Light side guild event

MasterGoz
4 posts Member
edited September 2021
Why is it that dark side geo guild event I can clear all 4 levels when not all the toons are g12 then on light side for Jedi I have JMLS r7, JKR r7, JKLS r7, JKA r7, and HODA r5 and can’t get pst level 2. Come on. Give us a break. It is obvious EA has a dark side preference but this is ridiculous! And please don’t start down the better mods and better play crap. The difference is no where near mods and game play variable.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• You’re talking about TB.

The dark side one was released first. The light side was released after and was intentionally harder. It’s not really about a light side/dark side preference, it’s just more about subsequent content being more challenging than what came before it.
  • MasterGoz wrote: »
    Why is it that dark side geo guild event I can clear all 4 levels when not all the toons are g12 then on light side for Jedi I have JMLS r7, JKR r7, JKLS r7, JKA r7, and HODA r5 and can’t get pst level 2. Come on. Give us a break. It is obvious EA has a dark side preference but this is ridiculous! And please don’t start down the better mods and better play crap. The difference is no where near mods and game play variable.

1: DSGeo and LSGeo have always had different power levels. Ditto with Hoth.
    2: Do you mean the second zones? If so, your guild planning is either pitiful, or you’re hitting out of your weight class.
    3: If you mean second wave mid battle, you have full R5-7 Jedi and can’t beat TWO WAVES? With JML? I mean, I argue that he’s the worst GL, but he’s always been a consistent 4-4. Restrategize
  • Sorry strategy is not the answer. Like I said I can sail through dark side first round with g11 toons on dark side. ANY gl should coast through first round. This is just crappy design.
  • I just did 3/4 with only JML and GMY relic. Rest was G11 Bastila and Jolee, and a G9 Shaak.

Mod better.
  • Yeah I guess E mods suck.
  • But you do make my point. You are running two relics and still can’t clear. Dark side I can have 2 g12 and 3 g11 and auto through all 4. That’s NOT a mod problem.
    But you do make my point. You are running two relics and still can’t clear. Dark side I can have 2 g12 and 3 g11 and auto through all 4. That’s NOT a mod problem.

LS Geo TB came out six months after DS Geo TB. Relics were added in that time period. Obviously LS Geo TB is going to be harder.

You'd need to share your ally code so people can give better advice, otherwise the modding / play suspicions are unavoidable.

I got 4/4 with JML, JKR, GMY, Shaak, Bastila (who is only g12)

I also got 4/4 with JKL, GAS, Hoda, Aayla, Jolee

Getting less than 4/4 with either team is a very rare occurrence. Getting beat in level 2 is just not possible.

And yes - some 6E mods are terrible. If people slice a terrible 5A mod, it will be a terrible 6E mod.

• crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator

And yes - some 6E mods are terrible. If people slice a terrible 5A mod, it will be a terrible 6E mod.

This. I've seen plenty of people slice mods with 0 speed.

But LS is harder because it's newer than DS, just as DS Hoth was harder than LS Hoth (though they did come in and nerf it right away).

But FWIW, I got 17 waves complete for phase I (and thanks to a g12 CAT also got the special mission).

My teams were: JKL r7, Hoda r5, Old Ben r5, Qui-Gon and Aayla r3--4/4, all five surviving.

JML r8 (no ultimate), GMY r8, Shaak Ti r7, Revan r5, Bastila g12--4/4, all five surviving.

CLS r3, Han r6, Chewie r6, 3PO r5, 3PAC r5--4/4 all five surviving.

GAS r5, Rex g12, ARC g12, Echo g12, Fives r3--4/4, just GAS surviving, Fives sacrifice in wave 1, other clones lasted until p4.

So obviously it's doable. There IS a measure of rng, for sure. So I don't want to discount your potential bad fortune. But if you can't clear two waves with relic characters, then mods and strategy play a role. Fortunately, there are some pretty good guides for both, and if you'd be so kind as to post your roster and ask for advice, you'll find the community can actually be quite helpful.