Compensation already send?

KnusperKurt
15 posts Member
edited September 2021
Hey guys, i couldn't find anything about it:
Did they already send the promised compensation for the bugged fleet battle last TB?
My guild managed to reach Phase 2 and we did not get 3 stars, so we should get the promised 500 crystals and GET, right?

Hope i didn't miss anything.

Replies

• They will probably filter it to only guilds that have earned 3 stars in the past.
  • We earned 3 star in previous GEO Ds , now we miss only 12m GP to third star and our guild dont get compensation too...
  • They haven’t given it out yet.
  • They will probably filter it to only guilds that have earned 3 stars in the past.

That's what i fear, too... We are nowhere near to maxing out the TB, but i would be happy about those free giveaways :smiley:

I mean, they are screwing with us pretty bad recently, would be nice to get a little bit back.
    They haven’t given it out yet.

Anyway, thanks for the info, i'll keep kooking for anouncements!

• TVF
    36519 posts Member
    They will probably filter it to only guilds that have earned 3 stars in the past.

Why would they do that
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • There will be guilds who regularly get 3* in zone 2 ships but didn't this time because of the bug. They obviously deserve some compensation.

There will be a thin slice of the guild pie chart that didn't get 3* in zone 2 ships this time around and have never got 3* in zone 2 ships, irrespective of the bug. Arguably they don't deserve compensation, but look likely to get it any way.

There will almost certainly be an even thinner slice that have never got 3* before but would have managed it for the first time this TB but for the bug. These guys also deserve compensation.

If anyone thinks the devs will correctly identify the guilds that belong in each of those 3 categories without any errors, I'll have some of what you're smoking.

• If anyone thinks the devs will correctly identify the guilds that belong in each of those 3 categories without any errors, I'll have some of what you're smoking.

Your last statement makes me wonder how much time would be put into figuring this out. It seems to me that the easiest and cheapest option would be to acknowledge there was an issue (they've already done this), determine the maximum shortage caused by the issue and then pay out that shortage to every player involved. The "value" of those in-game items is surely much much less than the actual cost to pay an employee to dig into the raw data. Feels sort of like the old 'stepping over dollars to pick up dimes' adage.
  • StewartH wrote: »
    If anyone thinks the devs will correctly identify the guilds that belong in each of those 3 categories without any errors, I'll have some of what you're smoking.

Your last statement makes me wonder how much time would be put into figuring this out. It seems to me that the easiest and cheapest option would be to acknowledge there was an issue (they've already done this), determine the maximum shortage caused by the issue and then pay out that shortage to every player involved. The "value" of those in-game items is surely much much less than the actual cost to pay an employee to dig into the raw data. Feels sort of like the old 'stepping over dollars to pick up dimes' adage.
    Exactly - it’s a tall order, and I don’t think they’re up to it.

I respect them for trying to compensate only those who were affected - I think the numbers they settled on are way off though. And as a result, we have some ambulance-chasers wanting compensation as well for something that didn’t make any difference to them.
  • A new announcement says next week.
  • Oh nice, thanks for updating me!
  • Today is the day. In the next update.
  • Yess, just collected it :)
  • Several in my guild collected but neither my guild leader nor I received. Has anyone else missed out?
    Thanks.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Mmh, haven't heard about it... :/