LV first impressions

radical_issue
4 posts Member
edited September 2021
What do you guys think about LV? Is his power expected or underwhelming? Is another elite conquest character needed for him to fully shine or you are satisfied without UFU Maul? Are we gonna see CG post: "LV is not performing as intended and will receive few buffs in upcoming hotfix"

Replies

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Have to really wait for Maul to see how he is on defense, but OM has shown his performance with Maul on offense
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I wouldnt expect anything comment wise until he is out with Maul to gauge the "full team".

He may need Maul to dominate, but he should be a sold GL vs anything that is not JMK/CAT.

As always I expect early game play to get worked out over time with more people involved. That is the usual way things go.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I wouldnt expect anything comment wise until he is out with Maul to gauge the "full team".

He may need Maul to dominate, but he should be a sold GL vs anything that is not JMK/CAT.

As always I expect early game play to get worked out over time with more people involved. That is the usual way things go.

Didn’t APGains get some footage of LV/Maul, beating the tar out of JMK/CAT?
  • Kyno wrote: »

Didn’t APGains get some footage of LV/Maul, beating the tar out of JMK/CAT?

That was Operation Metaverse footage, he just took parts to talk about them. I do think that without Maul he is just epic confrontation character in power. Maul does bring him to a while new level probably destroying JMK 10/10 times but honestly that should be LV's job with his team
  • He seems a little underwhelming in damage as far as I've seen, but it might be just his design.

I do feel he lacks something, maybe the sticky DOTs part of DV's lead on his own lead, as it feels the dots dont last much in his team, comparing to a DV lead.

Also I thought he was going to have a little more DOT synergy or debuff synergy on his kit, as the Empire is usually a team that puts on a lot of debuffs, but other than stacking damage for DV's Culling Blade, it seems there's no point on him putting so much DOTs, which relieves him more to a Support role, rather than an attacker, which is an odd desing in my opinion.
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Zero LV in my shard 24hr after release…is this guy a GL? I guess maul is the GL
  • papaofmom
    163 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    People that are saying LV is weak should play JML without JKR/JKL/GAS/KAM and then compare
  • He is ok, but I really wish they had released Maul first. I am hesitant to fully relic up possible supporting characters that will be dropped as soon as Maul joins the team. So for now he sits and waits.