Squad Arena Rank Reset

NormalSizedAnnie
88 posts Member
edited September 2021
My squad arena rank resets multiple times each day.
Like I’ll be rank 221, then battle and win to then become rank 187. I’ll log back in an hour later and be back at rank 221, with the same individual at rank 187 to challenge as if I never did in for first place…
For a long time I thought this was a really weird coincidence, but this has been going on for months.
I’d post pictures to prove it, but it would just be the same pictures? What’s the best step here?

Replies

• Fight more. People are battling you back.
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    It really sounds like you are getting bumped back. Try to do all five of your battles right before your payout hour.
  • I get that, totally get getting bumped back
    The thing is it is EXACTLY back to my old rank with my opponent back to their old rank. It’s happened too many times for it to be coincidence. I’m talking multiple times a day for months. 221 to 187 rinse and repeat.
  • No idea what the max squad increase is above rank 200 but I imagine it’s likely you’re attacking the player at that max increase. That means they can easily see you and attack back.

The game is working exactly as intended, your rank is not being reset you are just being knocked back by the same team. It happens all the time, particularly if you climb is at same time as another player or one hour before.

In addition, You will find players tend to target teams and players they know they can beat. That leads to constant fights against the same people.
  • No idea what the max squad increase is above rank 200 but I imagine it’s likely you’re attacking the player at that max increase. That means they can easily see you and attack back.

The game is working exactly as intended, your rank is not being reset you are just being knocked back by the same team. It happens all the time, particularly if you climb is at same time as another player or one hour before.

In addition, You will find players tend to target teams and players they know they can beat. That leads to constant fights against the same people.

The thing is that when I attack and defeat the opponent then they would drop back to rank 188 while I am at 187. Then wouldn’t they attack an SLKR squad that’s ranked at 150 or so? Rather than attacking a squad one single rank ahead?
  • Oh what the heck?? That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard
  • But hey that answers my question and addresses my concern so thanks?