Where is Luke Skywalker's X-Wing?!

Zombefyer
595 posts Member
edited April 2023
It makes no sense that one of the most iconic characters in the saga still doesn't have his ship. Red 5 is still standing by for an appearance.

Maybe we'll get it in a new Legendary Event requiring Empire ships.
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    Maybe we'll get it in a new Legendary Event requiring Empire ships with Relic 9 pilots.

FIFY. That would be the unfortunate reality, seeing as this is CG.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Devian
    669 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Maybe red5 will be a drop from Death Star raid.
    At least I hope so, and then the meta shifts back to rebel fleet or even some rebel-resistance.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    OP it's at the bottom of the ocean.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Of course, it is completely incomprehensible why the main character of the entire Original Trilogy still DOES NOT have his own ship, on which he blew up the first DEATH STAR. After all, this is where it all began!
    Hey, developers, is there anyone at home? You are introducing all sorts of garbage from the so-called "New Canon" into the game, but have you forgotten about Luke's X-wing? Do you feel like you took a wrong turn?
  • Ferus_Olin wrote: »
    Of course, it is completely incomprehensible why the main character of the entire Original Trilogy still DOES NOT have his own ship, on which he blew up the first DEATH STAR. After all, this is where it all began!
    Hey, developers, is there anyone at home? You are introducing all sorts of garbage from the so-called "New Canon" into the game, but have you forgotten about Luke's X-wing? Do you feel like you took a wrong turn?
    2 year Necro. Bravo.
  • Ferus_Olin wrote: »
    2 year Necro. Bravo.
    And what? I've been playing SWGoH for three years now and something has changed regarding Luke's ship? So leave your **** "Bravo" to the developers.

Read the forum rules.

If Necro-ing is legal in Star Wars, it should be legal on a forum relating to a Star Wars game
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Ferus_Olin wrote: »
    2 year Necro. Bravo.
    And what? I've been playing SWGoH for three years now and something has changed regarding Luke's ship? So leave your **** "Bravo" to the developers.

Read the forum rules.

If Necro-ing is legal in Star Wars, it should be legal on a forum relating to a Star Wars game

Dude, the post is so old it's asking for "Luke's" X-wing.... That thing hasn't been Luke's for over two years now....
  • It's Rey's now, so it's a moot point

all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Finders keepers
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • EA_Mako
    2108 posts EA Community Manager

makeitlegalsw.gif

As the Senate has not yet fulfilled this promise, I'll take the opportunity to lock the thread down for the necro, thanks all!
This discussion has been closed.