Sector 5 Geonosians feat

HokieFiend
444 posts Member
edited September 2021
If anyone has the Critical Debuffs disk, you can complete the Geonosian feat easily against Phoenix Squad. It totally nerfs The Odds modifier. Throw in some entrenched, defensive formation and some offensive disks. Spy will one shot each of them eventually.

Replies

• Also all those healing ones for attacking out of turn really help a lot.
  • Yeah both the health and protection regen ones are great here. They really turn Geos into an unkillable beast mode squad.
  • Don’t forget Blindside. Sure, lower gear/relic Geos don’t hit very hard, but not a lot can survive 5 exposes every turn.
  • HokieFiend
    444 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Don’t forget Blindside. Sure, lower gear/relic Geos don’t hit very hard, but not a lot can survive 5 exposes every turn.

I never saw that disk. I really wish they would let us earn some sort of disk currency where we could choose which disks we want from a disk store or something... or at least have every disk show up at least once. Getting the same lame disks over and over is terrible.

This iteration of Conquest wouldn't be that bad if they made a few changes like this. I think a disk change like above along with removing the cost for swapping disks (or at least make it minimal like 1 energy) and then showing the stats of enemies after any relevant node modifier is applied would go a long way towards making Conquest more palatable. These wouldn't be very invasive code changes either.

It's just ridiculous we have to guess on what character goes first though it probably doesn't matter too much in Sector 5. I think I had a 500+ speed GL outrun on a couple non-boss nodes there. They could apply enemy stats viewing to all phases of the game. I mean they already have the code available... just let us see enemy character sheets. Along the same lines, in a battle they could also help things by putting a little number by each character's buffs/debuffs indicating that character's current order for attack. I don't know about anyone else but I can never tell who's going next looking at those turn meter bars unless it's completely obvious.