Conquest sector 2 boss bugged?

DatsekaH
1 posts Member
edited September 2021
I have been trying the sector 2 boss battle a few times now, and kills MT and Daka only to have Daka revive when they use a basic attack. I know I need to kill MT first. So my kill order is MT x3 (for the zombie revivve) then Daka. And then I start working on AV. Then Spirit or AV use a basic and it spawn MT or Daka. And Daka will stay even though none of my toons dies. Then Daka revives MT and I have to do it all over again. Eventually my squad gets wittled down and I die.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something?
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• I'm guessing that when MT comes back shortly because of a basic being used, it triggers the battle modifier, reviving any of her fallen allies. Is this WAI? I couldn't say.
  • Have to kill the leader first
  • Natgmn wrote: »
    Have to kill the leader first

he did. there is a weird thing when 2 nightsisters get revived in 1 turn via basic and while talzin is there the other nightsister will stay revived despite no one dying. all because the modifier saw talzin alive for 0.1 seconds
  • I've come across this as well. My whole squad is alive. I've killed talzin twice then a 3rd time and she's dead. Kill Daka. They attack. No one on my team dies. Daka comes back then immediately revives Talzin. repeat over and over. Only way I got through it is with someone on the squad that prevents revives. it makes trying to get all the boss feats really hard.

i don't know if it was like this a week ago. my guildmates that did all the feats as they were going didn't notice anything wrong but I finished the all the sectors and coming back for feats and am running into issues.
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>