Unaligned Force Users

Star_Vel53
40 posts Member
edited September 2021
Does the unaligned force user faction have any syrengy with other ufu? Or is it just another faction in the game with nothing unique?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• You'd have to read the individual kits to discover that answer. 😎
  • Star_Vel53
    40 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    emoore123 wrote: »
    You'd have to read the individual kits to discover that answer. 😎

I'll take that as a no. I've read them before, just trying to see if I missed anything.
  • I mean, CAT's unique has very small synergy with LS ufu... So I guess there's one.
  • Oh ya, missed that one. Well at least someone is getting use out of ufus
  • So far, as far as I can tell, it's a faction made specifically for CAT's unique, conquest (and probably eventually galactic challenge) feats, and future characters and possibly events.

Also likely to sate the constant spam of "Why doesn't Conquest Maul have the Sith tag! Why doesn't CAT have the Jedi tag!".

We'll probably eventually see some kind of actual use out of it outside of CAT, possibly even with LV, but currently, it's even more pointless than the Smuggler tag.
  • Artumas wrote: »
    So far, as far as I can tell, it's a faction made specifically for CAT's unique, conquest (and probably eventually galactic challenge) feats, and future characters and possibly events.

Also likely to sate the constant spam of "Why doesn't Conquest Maul have the Sith tag! Why doesn't CAT have the Jedi tag!".

We'll probably eventually see some kind of actual use out of it outside of CAT, possibly even with LV, but currently, it's even more pointless than the Smuggler tag.

True, they make it seem pointless except for one characters unique ability. I hope they make something out of the tag.
  • Artumas wrote: »
    So far, as far as I can tell, it's a faction made specifically for CAT's unique, conquest (and probably eventually galactic challenge) feats, and future characters and possibly events.

tbf, at least CAT has some synergy with LS in general, and with GR (which can often involve GR jedi). Maul has.... ummm.... mandalorians?
  • dgree wrote: »
    Artumas wrote: »

tbf, at least CAT has some synergy with LS in general, and with GR (which can often involve GR jedi). Maul has.... ummm.... mandalorians?

He syrnegiezes with mandalorians, yes. Much more than CAT does with ufu. Also Lord Vader works well with ufu now as well.