squad. You know the one? General, CT, CT, CT and ARC?

Know it well. See i can determine context. Much like how most would know legendary toons are not awarded in GC, or already looked at the rewards.

Know it well. See i can determine context. Much like how most would know legendary toons are not awarded in GC, or already looked at the rewards.
    Next time Darth Maul shards are in GC, what will you call him? Maul?
  • Very, very odd sticking to guns in this thread.

Admirable. Almost like a ITYSL sketch.

How do you mod your CT?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

How do you mod your CT?

Which one?

• Xcien wrote: »

How do you mod your CT?

Which one?
    He can determine context, so I’m sure he’ll know.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »

How do you mod your CT?

Which one?

angry-gary-oldman.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • 6 dot mods of course :)

BTW I changed the title of this thread ages ago. If people generally use different terms I am happy to oblige.
  • What a shame to pick on op to hide your own mistake.
  • Thorozar11
    271 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    But anyway. Would love @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI to weigh in if we should expect the additional shards on him, piett, and Mon Mothma that recently only awarded 5 shards.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    6 dot mods of course :)

BTW I changed the title of this thread ages ago. If people generally use different terms I am happy to oblige.

You changed it at 11:24 after DarjeloSalas pointed out at 7:00 that 3-PO was not in the reward boxes. That led to the ensuing conversation, which led to you changing the title.

About 4 hours does NOT equal “ages ago”. But glad you’ve changed the title to prevent further confusion.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    But anyway. Would love @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI to weigh in if we should expect the additional shards on him, piett, and Mon Mothma that recently only awarded 5 shards.

Probably not. CG’s method seems to be to just ignore the problem and hope the player base forgets.

• Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>