Conquest - Feats not Tracking/Working As Intended

ljcool110
500 posts Member
edited September 2021
In Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker's kit his middle ability, Stalwart Advance, can "inflict Blind on target enemy" which is important for the Sector 2 Feat that reads "attempt to inflict Blind 40 times."

For Supreme Leader Kylo Ren, his Stasis Strike says "Stun target enemy" and the Sector 3 Feat Stunning Tactics reads "attempt to Stun 100 times." Neither of these are working as intended (WAI) for these specific characters resulting in lost energy and crystals for myself and likely thousands of others.

We deserve a game that, at the very least, works correctly.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• I know SLK has been addressed. Poorly. But that does not make this acceptable. We deserve a game that works.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    SLKR - yes this is known to not be working

JKL - is not counting towards the feat? I have not tried that one yet, I am using Chewpo, for the larger count it will add.
  • Kyno wrote: »

JKL - is not counting towards the feat? I have not tried that one yet, I am using Chewpo, for the larger count it will add.

Correct, twice today it did not count toward the Feat.
  • ljcool110 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Can we get screenshots next time this pops up? If this is true, this is UTTERLY ridiculous
  • CLS rebels are not working for the 20 critical hits during ally turns either. I added a critical chance booster, all of my attacks were crits, and I counted 33 solely on the zombie before I finished the battle
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    ljcool110 wrote: »

Can we get screenshots next time this pops up? If this is true, this is UTTERLY ridiculous

Given that this is CG’s Grindquest, it wouldn’t surprise me if it was true.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • braccer wrote: »
    CLS rebels are not working for the 20 critical hits during ally turns either. I added a critical chance booster, all of my attacks were crits, and I counted 33 solely on the zombie before I finished the battle

@braccer the problem is that chewie's passive damage and damage from exposes count as non-crits. So you need to remove chewie and c3po. I did it with leia lead, cls, han, backpack and another whom I forgot, but could even be SLKR.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

To be clear, not working because it's not meant to, or because it's bugged?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

and either way, it's very bad Game Design for a Data Disk..
  • TVF wrote: »

That is the issue - both are wrong answers and poor on CG's part. If a Stun is not meant to be a Stun and we're told we need a Stun but the Stun does not count, that is at best poor communication and, at worst, a downright lie. If it is because it was bugged, then we have an issue where a studio that has a property that has made well over 1 billion dollars is making a product and selling it to us with known faults. Many known faults.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Did you kill the unit with jkl stalwart advance
    Order of operations
    Deal damage
    Trigger bonus turn on ally
    Inflict blind if enemy is alive

So if unit dies from jkl damage blind most likely won't be attempted.
  • No, they were not kills. It is not tracking properly. Just like SLKR stuns and DR Target Locks. Unfortunately it appears that we are being deceived by the makers of the game, or worse yet, they do not even know or care about their billion dollar game's problems.
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>