Add Leia to Arena Shipments.

Please.

Replies

• Fix her first.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    With the potential high cost of this game, most characters should be farmable in the Arenas...
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Disagree . Some characters need to be exclusive and rare .
    If everyone can have all characters. The game have no sens.and there is no fun , no challenge .
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Nerf her first.

There, I fixed it for you :p
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Disagree . Some characters need to be exclusive and rare .
    If everyone can have all characters. The game have no sens.and there is no fun , no challenge .

If everyone could get all the characters, there would most likely be more diversity. Right now it seems people run with Sidious, Luminara, and what ever players they luck into or buy.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    pay2win wrote: »

If everyone could get all the characters, there would most likely be more diversity. Right now it seems people run with Sidious, Luminara, and what ever players they luck into or buy.

YOu are going by the assumption that no new characters will be added... Since the Force awaken's characters were added, I seen people migrate to some of them... Most noticably Captain Phasma..... yeah things might not look diverse right now... but as more characters become introduced it will change....

I mean even now I'm starting to see droid teams and other synergised teams that don't contain Sidious or Luminara
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    Fix her first.

hahaha love the name man.
    Nothing more pathetic than paying to win.
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Right now most teams are the same old stuff. The blame lays squarely on EA for this due to their wacko pricing of upgrades, which immediately scared off most potential customers including myself. I would have certainly spent $50-100 easily on this but changed gears when I saw that $100 in this game buys you nothing, which is crazy. I can imagine that the other million potential customers stepped away similarly to myself due to this.

As it stands now less than 1% of their customers spend big bucks for those Lando, Leia teams when they could have been less greedy, lowered the prices to human levels and made 3x more money. Second, those big spenders go away quickly after they 7* their Lando so now what? What other overpriced upgrade can you muster for those few big spenders you covet??

Meanwhile, over 1 million customers like me play free, how dumb!! In essence, EA creates all this content just for those maybe 300 big spenders. We've seen the ads now popping up here and there showing their IAP plan is backfiring leaving them short on financial projections, utter stupidity...
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Skye wrote: »
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Nerf her first.

There, I fixed it for you :p
    Please don't do that. It makes it look like I said something I didn't, and then other people respond to it.
    I don't want her nerfed beyond her design intent. But from her description, she is currently bugged and needs to be fixed.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • pay2win
    624 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Skye wrote: »

YOu are going by the assumption that no new characters will be added... Since the Force awaken's characters were added, I seen people migrate to some of them... Most noticably Captain Phasma..... yeah things might not look diverse right now... but as more characters become introduced it will change....

I mean even now I'm starting to see droid teams and other synergised teams that don't contain Sidious or Luminara

They added players on the release date of the movie. It will not be a weekly occurrence because it takes time to create these characters.

Speaking of the new players, it'll take months for F2P to begin using Rey or FOTP at 7*. In fact, 5 of the hardest hitting players are P2W only (Leia, FOTP, Lando, Rey, Maul).
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    Fix her first.

Amen brother, her crits and multi attacks are ridiculously broken.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • She actually has 3 bugs
    1. Multiattack constantly when AI controlled.
    2. Gives team crit buff at 100%.
    3. Carries buffs into second round if stealthed.
    (Note: it would be better if all heroes carried buffs to the next round, but since only Leia does, its a bug)
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    i could be wrong, but i think i've seen royal guard's taunt carried to a second round....am i imagining things?
    mighty chlorians
  • Pilot wrote: »
    She actually has 3 bugs
    (Note: it would be better if all heroes carried buffs to the next round, but since only Leia does, its a bug)

Yeah the buff carry over is an issue as well but not as much of a problem as the first two. Still should be fixed though.

Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • reizse wrote: »
    i could be wrong, but i think i've seen royal guard's taunt carried to a second round....am i imagining things?

Seeing as he taunts automatically at anyone being below 30%, he would taunt automatically at the start of the following round if someone was below 30%.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    reizse wrote: »

Seeing as he taunts automatically at anyone being below 30%, he would taunt automatically at the start of the following round if someone was below 30%.

could be. i wasn't running a healer, but all allies regen once a round completes. not sure if it pushed him past the 30% threshold
    mighty chlorians
  • Leia gives me nightmares whenever she appears in GW or arena, so until they fix her I'm against adding her. When more characters appear later maybe
  • it's funny when ppl complains about hacker but used bugged char in their main build.

Want it for free summore. Enough laugh for today. See you all after reset.
  • Someone posted a picture of a guy with a team of 7* chromium
    Observer wrote: »
    Leia gives me nightmares whenever she appears in GW or arena, so until they fix her I'm against adding her. When more characters appear later maybe

Two separate issues.
  • TheVinegru wrote: »
    Someone posted a picture of a guy with a team of 7* chromium

Was it this one?

boHZAtV.png
  • I have a 6* Leia at the moment and she does amazing things in GW and PvP. I'm proud of the Princess <3
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • Pilot wrote: »
    She actually has 3 bugs

The 3rd point is supposed to happen she has an upgrade that allows it to last an extra turn.
  • Beausteele wrote: »
    Pilot wrote: »
    She actually has 3 bugs

The 3rd point is supposed to happen she has an upgrade that allows it to last an extra turn.

Many characters have a skill that lasts an extra turn but she is the only one that carries it between rounds.
  • Observer wrote: »
    TheVinegru wrote: »

Was it this one?

boHZAtV.png

How did you draw that in round 10? That's impossible to beat!
  • pay2win wrote: »
    Beausteele wrote: »
    Pilot wrote: »
    She actually has 3 bugs

Many characters have a skill that lasts an extra turn but she is the only one that carries it between rounds.

Actually I had Datcha carry a stealth into a 2nd round. I think it's actually a bug in the stealth code
  • revengeoftheewok
    214 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Corndog131 wrote: »
    Observer wrote: »

Was it this one?

boHZAtV.png

How did you draw that in round 10? That's impossible to beat!

Actually it is very possible especially if your sid hits first, and definitely with dooku. You hit, he hits, retreat. Regroup. And just rinse and repeat.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Observer wrote: »

Was it this one?

boHZAtV.png

Ouch. How to deal with that and not lose 3 chars or more? Lots of retreats for sure. In Arena, impossible!
  • Meanwhile, over 1 million customers like me play free, how dumb!! In essence, EA creates all this content just for those maybe 300 big spenders. We've seen the ads now popping up here and there showing their IAP plan is backfiring leaving them short on financial projections, utter stupidity...

How are these "maybe 300" people making this the 16th top grossing game in the entire USA AppStore? By spending $5,000,000 per month? Did you note that excluding subscriptions like Netflix, Pandora, or Spotify, this game is the 10th best selling game in the entire store - out of likely thousands of games there. Likely, a top grosser in Android too.

What is next? listen to you and take #1 spot? Lol.