Gas / jkluke nerf against lightside geo tb

Prev1
TuncBlack
407 posts Member
edited September 2021
Dont use jkluke lead anymore ;)

Replies

• why not? his lead hasnt changed and the speed reduction would still be good would it not?
  • Extrapolate?

JKL wasn't touched in the great nerf of 21. You saying there is some kind of stealth nerf?
  • Joebo720 wrote: »
    Extrapolate?

JKL wasn't touched in the great nerf of 21. You saying there is some kind of stealth nerf?

He most certainly was nerfed….lol
  • Oh god, i must have missed that one.
  • His jedi will buff is changed,
    Before he was ignoring defence (it was like wat tambor weapon tech power before)

Now jedi will buff, increase is not enough for take down several sniper droideka etc..
    I sense, cg didnt tested them at geo tb perspective.

Even wat tambor is not tested on darkside geo phase 4 special mission.

@CG_Doja_Fett_MINI can you also nerf droideka/sniper/spy please? Seems their attacks also ignore defence :)))
  • Just finished using him. Didn't notice a huge difference. Droidekas were maybe a little tougher, but nothing that he can't handle if modded properly.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    There was 0 difference using a JKL lead, what are you on about?
  • RTS wrote: »

Special 1: Stalwart Advance
    Remove "and all attacks ignore Defense" from Jedi's Will

This change, changed the jedi Luke power.
    You cant hit hard anymore.

Before i was able to use Use jedi luke lead without jml and able to go 4/4.

now the power is weak. When compared previous version.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    TuncBlack wrote: »
    RTS wrote: »

Special 1: Stalwart Advance
    Remove "and all attacks ignore Defense" from Jedi's Will

This change, changed the jedi Luke power.
    You cant hit hard anymore.

Before i was able to use Use jedi luke lead without jml and able to go 4/4.

now the power is weak. When compared previous version.

You're using him wrong. He's not about power in TB as a lead. If you are doing it right they don't get turns.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • It’s still a pretty comfortable 4/4. You just have to make sure you whittle down that last enemy a little more than previously before heroes arise.
    797-722-718
  • JKL, GAS, Hoda +2 got 4/4.

Definitely made it a bit harder. Will be interested to see how it affects later phases.

But then later phases JML is available so it probably won’t matter.
  • I certainly noticed a difference.
    I use JKL in a team with no attackers except him, and went 4/4 every time.
    Now it took me 15m and still only got 3/4.
  • JerrickKharr87
    934 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Anyone else have issues with him in TB? I use his lead in the middle territory and always went 4/4 before the Great Nerf. Tonight he was hitting like a wet noodle and droideka just picked everyone off no problem. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Moorebid wrote: »
    I certainly noticed a difference.
    I use JKL in a team with no attackers except him, and went 4/4 every time.
    Now it took me 15m and still only got 3/4.

Same

It was a significant difference for me too, struggled a lot in every wave, and wasn't even close to 4/4

Can't kill Sniper Droid in time anymore
  • No, but then again, I used his lead with JML on the side, and focused his attacks on tanks where I could (since he does true damage to tanks), so that could've influenced my experience.
  • He hits like a wet noodle now. There’s a huge difference.
  • Adoy_IdeJ
    310 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Hi CG

Can you check the nerf on JKL please? My R8 JKL with over 13.5k damage is doing little over 40k in LSTB. Even GMY is out performing him. Surely this can't be right?

He's been badly neutered by this rework, I understand you don't want him to beat GLs (that's another debate) but he should be at least demi-GL like - can you investigate and fix it please?
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    He’s fine.
  • RTS wrote: »
    He’s fine.

No he really isn’t.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    He’s fine.

No he really isn’t.

He really is? I mean it was a simple 4/4, not sure what the issue is exactly.
  • Adoy_IdeJ
    310 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    He’s fine.

No he really isn’t.

Sure I got 4/4 - but he hits like a wet noodle.. in fact I think a wet cabbage would actually inflict more damage.

40k from JKL is not good.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »
    He’s fine.

No he really isn’t.

Sure I got 4/4 - but he hits like a wet noodle.. in fact I think a wet cabbage would actually inflict more damage.

40k from JKL is not good.

4/4 is 4/4
    Post edited by Kyno on
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • He worked absolutely great for me - very easy 4/4. Maybe learn how to use JKL first my friend
  • He worked absolutely great for me - very easy 4/4. Maybe learn how to use JKL first my friend
    I also got 4/4, but there's no argument that the mission was made more difficult as a result of JKL's retuning.

Maybe try not to be condescending "my friend". I managed 4/4 as I stated. I know how to use him, it's a simple computer game, it's not as if it's complicated.

I'm in a guild that gets 30+ stars in LSTB, I'm stating very basically my friend, that his damage is hugely less than it used to be. That's it. It makes it more of a drag and in my opinion reduces his viability as a top tier character.
    I also got 4/4, but there's no argument that the mission was made more difficult as a result of JKL's retuning.

Indeed. Though I have some advice... "learn how to use him"... though clearly you do since you got 4/4 ;)

Some onanists here really do make me laugh.
  • Definitely takes longer and even had 3 master's training before ending wave 1.
    Hopefully later phases are still doable